[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where did it all went wrong with this people????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 788660332.jpg (90 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
788660332.jpg
90 KB, 600x331
where did it all went wrong with this people????
>>
Murrifats and jews.
>>
>>69315088
Faggot students storm us embassy and hold people hostage bc they know their pres is American puppet. Then Islamic Revolution happened and they damned themselves to this faggotry.
>>
>>69315088

>Foreign hordes are invading!
>Must return to the fundamentals which made us great in the first place!
>To hell with the invaders inferior culture!

Sound familiar?
>>
>>69315088
Muslims hate America because they supported the picture on the left and tried to prevent the picture on the right.
>>
>>69315277
>2016
>still believes the "students" meme
>>
File: 1459221761456.jpg (23 KB, 396x508) Image search: [Google]
1459221761456.jpg
23 KB, 396x508
>>69315416
Uh, no?
>>
>>69315088
Communism came and paid a visit.
>>
>>69315134

Islam.
>>
>>69315088
Jimmeh Carter.
>>
Its sad to see what war has done to them. That picture shows what a peaceful Islamic country looks like. I wish the people who insist Islam is a violent and dangerous religion could see them. I wish every American could see what pre war islam countries lookes like. Maybe we wouldn't be so quick to destroy a country if we could see the stark contrast before and after pictures show
>>
File: WORLD_PRESS.jpg (94 KB, 750x941) Image search: [Google]
WORLD_PRESS.jpg
94 KB, 750x941
>>69315088
the shah fucked it up. he was too much of a dick.
>>
Murica happened.
>>
UK and US installed a dictator which led to resentment which gnarly islamists took advantage of
>>
>>69315088
who said it went wrong?
>>
>>69315088
Just like in the west liberal useful idiots are to blame:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 720x540
>>69315088

Jimmy Carter's weakness and ineptitude gave the world the ayatollah regime in Iran.

Barack Hussein's weakness and ineptitude gave the world the ISIS regime which now controls strategic parts of Syria and Iraq.

The ayatollahs have been around for 40 years and are now the dominant force in the Middle East. The ISIS fun has only just begun. It should be a wild and bloody few decades to come.
>>
>>69321932
Iran is not the dominant force in that region though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.