[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Doctors discriminated agains: I hope you're happy /pol/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (3 MB, 2001x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2001x1125
Poor Muslim doctors, despite going to the best American schools, are getting their feelings hurt by white shitlord patients who haven't checked their privilege.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/-i-thought-my-ivy-league-degrees-would-protect-me-from-bigotry-i-was-wrong_b_9012038.html

Pic related, it is the beautiful strong Muslim woman that has been victimized since graduating Harvard.
>>
> Muslim doctors everywhere based on diversity
> muh discrimination
>>
>>69312015

I won't go to a muslim doctor, because i don't want to lose my head or foreskin.
>>
>>69312015
?dress like a retard
>treated like a retard
>>
>>69313265
>diversity
Most muslims in the USA are considered White so they're not a protected class. Sucks to be them.
>>
File: 1452959240707.png (207 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452959240707.png
207 KB, 400x400
>80-year old patient with dementia began hitting me on the head when I checked in on her for my daily visit. Pointing to my headscarf, she said, "I don’t want someone with that taking care of me."
Dementia privilege.
>>
>>69312015
>ivy league educated
>still a retard by being a muslim
>>
>>69312015
Good, I would refuse to be seen by one too.
>>
>>69313315
I won't either.

I've had Jewish, Asian, even Indian doctors, but I won't see a Muslim.
>>
The only doctor i care about is dr mootson, and he is fucking dead
>>
>>69314098
Btw ignore my blackness
>>
>>69312015
They should be doctors for other shitskins. I don't trust Hispanic or black doctors. They probably didn't work as hard as white and Asian doctors.
>>
>>69312015
I don't want a Muslim or Hindu doctor and it's not Islamophobia, it's about the Oriental idea of honesty.
>>
then stop following a fucked up religion nigger

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/im-so-high
>>
>>69314136
>friend of mine works in health administration for a nursing home
>mostly avoids hiring niggers, since they have to be fired nearly every week for incompetence. a lot of times niggers will just flat out quit during the training period.
>every time the state investigates it's usually because a nigger fucked up somewhere
>>
>>69312015
>2016
>not picking a doctor with an obvious Jewish last name to ensure he speaks English and isn't a pooinloo or a pigfucking muslim

Shggydgdggdgdgdg
>>
>>69314436
Jew doctors are the best IMO. No doctor has ever diagnosed me as quickly and accurately as have Jewish men. They're fucking top-tier medical professionals.
>>
I don't know about muslim doctors but I found Indian doctors to be okay. They don't try to push meds and extra procedures on you or try to scare you. I'll bet they even poo in the loo here.
>>
It's hilarious to consider that there are probably people who go to them and are legitimately paranoid and afraid they're up to some jihad shenanigans, and they get prostate exams and the whole time are afraid the doc's going to be like ALALALALALALALALA and bomb their asshole or something.
>>
File: image.gif (934 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
934 KB, 160x120
>>69314517
With jews you win?
>>
>>69314612
With Jews you don't get affirmative action babbies
>>
1 week after I started shitposting here I got a letter in the mail from my dentist saying that I've been assigned with a new dentist. Inside the letter was a picture of my new dentist and she wore a burka. Can I sue?
>>
>>69314734
Yet
>>
>>69314816
The picture came from INSIDE THE LETTER!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
credentialist cuckquean btfo
>>
If she's educated, why is she still believe in a literal desert fairytale?
>>
>>69314612
Doctor are well paid, so they want in, but they get fuckign ruined if they fuck up hard, so they do their best not to fuck up. Mutual benefice.
>>
>>69312015
>I hope you're happy /pol/

It's a start.
>>
>I thought that attending college and medical school at Yale and Harvard...would shield me from future experiences with racism and bigotry.

>My answer (in perfect, unaccented English) to her question about where I was trained? “Harvard Medical School.” After that, her lips remained pursed shut for the rest of our encounter.

>After that, her lips remained pursed shut for the rest of our encounter.

IT JUST DID SHIELD YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING KEBAB WRAPPED TERRORIST
>>
>>69314543
I find Indian/Sri Lankan and Jewish doctors to be the best
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.