[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she red pilled or trolling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: kjr.png (492 KB, 537x505) Image search: [Google]
kjr.png
492 KB, 537x505
is she red pilled or trolling?
>>
>>69306050
>she
>>
her family fucks niggers

>is she red pilled?

get bent cuck

saged
>>
her step dad/mom is a delusional cuckservative. guess the whore daughter picked it up as well
>>
i dont know who she is but it might be that she is on the path to red pill, even if she had posted that in sarcastic manner

simply because she has now seen this pic she posted
>>
>>69306050
>coalburners
>redpilled
kek
>>
File: 1322172993247.jpg (37 KB, 595x491) Image search: [Google]
1322172993247.jpg
37 KB, 595x491
>>69306050
Are vaccinations really forced?

If they believe there are just a big conspiracy then let them go with out and see from afar how their stupid child die from polio.
>>
>>69306050
I cant
This World cant get Any weirder
I Just cant Keep processing so much weird shit
>>
>>69306898
I almost replied to you. You need to put something else over your flag so I stop confusing with Austria.
I don't reply to subhumans.
>>
>>69306050

> muh vaccine maymays
> muh GMO maymays

topkek
>>
File: 1451366794119.png (557 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1451366794119.png
557 KB, 600x800
>>69306293
>i dont know who she

doesn't she have the most twitter (or maybe instagram) followers in the world or something?

basically the most famous girl in the world.......
>>
>>69306050
Did she really tweet a fucking Ol'Ben comic?
>>
File: keke.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
keke.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>69306050
>mfw people want there to be laws that prohibit labeling what is in their food and where it comes from

Ultimate cucks
>>
>>69307731

Someone should send her some more of his works so that she can appreciate where he's coming from.
>>
>the art of obscure white nationalist terrorist Ben Garrison is now tweeted by famous people
>Trump is going to be president

Guys, we need to slow down on this meme magic. I'm Hispanic and while I could survive a deportation from Trump, if we meme Zyklon Ben into power he'll wage a genocide crusade against all of us. Anyone who is not 100% Aryan will be slaughtered. You all know that you have a little mud blood, so please, be sane. Stop the memes.
>>
>>69308486
Trump wants the wall because of numb nuts such as you.
>>
>>69306050
she is autistic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.