[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking john oliver throwing shit at conspiracies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: john-oliver-512x512.jpg (101 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-512x512.jpg
101 KB, 512x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc
>>
>>69306401

The Drumpf destroyer strikes again
>>
>DUDE LOOMINATY LMAO

jesus christ, this shit meme is from years ago, COME ON IT'S 2016
>>
>>69306401
build wall taco
>>
>>69306401
Couldn't have put it better.

I mean, seriously, it's 2016 for fuck sake. There are no such things as conspiracies. The government has never lied to its people.

LMAO what are you, some kind of dumb tinfoil?
>>
pedantic poodle
>>
>>69306401
OI MATE, LISSEN TO ME ACCENT

OIM SMAAAAHT
>>
>>69306401
Why America have soo many of this talkshows? You guys really watch this kikes propaganda?
>>
The second that video came out at the conference in Germany which used Snowden's leaks and that listed/explained the hundreds of ways the populace is being spied on, was the day tinfoil memes died.
>>
>>69307090
That's what they said about people who though the government was conducting mass surveillance on its people.
>>
>>69306401
Wow this is the perfect satire of basically everything he's ever done.
>>
i hope he blows out his ass hole. the next dump he takes just destroys his ass hole and he has to go to the hospital and they have to work on his ass hole and i hope the repairs are faulty.
>>
File: 1451801451993.jpg (39 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
1451801451993.jpg
39 KB, 600x342
>>69306401
>>69308636
>>69307090
Honestly I laughed, Youtube conspiracy videos are bogus as fuck.

Oh, and actual conspiracies (such as mass web surveillance) totally exist. Their verification doesn't suddenly mean your youtube video about Katy Perry actually being a grown up JonBenet Ramsey is valid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.