[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The united states is doomed to fail, they will encounter the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 393881-honeycomb.jpg (327 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
393881-honeycomb.jpg
327 KB, 1200x800
The united states is doomed to fail, they will encounter the same population crisis as many other countries. They have already begun to run out of water.

Everytime I flush the toilet, it floats down a river into an american reservoir where they use it for cooking and cleaning.

Just imagine when our population gets larger, that water will turn into pure sewage, and I will laugh everytime I see an american child starving on tv, wallowing in my feces. Truly they are peasants not fit for the consumption of our waste.

What generous people we Canadians are. It's like a bee sharing it's nectar, except the nectar is poo and pee.
>>
>>69308450
Impressive, the leafs are stepping up their game...
>>
>>69308450

>muslim leaf flag
>doesn't into chemistry

ya I don't care if my water has come in contact with poop. Water can be cleaned.
>>
>>69308718
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>69308966
Nigger, if drinking water had feces in it everyone would be getting sick and dying.
>>
>>69309051
You can't remove it all, particles are still slipping passed the filters. Face it american, you drank my pee.
>>
Whoa.. This is Autralia-level shitposting, leafbro.

It's true though. Canada will survive the upcoming decades and may even become a superpower thanks to its essential natural resources.

The USA's consumerist, oil-backed financial empire won't matter in the end once the world won't stand up to their bullying anymore.

And they won't invade us, because Russia won't allow it just to piss you off burgers! kek
>>
>>69309240
They will drink our poop and pee forever, we won the war again.
>>
>>69309537
>Implying we won't take Canada by force if we run low on resources and Canada still has plenty
Dude weed LMAO
>>
>>69309908
Implying you will have enough strength left in you to do it.

It's sad, I hate seeing you like this, but we will learn from your mistakes and treachery and carry the torch.
>>
>>69310120
Your country will be new China by that time, Mao.
>>
>>69309235
And you've drank someone else's pee as well.

You need to work on your shit posts, Canada.
>>
>>69310332
We'll be a caliphate before then and they'll never allow it! All part of of the plan.
>>
File: ass pennies.jpg (12 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ass pennies.jpg
12 KB, 480x270
>>69309235
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.