[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hope you're not actually going to vote for thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: Donald Trump.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
I really hope you're not actually going to vote for this guy...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552
>>
>>69308113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-5IkhHgDFs

FYI that's Rabbi Keefe.
>>
File: 1459238889502.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459238889502.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
His friend's child really did get sick from this, he's explained why he has this stance.
He thinks vaccines should be spaced out instead of all at once, and the current research leads us to believe that many vaccines lumped together in small children may in fact be damaging but we need more time to research it.
We don't know yet, but it's better to be safe.
>>
>>69308113
this twitter comment as well as denying manmade climate change is why i could never support him. I like his personality and most of his policies but, how can you vote for someone who fails so badly at basic science?
>>
>>69308113

>2014

Also, what's wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism?
>>
>>69308113
I was going to vote for trump, but after seeing it, I'm #cruzmissle now.
>>
>>69308538
>current research leads us to believe that many vaccines lumped together in small children may in fact be damaging but we need more time to research it.

Thats not true at all. Current research clearly shows that its moot.
>>
That's a lot of characters....
>>
>>69308617
>but, how can you vote for someone who fails so badly at basic science?
because the president doesn't decide those issues, they elect people who are knowledgeable to decide those issues

they just take these stances to have things to separate themselves from Democrats, well, until Trump came along and shook everything up anyways.
Seriously, list all the ways that Jeb and Hillary differ that don't include climate change, gay marriage, or vaccines.
>>
File: Trump twitter bantz (11).jpg (64 KB, 588x279) Image search: [Google]
Trump twitter bantz (11).jpg
64 KB, 588x279
>>69308113
>posting the shopped version
Your dirty jewish tricks won't work on me, OP
>>
Do shills ever get tired?
>>
>>69308860
>Current research clearly shows that its moot.

Current research is pretty fucking sparse on the long term effects of vaccines.
>>
>>69308113
Do you get paid by the post or paid by the hour?
>>
File: 1457901268171.jpg (36 KB, 501x490) Image search: [Google]
1457901268171.jpg
36 KB, 501x490
I already did vote for him. And I'm going to keep on voting for him for as long as he appears on ballots on Election Day.
>>
>>69308113
Please tell me you're goign to say he's wrong
Because we have no idea how autism is caused still and if you apparently know you need to tell the world and fix it
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>69308394
>>
File: 4L_bMcurPLU.png (144 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_bMcurPLU.png
144 KB, 640x1136
>>69308860
Moot is a child killer know? Why doesn't this surprise me?
>>
>>69308113
the shills have been going hard lately

the pol catalog is just full of "why wont you vote for this guy?" (bernie) or "why the fuck are you guys voting for this guy, pol btfo, ect"

its very rare to see a bernie supporter ask legitimate questions instead of meme-ing
>>
>>69308957
thank you for that, my sides are in orbit now.
>>
>>69309043
goybook.com/lifewisdomhappiness

Notice: he's a med student now.
>>
>>69308860
You retard moot means a point is uncertain and is subject for further development.
>>
>>69308538
Wait, in burgerland all the vaccines are given at once?
>>
>>69308113
No, see, you don't understand. It's literally okay to be a retard if you're Trump :^)
>>
>>69308860
No, we know they don't cause autism.
We also know that in certain children administering multiple vaccines at the same time can cause an immunosuppressive response, seizures, etc.
I hate that we can't even discuss this anymore because everyone thinks vaccines can never be harmful when nobody is arguing that, we're arguing if multiple vaccines at the same time can be harmful.
>>
File: 1459240426002.png (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1459240426002.png
8 KB, 251x201
>>69309351
Yes, which is the entire debate.
We can't even discuss it without everyone yelling "HAHA VACCINE DENIER!" though
Just like if you try to point out that many people are using climate change to make big bucks off of greenwashing and it's far more effective to just switch to nuclear power and your own personal habits have nearly zero effect on the environment
Solar energy is pretty much a scam and germany fell for it, at least France is smart.
>>
>>69308113
I was a Cruz guy but its pretty clear that's not going to happen. Why should we let one stupid opinion that is almost certainly not going to inform any policy change who we support? What should I support for Clinton even though I disagree with her on immigration, economics, foreign policy but hey she didn't say something stupid about vaccines so I guess she gets my support. And you can fucking guarantee she has said a whole lot of stupid shit, for example

>Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children.
>>
>>69308902
>the president doesn't decide those issues
The president decides whatever the fuck he wants. Hell, Johnson held a weekly meeting where he and his advisors would personally choose what targets in Vietnam would be bombed.
>>
>>69309251
moot is the guy who founded reddit you stupid fuck
>>
>>69309677
>The president decides whatever the fuck he wants
No, he doesn't.
>Hell, Johnson held a weekly meeting where he and his advisors would personally choose what targets in Vietnam would be bombed.
because that's an executive issue you idiot
>>
File: face_of_america.jpg (58 KB, 454x203) Image search: [Google]
face_of_america.jpg
58 KB, 454x203
>>69308113
PLEASE vote this dimwit in, merricun'ts... just for the shits n' giggles that the world will get from watching you dullard spontaneously combust!
>>
Voted for him on the 15th. Will vote for him on election day in novemeber. The nigger has really good insight
>>
>>69308617
Wait nigger. Do you think the climate will crash during his 2 terms? Just let him make America great again and worry about your hippy, retarded bullshit later. Leave it to another guy who will come after Trump.
>>
>>69309075
>Moot

Spotted the redditor.
>>
>>69308113
I have no reason to believe he's wrong. Vaccines is one of those things that people just say don't cause Autism because everyone will think you're crazy. Most of the people who will call you crazy have never seen any evidence that they don't cause Autism. If I've learned one thing in my time on /pol/ it's that if you can't talk about something, it's usually because it's true
>>
>>69308113
I sure am.
>>
I was reading this post, I wasn't feeling well after -AUTISM
>>
Basically any time you point out how retarded Trump is, from believing vaccines cause autism, or that climate change is a conspiracy created by China, his supporters will still defend him. Because either they believe those things, too, or they say "Trump is actually a really great candidate, you just have to ignore everything he says and does." Fucking mental.
>>
>>69308860
Not true at all. Current research shows whatever I'd like it to show to support my argument right now.
>>
I'm guessing like 90% of autistic people received multiple vaccines. And yeah, I'm one of them. Aspie and proud desu
>>
>>69309771
He decides whatever he wants within the authority of the office of the President. You're acting as though he just delegates every decision that requires the slightest bit of knowledge. Many presidents do this because they don't have time to give a fuck about everything, but not always.

For example, Johnson deciding where the bombs drop, which is normally something decided by an officer rather than a politician.
>>

The one moron who botched this research had to recount the entire thing, but since Americans have it so well they get bored and need a grand story or conspiracy to latch onto for some drama in their life.

What the hell is the matter with everyone these days. Between flat earth society, chemtrails, and flouridated water, when did everyone start ignoring their own senses and intrinsically held observations?

Fucking read a book or go fall down in some dirt. Fuck.
>>
>>69309648
>What should I support for Clinton even though I disagree with her on immigration, economics, foreign policy but hey she didn't say something stupid about vaccines so I guess she gets my support.
Exactly this. Trump isn't perfect; nobody is. Compared to the rest of the candidates though, he's by far the best even if I don't like his stances on this or on climate change or on education.

Everyone seems to be looking for the ONE thing that will destroy Trump, but there really isn't one. The reason everyone else is struggling and panicking is that they have so much more wrong with them than Trump does. Trump is not the ideal candidate, but he is absolutely the best one we have to choose from in this election.
>>
>>69309974
^^this has to be a troll.

a short time with a search engine and you can find "credible" sources finding no connection and many "fake" sources saying the opposite.

by fake, i mean sites that say "ooo aahh dat cover-up" and don't back up their claims with scientific papers not written by dr. billy-bob discredited doctor (oo dat pharma putting billy-bob down to control our minds and take our monies)..

>I have no reason to believe he's wrong.
you also have no reason to believe he's right. well, unless you believe everything you're told.

9.6/10 made me reply
>>
I literally didn't used to be autistic but became autistic in adulthood. Explain that shit, senpai
>>
>>69308113

despite my nationality, OP is a fucking faggot
>>
>>69312588
Puberty and hormones.
>>
>>69312338
You can find plenty of evidence for the holocaust on google as well. Also, I have seen evidence that there are heavy metals in vaccines
>>
is he incapable of writing properly?
>>
File: naix bombing.jpg (52 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
naix bombing.jpg
52 KB, 622x494
>vaccine shills
>on my turkish rape tactic board

>If you're not damned enthusiastic about pumping your 2 day old baby with chemicals, which wasn't common even 40 years ago, you're some kind of tinfoil nutjob
>>
>>69313022
You try writing information-dense tweets
>>
File: autism.png (54 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
54 KB, 608x336
>>69308957
>>69308113
FUCK BOTH OF YOU FOR POSTING FAKE SHIT ON YOUTUBE.

SEE MY PIC....THE REAL ORIGINAL VERSION...NO PHOTOSHOP BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1443735381856.jpg (28 KB, 317x233) Image search: [Google]
1443735381856.jpg
28 KB, 317x233
>>69309634
Germans are fucking idiots I swear to god.
Now I know how halfbreed mixed black people feel. I'm fucking ashamed of my German blood.
Really, I'm no better than a mulatto that has Anglo blood.
>>
>>69313270

>information dense

its twitter and trump is writing them
>>
>>69308113
He must think his supporters are conspiracy theorists and is going down the list. Tweet about chem trails when?
>>
>>69308113
try being a teacher and watching all the fucking retards roll in more and more by the year. something is doing it.
these kids today are fucking retards
>>
>>69308860
Those are only cohort studies for individual vaccines. Studies that differentiate between spacing of vaccines and it's effect on development do not exist.
>>
that's it, I'm getting off the trump train. he's said too much shit in the past two weeks that I fucking hate. I really didn't want to vote hillary but I'm left with no fucking choice.
>>
File: pol.jpg (67 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
67 KB, 450x450
>>69309351
>Wait, in burgerland all the vaccines are given at once?
>>69309634
>Yes, ...

No, that is not correct. It's been a year since visiting /pol/ and i remember why i don't. Pure fucking cancer. Post after post.. Mis-information. Are you people 13 and all ride on short buses? seriously.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

Guys- cars cause death. why are these death machines on our roads killing our children on short buses?
>>
File: suited gondola.jpg (207 KB, 627x749) Image search: [Google]
suited gondola.jpg
207 KB, 627x749
This, honestly, is the biggest redpill to swallow.
Kids aren't getting smarter than they were years ago, despite teaching and testing standards getting higher every year.
Meanwhile, every 6 year old and their mother is on social media dumping whatever comes to mind at all hours of the day.
This cannot be a coincidence.
>>
File: level 50 wizard pepe.gif (246 KB, 261x206) Image search: [Google]
level 50 wizard pepe.gif
246 KB, 261x206
>>69309634
Smart frog poster.
>>
>>69310290
you're a fuckig retard, the president is commander in chief of the armed forces
>>
ITT: people who obviously can't defend a retarded stance like "vaccines = autism" coming from their messiah respond calling everyone a shill
>>
>>69313793
>Kids aren't getting smarter than they were years ago, despite teaching and testing standards getting higher every year.

Standards are actually being LOWERED to accommodate for dumb niggers that are forced into 95% white schools for MUH DIVERSITY.

They disrupt classes, bully the best students, sell drugs, and promote a culture that punishes success.
>>
Looks like OP got vaccinated.
>>
>>69309351
yes, my kother being a nurse coming from Russia was shocked at this.
>>
>>69314195
>coming from Russia

i'm sure she was shocked at all kinds of things
>>
>>69313504
>concludes its the life saving vaccines and doesnt even consider the hormones in food/GMOs, electronic life, or chemicals/ synthetic-organic compounds that are unnatural- man-made and ubiquitous in humans around the planet

And they let you teach children?

THIS is why the "normal" kids who arent diagnosably retarded are stupid as fuck to boot

Keep resisting science you backward ass reactionaries
>>
>>69313971
I am aware of that. However, things like targets of individual sorties are normally not within the purview of the President, even though he has the authority to decide such things.

What I'm saying is that there is a historical basis for presidents fucking with stuff that they have no background in and it's not unreasonable to assume that a presidential candidate who has a certain opinion on scientific matters might act on that opinion rather than delegating decisions out to someone with a scientific background.
>>
>>69308113
>he called out the Big Pharma vaccine liars too

How can one candidate be so based?
>>
>>69308113
is that the worst think you can find on trump you leftist scum?
>>
>>69308617
>climate change
>basic science

something that uses some of the most complicated algorithims and simulations ever devised is 'basic science?'

You don't happen to be a planetarium director by any chance...?
>>
mercury is great to inject into your veins. The pharmaceutical company wants you to buy only the minimum amount of their products.
>>
>>69308113

trump just keeps getting more based by the minute
>>
>>69308617
he's not against vaccines, he's just against vaccines being given out almost all at once
>>
>>69313255
Who are you quoting?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.