[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather your kids get babysat by a jew or a sand nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459277304545.jpg (52 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459277304545.jpg
52 KB, 512x384
Would you rather your kids get babysat by a jew or a sand nigger?
>>
>>69311500
A jew.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
Jew. I think they are more civilised
>>
>>69311500

>have kids
>not want to look after them

Why would anyone babysit my child that isn't related to me?
>>
>>69311828
What if you don't have any close releatives?
>>
>>69311961

Then why not look after the kid yourself? Babies sleep a fuckton, and go to bed early. Anyone who cries about not having a "social life" needs to rethink having children, because they're just not mature enough.
>>
>>69312100
I agree, but babies do not only sleep a fuckton, they also cry a fuckton.

How is Macao btw? I heard it's like Hong Kong but with gambling instead of stocks.
>>
When you say "sand nigger" are you specifying Arab or Muslim? Because I'd like my Somali friend, Abdi, babysit my kid, no problem. He's a gentle guy, a social worker, and a family man.
>>
>>69312304

>they also cry a fuckton

Yep. That first couple of weeks is going to be a fucking killer. And then, for the first year or so, baby's gonna cry like fuck.

A babysitter can't deal with that, either. baby's gonna need it's mother a lot of the time.
>>
>>69312304

Also, yeah. It's like Hong Kong but with more cockfights and cage matches.
>>
>>69312504
Are they being oppressed by the chinese aswell? Or are you not allowed to tell that.
>>
>>69312504

Do people in Hong Kong have their own flag? If not why do you? I thought Macau was a part of China?
>>
File: Jewfreakout.png (89 KB, 561x801) Image search: [Google]
Jewfreakout.png
89 KB, 561x801
>>69311500
One is likely to fuck it, the other to mutilate and suck it.

So, the Jew, then I jump out, kill him, and steal his gold when he goes to circumcise him.
>>
Obviously a jew, they aren't criminal
>>
>>69312684
They call it one country, two systems.
>>
I don't know any black people by name, so probably a jew. I've only had close friends and family babysit for me up to this point. I'm on leave from work right now though so no escaping parenthood for now.
>>
>>69311500
you're pretty much saying would i rather have my kids get raped than blown up or raped than sacrificed to satan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.