[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this man get so much ire on /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 56353729.jpg (28 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
56353729.jpg
28 KB, 553x369
The hatred he garners here all seems so over the top that it's practically a parody of itself. It might even be a subversive form of avant-garde memetics being employed by his interns, we'd never know.

Or, maybe /pol/ really is just satire after all... It would explain a lot, tbqh.
>>
>>69310182
He's a britfag who should be dumped in the fucking harbor
>>
>>69310182
Because he's a foreign piece if shit who gets paid to shit on US politics, which be knows nothing about. We don't give a fuck about what other countries think of or system.
>>
It's 2016 and people want good nighttime jokes.
>>
File: 1458813531304.jpg (239 KB, 1600x1510) Image search: [Google]
1458813531304.jpg
239 KB, 1600x1510
It started out as just casual memeing about his go-to "argument" being "come on its the current year its time"

Then he said if Europe doesn't start to accept more refugees, they can look forward to the French going extinct (few days before the Paris attacks), and trying to stump the Trump.

Also, teeth.
>>
I just don't like the idea of a snarky/sarcastic/pretentious Brit telling Americans what's best for them. Could you imagine what would happen if a conservative American hosted a show in Britain and shit all over the queen?
>>
>>69310182
BECAUSE IT'S
>>
>>69310182
Do you enjoy being talked down to by a smarmy Limey cunt?
>>
that Trump video would be good if it wasn't for that stupid Drumpf joke at the end
>>
>>69310182
Because faggots like you flood the board with his shitty forced memes every Monday
>>
>>69310510

He's just a shitty comedian. He's trying to make people laugh (something he's not even super amazing at), not forge policy decisions lel.
>>
>>69310182
He's what cuck Carl and AIDS Skrillex grow up to be like

Anti freedom of speech, anti opposing views and all because.. are you serious.. I'm just like... it's 2016

>anti-intellectual verbal diarrhea spouting morons
>>
>>69310182
His entire schtick is propaganda dressed up as comedy. There's nothing funny about that.
>>
>>69310358
No, that would be the tea. Get it right, yankee.
>>
>>69310967
fuck off marsh nigger
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.