[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people still think the trump campaign isnt a shillary backed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>people still think the trump campaign isnt a shillary backed false flag to torpedo the republicucks
>>
>>69316026
Thats a retarded idea. Hillary would shit all over any other candidate. Republicans havent been able to put up a decent candidate in forever.
>>
>>69316303
polls show kasich beating the cunt
>>
File: NIIOCE.gif (3 MB, 700x278) Image search: [Google]
NIIOCE.gif
3 MB, 700x278
>>69316026
Someone else here gets it.
Good job.
>>
>>69316026
It was, but he went rogue.
>>
>checks flag

End your life cunt
>>
>>69316026
Could it be true? Is everyone just being played for a fool? Is there a payoff somewhere down the line for the sacrifice? Is it like a game of chess, when you sacrifice some smaller pieces so as to keep the queen to help you win the game. Then who is the king? My mind can't handle this anymore.
>>
>>69319670
To avoid any mindfuckery i just don't believe things without any solid reason.

So far i don't see why Trump should be a false flag, so i wouldn't give a fuck about these theories, we could go as far as some matrix bullshit and there wouldn't be any way to know for sure
>>
>>69316583
Come on, son.
>>
>>69316026
/pol/ is full of shills and sheep that are easy to manipulate, Cleetus over here has an IQ of 6, Politicians piss on him and he thinks its raining.
I'm going to laugh so hard form all the redneck tears when Trump doesnt win and Hillary s the New president.
>>
>>69316026
I thought this meme was dead after after Hillary started attacking Trump and Trump attacking Hillary with the emails.

Doesn't make sense that Sorros is backing up Clinton and Kasich and is funding against Trump. If anything, Kasich is a Ckinton plant, thats the reason why he didnt dropout yet
>>
>>69319906
The mindfuckery that politicians get up to on a daily basis would lead me to believe that anything is possible, but you are right about needing solid reason.
>>
>>69316026
I suspect trump and clinton had sexual relations, possibly a love child
>>
>>69320453
The emails won't bring clinton down. Nobody cares. There's so much shit he can attack her with. I doubt he'll use it
>>
>>69316026
its so weird to see them in a photo laughing together. They are literal enemies now.
>>
>>69316026
He already has everything. What can Hillary possibly offer him that is greater than being the President of the US? He's an old man and needs to cement his legacy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.