[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill me on Sunnis Vs Shias...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n48ssyWVfI1ttjvs0o1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n48ssyWVfI1ttjvs0o1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x281
I dont know a whole lote other then for some reason that Sunnis our "allies" and Shias are hated.

What the deal with muslim in fighting, why do we turn the other cheek with sunnis....

Why does Wahhabism get ignored as a Saui invention

etc...
>>
File: ayatollah_2146641b.jpg (50 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah_2146641b.jpg
50 KB, 620x388
>>69311788
sunnis are scum. shia are tolerable as long as they stay in their little shithole countries.
>>
They're muslim fucking shits.
>>
>>69311788
wahhabism is the modern islamic problem.
>>
>>69311788
>Why does Wahhabism get ignored as a Saudi invention

Because Saudi Arabia is an oil rich nation with strong financial ties to the elite political class and control a large amount of the world's oil reserves.

The Saudis and Jews tell us to jump. Our leaders ask how high.
>>
Same shit
>>
>>69311788
Shia are ok. They were better before khomeini when they thought islam should not be in politics. Khomeini changed that so now there are two factions, one they go in politics and one that stays in te mosque. But even so, they're better for a number of reasons.

>don't ask for sharia in western countries
>don't build thousands of mosques around the world, don't preach to their diaspora isolationism or contempt of non-muslims. They integrate well
>very pro-christian
>the only muslims to issue a call to arms to fight ISIS.
>saved hundreds of thousands of Assyrians and armenians from the turkroaches in ww1
>their ideology is actually very similar to Christianity. Instead of 'Jesus dying for us' the narrative is about Hussein. If you read their shit it just reads like what christians say but change the names etc
>>
>>69311788
Shia's believe in the complete utter destruction of the USA and self-flagellate to suffer as Ali suffered. They're pretty nuts.
>>
>>69312983
No they don't. That is just the media that says that. They have this narrative that a hidden imam will come back to the world in an identical fashion that the christians believe in the second coming. They fight the USA for political reasons. Not religious.
>>
Sunni islam is responsible for basically all terrorism against non-jewish nations. It needs to be eradicated. Only jews care about Shiites.
>>69312983
Hi JIDF.
>>
>>69313465
>>69313646
Hello, diaspora. Shilling for those reactors I see. Yes as we all know every peace loving country should have nuclear arms. Peaceful loving people that love blood just as much as the Sunni arabs they're butthurt at for conquering them and giving them civilization.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c11_1412129976
>>
>>69311788
It is just like Israeli vs Palestine, they try to make us choose a side but in the end they are both bad and should both be left in their shithole they belong. America and Europe do not need these degenerates to thrive, they need us and confused lefties see their traitorism as altruism.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.