[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: imgres-1.jpg (13 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
13 KB, 284x178
Which state would have the most devastating effect on the United States if it left the union?
>>
>>69312288
California or Texas.
>>
Arizona because we're the most redpilled and the country would turn into a liberal dystopia
>>
>>69312536
what does arizona offer to the union
>>
>>69312288

District of Columbia.
>>
>>69312428
As much as I hate Texas he's right Texas leaving would seriously hurt
>>
>>69312536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SISq_y_WhKg
>>
Indiana bby. Steel production would be fucked.
>>
New York
>>
>>69312288
Texas
Be a huge mess
>>
>>69312623
>shitposting this hard
Even Canada won't get it.
>>
One of the producer states for food would fuck up the country if it left.
>>
>>69312622
>Joe Arpaio
>Guns
>Copper
>Biggest State university
>Copper

Need I go on?
>>
File: NWF flag.gif (1 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
NWF flag.gif
1 KB, 324x216
>>
>>69312288
Like having nukes? N and S Dakota have them, would suck to loose that "Big stick."
>>
Illinois

High School dropouts and imprisonment would plummet

That's our claim to fame
>>
>>69312288
california, as shit as it is, it is an immense economy and is both the tech and agricultural leader in the country
>>
File: asu.png (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
asu.png
38 KB, 300x300
>>69312536
shitty online colleges
>>
>>69313063
Also they have a huge amount of food production.
>>
If you haven't said California your a shill. California by itself has one of the biggest Economies in the world. It has the biggest population, some of the highest agricultural yields, most of the ports in the west coast, and has silicon valley
>>
>>69312937
aka california

leads the nation in the production of fruits, vegetables, wines and nuts

along with being the largest economy in the country and the tech leader. if you added the entire economy of sweden or switzerland to texas (2nd place), california would still have a bigger economy

if california were its own country, it would be the 8th largest economy in the world.
>>
File: 1456011219750.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456011219750.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>69312674
Mark
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.