[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump confirmed racist, what now faggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: drumpf.png (48 KB, 658x346) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
48 KB, 658x346
Trump confirmed racist, what now faggots?
>>
>>69309926
so they have admitted cruz isn't american
>trump is always five steps ahead
>>
>>69309926
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ted+cruz+real+name
>>
>>69309926
>Trump shows people Lyin' Ted doesn't even use his own name.

???
>>
>>69309926
>A: American liberals think Cuban/Mexican is a race.
>B: American liberals think all latin american countries have only brown people.

Not sure which one is worse...
>>
>>69309926
why did you make this thread again?
>>
What exactly, is wrong with racism?
>>
>>69309926
........more proof "Ted" is a disingenuous phony wind-up toy lying fuck.

"TrusTED, RespecTED... etc etc"

his catch-words & logo isn't even reflective of his real identity

fuck Rafael, the hispanic rat
>>
>>69309926

>Pointing out that a candidate is not running under their real name is racist
>>
SuperPACs are a fucking funny concept from a non-American viewpoint.

It's like legalized corruption.
>>
>>69310098
They think all Hispanics are only identified by nationality, and this they treat it as a race.

How's the Brazilian race m8?
>sage in all fields tbhm8
>>
>>69310204

As opposed to the much more bold and illegal corruption in your country. Enjoy your weed though.
>>
>>69310134

They do it all the time. Mods don't care.
>>
Don't a lot of politicians use nicknames and other names instead of their real name?

> Rand -> Randal
> Bill -> William
> John Ellis Bush -> JEB
>>
>>69310305
>burger talking about corruption
>meanwhile in America, open sabotage of candidate campaigns for the world to see, crimes that are swept under the rug and coordinated media attacks

tell me about our bold corruption senpai
>>
>>69310480
hehe, i am just like you goy! i use my nickname
>>
>>69310134
Convinced it's pro-Trump people posting examples of shitty criticism at the Donald. The arguments are so bad it has to be self-aware.
>>
>>69309926
Isn't Trumps real name Drumpf?
> You know current year man was kicked out of the UK for being too snotty and condescending right?
>>
>>69310700
>StopTrumpPAC is actually pro-Trump!!!!
god you are an idiot kid
>>
>>69309926
>MAKE DONALD DRUUUUUUUUUMPF AGAIN!!!1!!xD
>Despite that never being his name, or his dad's name, or even his grandfather's technically
>get bent the FUCK out of shape when he mentionsa person is using a pseudonym for their presidential campaign
>>
>>69310480
All of those are understandable, Bill is the informal of William, Randal is a shit name and Rand is similar anyways, and Jeb is retarded but also an anagram so maybe

Rafael into Ted is just odd.
>>
>>69310795
Back in like 1600 yeah. But come on Nigel, it's the current year.
>>
>>69310700
You would be correct
>>
>>69309926
But... "Ted" Cruz's real name is Rafael, retard.
Is Rat-ael better?
>>
>>69310098
It would be much easier if Latin America just stayed in Latin America. You have most of the hemisphere, you know. I don't understand why you dipshits keep coming here. Do something to make your lion's share of this hemisphere better.

You are lazy fucks. That is what binds you and makes you one people, despite your various and embarrassing banana republics.
>>
Rat-ael Edward "Ted the Rat" Cruz
>>
>>69310154

Nothing. It's natural to prefer one's own kind.
>>
>>69311080
You're barking at the wrong tree here buddy, not many Brazilians go to the USA nor do we have any sense of comradery towards Mexicans or Cubans...
>>
>>69310546
>shit talking someone when you dont have free speech

lel
>>
>>69309926
Cuba is a foreign communist country, how is that race related?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.