[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: based_carnegie.jpg (174 KB, 672x988) Image search: [Google]
based_carnegie.jpg
174 KB, 672x988
> When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness.

Is he right /pol/?
>>
>>69317922
Thats why you kill them, all of them so you dont have to worry about them anymore.
>>
>>69317922
who has power over my sleep, appetite, blood pressire, health, and happiness... i feel like im killing myself
>>
>>69317922
only if you're a faggot who can't keep his cool.
He's mostly describing anxiety, not everyone has anxiety.

I can hate whoever I want and still sleep like a baby, and go about my life as normal.
>>
>>69317980
But when you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>69318593
They win the ticket to cessation of existence you mean.
>>
>>69317922
>btw I nuked Japan, he was a good friend
lol Truman
>>
File: 1456457710107.gif (1021 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
1456457710107.gif
1021 KB, 400x287
>>69317922
>When we watch our enemies rape and pillage innocent lives, they win when we try to defend ourselves
>>
>>69317980
FPBP
Seriously if I could have killed 20 people in HS and college I would be much happier
>>
>>69318593
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69317922
Yes. You shouldn't hate your enemies but seek to defeat them swiftly. Hate is for the inferior.
>>
>>69318593
But anon, I was already a loser.

What more would it do?
>>
>>69318979
This, exactly.

>>69318871
Non-hate =/= Non-violence.

It's tough to swallow the notion of fighting (or killing) without the easy abstraction that hate provides, but to do so in the name of protecting your kinfolk, community, countrymen, etc. - that is to say, out of love - is an adequate replacement.

In hate there is no eventual reconciliation or seeking of understanding or common ground. It's scorched earth relations, and it's senseless.

Non-hate is not the same as the regressive left's advocating embracing enemies with open arms, nor the occasional inclination of some to fantasize about genocide.
>>
>>69318115
>I can hate whoever I want and still sleep like a baby
You wake up at 3 am crying?
>>
>>69320075
>tfw it's 3AM EST
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.