[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life will go on. There won't be a Happening. At the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Life will go on. There won't be a Happening. At the end of the day we will all realize that love and tolerance are better than hate and bigotry, even if tolerance comes at a cost.
>>
and that cost is worldwide nuclear annihilation.
>>
>>69310402

Worldwide nuclear annihilation has literally never happened.
>>
>>69310340
>Life will go on. There won't be a Happening.
Correct

>At the end of the day we will all realize that love and tolerance are better than hate and bigotry,
No

>even if tolerance comes at a cost.
Yes
>>
>>69310340
>There won't be a Happening

There better be, I'm a KV Neet and the thought of something huge happening keeps me going.
>>
>>69310340
You are a fucking moron.
>>
Nah.

There will be big problems in the coming years, unfortunatly.

Major upheaval… not sure how it will play out, but things can't continue on the current trajectory
>>
>>69310340
Don't give up anon, meme magic is real. As long as you keep hate in your heart, people will recoil in terror.

Keep the fight alive
>>
>>69310340
You realize there are happenings all the time right? Probably gonna be a big one in the near future, either that or lots of small and medium sized ones.
>>
>>69310402
kek
>>
File: NOT.png (67 KB, 464x275) Image search: [Google]
NOT.png
67 KB, 464x275
>>69310760
CAKE
>>
Meme magic will get out of hand and either aliens, or angels, or the old gods, or SOMETHING is going to step in and stop us before we meme the omniverse out of existence
>>
>>69310756
I'm happening right now
>>
>>69310340
Kill yourself
>>
>tfw redpilled but every night before bed the little idealist in my heart offers comforting words of hope and good

Imagine knowing how inherently fucked everything is for everyone but you still feel like it's just a bad dream and everything will be alright with everyone's smile protected
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.