[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (860 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860 KB, 750x1334
>be me
>walk past group of blacks outside chilis
>say "ello! :)" in a cheery british accent
>"what the hell that cracka just say?"
>>
File: brilliant.png (32 KB, 322x475) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.png
32 KB, 322x475
>sitting on a park bench talking to a stranger while waiting for someone
>a few blacks walk by us
>one turns to us and says "you niggas talking about us? Say it to my face nigga"
>tell him we were just talking about a hockey game
>"that's what I thought nigga"
>he walks away laughing like tough shit
>>
Just call them niggers.
Just call them niggers.
>>
>Be on management course with nigger
>Confusingly phrased question comes up when we are filling in paper work
>Nigger asks me what the answer is
>Say I'm not sure
>I ask the instructor
>He clarifies
>We all fill in the form and get on with the course
>Ask the instructor
>>
>>69307721

This happened at the trucker diner I live near at like 3am with a much different outcome.

Group of the niggers from my college have clearly gotten plastered and drove to the 'hangout' for early morning breakfast.

Most other college students there are conversing at an adequate level, not being belligerent.

3-of-a-kind spades walk in BIX NOODING and MUHFUGGIN

as they pass by this trucker (who looks like a 6'4 angry George R.R. Martin in jeans) mumbles and shakes his head at the obvious NOODING.

silverback proceeds to pull that shit, say it to my face etc.

without a second hesitation the trucker gets up into his face growling "I SAID THEY SHOULD LET NIGGERS INTO THIS PLACE BOY" like a fucking mad-dog

silverback stumbles back not expecting this

proceed cautious trio leaving establishment talking shit the whole way, trucker never breaking eye contact

trucker then proceeds to apologize to everyone in the diner and help waitress clean the mess from spilled table

quite exciting
>>
>be me
>meet couple on craigslist
>dude wants me to fuck his GF because my cock is huge (im white)
>Girl is half black and half czech republican
>She is a skinny light skinned, cute, and taller than me with a fat ass.
>she is 19 im 23
>She sucks my dick, i fuck her while he watches
>this happens twice before they break up and she goes and gets pregant by some other white guy.
>>
>Watching pokemon
>Hear loud banging coming from momz room
>Open door to find giant buck inspecting moms colon with what appears to be a long log of excrement
>"Mom are you alright?"
>Buck turns and looks at me, his eyes all yellow, glassy and dazed
>"What da fuck you lookin at white boy?"
>Gently close door
>Dad asks me if I want to watch the big bang theory in his room
>>
>>69306494
>>say "ello! :)" in a cheery british accent

They were probably wondering why you are such a fool
>>
>>69308738
Plz tell me this is real

>>69308781
Plz tell me this is not real
>>
>>69309242
Definitely real. I was bummed that she went and got pregnant by that other dude because i wanted to fuck her again. She was obsessed with my cock though, im not joking about that. First and only black girl i have ever fucked.
>>
>>69308781
>Dad asks me if I want to watch the big bang theory in his room
200% kek
>>
Worked in retail, "let me grab a bigger bag for you m'am."
"HOL UP! Did you just call me a nigga? Lemme speaks to ya manaja!"
>>
File: rza.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rza.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>working at REI in bike shop
>talking about bike clothing to another employee
>say something about the new knickers that we just got in, comment was negative like "these new knickers look like shit"
>hear chimp noises coming from the sales floor
>come out to investigate
>try to explain to she-boon what a knickerbocker is
>give up, call the only based manager bro in this hippy hell of a store (hunts, listens to old school country, true outdoorsman instead of faggy hiker)
>go back to fixing bikes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.