[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Vegetarianism found responsible for regional stupidity a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: genetic superiority in blue.png (125 KB, 1200x564) Image search: [Google]
genetic superiority in blue.png
125 KB, 1200x564
>Vegetarianism found responsible for regional stupidity and unhealth

>https://www.researchgate.net/blog/post/human-genome-shaped-by-vegetarian-diet-increases-risk-of-cancer-and-heart-disease

>Omega-6 arachidonic acid also suppresses omega-3 docosahexaenoic acid needed for brain development starting in pregnancy and through 20 years of age.

They didn't eat meat so the whole continent became stupid.
Modern vegans will defend this.
>>
Our ancestors became onions and ate meat for a fucking reason, otherwise we would still be monkeys in trees.
>>
>>69314731
*omnivores
>>
>>69314507

>source doesn't support OP

This is like 80% or so of news threads on /pol/
>>
>>69314507
okay, I get the jigaboos & the poo in loos, but what about the east asians? if they're just a bunch of stupid rice farmers, why do they own Chinada?
>>
>>69314731
>became onions
Were our ancestors ogres?
>>
>>69314846
>RG: What implications does your study have for vegetarians in developing and developed countries?
>Brenna...Omega-6 arachidonic acid also suppresses omega-3 docosahexaenoic acid needed for brain development starting in pregnancy and through 20 years of age...
Are you a vegan? Because it would explain why you're retarded.
>>
>>69314731
>>69314801
Nah, I think we can stick with "became onions"
>>
>>69314801
I liked it the other way better
>>
>>69314983
Mongols ate a diet of mostly meat and milk and they utterly REKT the almost-vegetarian Chinese, just saiyan
>>
>>69315083

Not caused by a "vegetarian" diet.

Even if a vegetarian diet were implicated in heart disease in some local respects, it's sure better than bombarding yourself with bad cholesterol and saturated fats. It's sure better than being an obese fuck
>>
>>69314731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZhsM9OzeEo

Evolution.
>>
>>69315083

You're also omitting the contextual association with the mutation.
>>
>>69315339
>Not caused by a "vegetarian" diet.
Yes it was. It's a direct result of populations adapting to a primarily vegan diet.
>>
>>69314731

>Our ancestors became onions and ate meat for a fucking reason

>our biological ancestors consumed smoked game, we evolved this way

kek, almost fell out of my chair
>>
>>69315340
We share more things with them than we usually think.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
>>
>>69315636

...through selective pressure affecting killing factors and reproductive fitness
>>
>>69315339
Historically there were none of the things that give meat and fat a bad reputation.
>>
>>69315750
Making it a direct result of a vegan diet. I'm glad we could agree.
>>
>>69315973

Perhaps we can agree that a vegetarian diet would be a healthy adoption for modern populations with attenuated environmental pressures
>>
>>69316127
That might be true but it wasn't OP's initial claim which was the point in contention.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.