[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the likelihood that Jesus Christ was just an insurgent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (19 KB, 207x266) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19 KB, 207x266
What is the likelihood that Jesus Christ was just an insurgent and Paul was a Jewish spy aimed at bringing down Rome or alleviating the Roman response to the Jewish people? Why would a person attack their own culture and people? It seems highly improbable.

The spread of Islam could potentially be another means of psychological warfare.

I am not bashing on Christianity. I am a Christian and this is my biggest concern.
>>
It seems very silly, they planned a 300-400 slow death for the roman empire? The theory that Jesus Christ was not the son of god seems more likely.
>>
>>69311211
Why's that?

>they planned a 300-400 slow death for the roman empire?

No, but they were eventually allowed to remain within Rome
>>
>>69310878
bump
>>
>>69310878
Jesus was planning on becoming a king of Israel,
you have to understand the time period
remember 70 ad? things were getting outa control and he saw an opportunity but he got cucked in the end

Its just that for some weird reason the Romans took his teachings seriously and blended them in with their own philosophy/ culture
>>
>>69310878

Then why execute him?
>>
>>69310878

take some bible studies and find out the brilliance behind the bible it is truely a book you need to understand. Rather then only read Proof that the bible is the word of god
>>
>>69314691
What do you mean exactly (and can you give examples)?

>>69313256
Where is evidence that he was planning on becoming a king of Israel? Sounds very interesting.
>>
>>69314979
He's a brainwashed slave mate. The bible whilst it does have solid moral teaching and some interesting historical stories to do with the Assyrian's and Babylonians. Is rubbish written for people who were much much less intelligent than even our dumbfucks today.

The catholic church learned after the Roman Empire collapsed in the west how to best indoctrinate and brainwash people whilst simultaneously cleansing the people who used their brain and questioned things.

I went to a catholic school pretty much my entire life, I'm thankful that here in Aus it wasn't devout anymore and our religious studies was more to do with Ethics and Morals in todays world than what some semetic priest wrote 3000 years ago.
>>
>>69316290
Yeah, yeah, religion is for dummies and youre very enlightened. Yatta, yatta.
>>
File: christmythquote.jpg (275 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
christmythquote.jpg
275 KB, 600x461
>>69310878
Which Jesus are you talking about?
>>
>>69310878
All of revelations is anti rome propaganda.
Daily reminder Nero wasn't a bad guy
>>
Maybe this is evidence that Christianity wasn't propaganda

>render unto god what is god's, and render undo Caesar what is Caeser's

It seems to preach compliance with Rome more than anything
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (39 KB, 1898x503) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
39 KB, 1898x503
>>69318500
see how brilliant the bible is

i did not post because its a waste of time since they started to delete christfag threads
>>
We could have all been Romans, thanks a lot christians and jews
>>
>>69319920

They where very good people not into homosex or other vile stuff
>>
>>69317049
what conclusion did you make that revelations was about nero
>>
>>69319766
You're a good guy, Netherlands.
>>
>>69319920
Romans were notoriously depraved until the Church whipped them into shape.
>>
>>69310878

I'm Christian but sometimes I can't help but wonder if Jesus had different motives for doing his whole thing. I'm most likely wrong though
>>
>>69311718
>why isn't Jesus the son of God
because he died and didn't lead man to heaven.

he was an aramaic speakin man who was used by an offshoot of the Jews to not bring down Rome but gain control of it.
>>
lol faggots worshiping a zombie jew get over yourselves
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.