[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest here /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ((((Ivanka Trump)))).jpg (98 KB, 851x1135) Image search: [Google]
((((Ivanka Trump)))).jpg
98 KB, 851x1135
Is Trump really that big of an enemy of the Jews?
>>
>>69313529
Not at all.
>>
"My daughter Ivanka is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby."
>>
>>69313529

No but the idiots on this board will never want to have that true.
>>
>>69313529
Stormfags can't into real politicking
>>
>>69313529
Trump loves actual Jews but hates the """Jews""".
>>
>>69313529

Trump is a Jewish puppet and his daughter converted to Judaism. She married a Jewish man and they had Jewish kids. Trump supports Israel.
>>
>>69313529

Nah he's a Jew cuck. They literally bred his daughter. Yeesh.

Imagine being raised by The Donald then choosing to bed down with a kike and convert when you got older. Women are truly soulless creatures.
>>
File: 1459282589070.jpg (592 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459282589070.jpg
592 KB, 1238x1500
>>
>>69314929
This. Also she is Orthodox jew, the worst kind of jew.
>>
>>69315361
False.

Reform Jews are the worst, followed by the Ultra Orthodox. Regular Orthodox are right wing and not separatists
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.