[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am unironically considering starting hrt next month to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I am unironically considering starting hrt next month to become the woman I was always destined to be. Before I do this, I'd like you to attempt to "redpill" me on the issue of the transgendered.
>>
>>69305520
go ahead, more for us
>>
>>69305520
btw watch BBC's assault on the male, and realize you are the product of a sick society. not that it matters, continue doing how you please
>>
>>69305520

Are you mainly a heterosexual man? If so, your inclinations to be a woman are probably tied to your sexuality, I'm guessing you have erotic fantasies of being a woman, which come crashing down once orgasm occurs.

If so, HRT is a bad idea because it reduces sexual arousal, and thus reducing the desire to be female.
>>
>>69305520
Go ahead and do it. You'll just be another fucktard degenerate removed from the genepool.
>>
>>69305520
you'll just be an effeminate man who's been dosed with a ton of chemicals, you won't be a real woman.
>>
>>69305520

i struggled with this problem when i was younger. when i turned 25, everything just sorta straightened out and i no longer wanted to be female

i recommend finding a therapist who will do what is best for you, even if its not what you want

the test i use is the bra test. if you get a boner from putting a bra on, you don't want to be a woman, you want to wear girl's clothes. you can be a drag queen and still be a guy. look up cabaret.
>>
There are no positive 'female' character traits. In general there are no *innate* sexed character or personality traits, at all - the differences in personality develop as a consequence of the surrounding social norms and the post-puberty physiological changes.

Breeding age females are all insane and incompetent as a rule. There are exceptions, but they are 'real people' in SPITE of their estrogen. And, again, there are NO positive female character traits. 'Mother' is the first myth.
>>
Go on trt and get swole faggot. You probably have low t anyway.
>>
>>69305520
it is the 10 year anniversary of "an hero". make us proud, faggot
>>
>>69305520
I'd rather you go through with it and end up killing yourself saving us the effort.
>>
>>69305669
Bisexual desu lad, with more of an interest in males
>>69305676
>>69305676
edgy haha
>>69306225
>>69306226
no, sorry
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.