[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAJOR EVENT TUMBLR NOW REQUIRES LOGIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016_03_29_21_53_56.jpg (4 KB, 102x180) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_03_29_21_53_56.jpg
4 KB, 102x180
>please log

Well chalk one more commonly used free website up to control and the need for having an identity.

Internet gets less free every single week. Tumblr is finished.

https://www.tumblr.com/
>>
Getting sick and tired of all this control
>>
shit

how will we laugh at landwhales now?
>>
>>69312594
Fucking hell man, these people will not rest until every single person knows every single thing you do online.
>>
File: 2423478324879.jpg (38 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
2423478324879.jpg
38 KB, 488x488
>>69312522
For fucks sake, what is even Anonymity anymore?
>>
>>69312522
HAHAHAHHAHA

Its already been going down the drain, pretty sure its growth has stagnated for a long time and may even be shrinking. Yahoo's investment his been total shit.

Pretty sure they bought it for a hell of a lot too. Thanks to SJWs its now worthless.
>>
>>69312522
What's the point of using tumblr anyway ?
>>
>>69312522

Haha, so to even view anything requires an account? Goodbye Tumblr.
>>
>>69312522
>tumblr
What the fuck is that?
>>
>tumblr owned by yahoo
>yahoo run by a woman
what could go wrong?
>>
Just make a throwaway when you want to trigger somebody now.

If you can do it with twitter you can do it with tumblr.
>>
>>69312522
If this is your idea of a major event I've got some domain names to sell you
>>
File: 1457914982525.jpg (151 KB, 459x650) Image search: [Google]
1457914982525.jpg
151 KB, 459x650
>>69312522
Every website on the internet, despite how it was founded, that requires an account name becomes a SJW shithole.

This is expedited if the website has likes or shares instead of replies, and very very quickly is the mods identity is known because 99% of people will not put their name behind their words and stand up for what they actually believe, changing the website to meet social norms.

You can see it so well with /r/The_Donald.

They started out small free speech is paramount fuck the MSM. Now you can get banned at the drop of a hat if you say something offensive about anyone but Democrats or Muslims because they need their own safe space and it all happened in less than 3 months.
>>
>>69312522
What happened to the freenet ?
Everytime I try to look something I always get a login screen everywhere. This is downright annoying.
>>
File: carebear4.jpg (431 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
carebear4.jpg
431 KB, 1024x768
>>69312522
>>69314213
It's owned by Mari-chan. She knows she fucked up big time spending so much on it. This will "drive engagement" and "empower conversions".

A few months more and they'll take a hit on it.
>>
guess i cant fap to traps anymore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.