[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was wanting to set up a fake twitter account and was wonder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 587x261) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 587x261
i was wanting to set up a fake twitter account and was wonder if it would be illegal to shitpost racist or antiemitic things on twitter?
i see a lot of racist twitter accounts but I also read stories about people ending up in court for things they've said on twitter.
How does it work?
>im not planning on threatening anyone or anything weird just shitposting
>>
>>69305154
You can't m8, me and the burgers can

We pretty free. But you guys have cyber sharia law
>>
>>69305154
>a fake twitter account and was wonder if it would be illegal to shitpost racist or antiemitic things on twitter?
only if you live in america
>>
>>69305154
Use Tor and encryption for your account because the police will definitely arrest you. There's been quite a few stories like that from your country.
>>
>>69305154
You're on the wrong side of the Atlantic if you want a basic human right like free speech.
>>
>>69305154
Get private internet access vpn and pay with a prepaid visa card or something else untraceable.
>>
http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels
things like this scary me.
>>
>>69305700
>scary me.
kek
>>
>>69305154
>that tweet
so is Ben Shapiro just a contrarian? None of the stances he takes seem cohesive.
>>
>>69306363
Jews have a tendancy to get mental instability, due to all the inbreeding
>>
wait so shitposting rayciss stuff on twitter is illegal?
>>
>>69306499
i honestly don't now. i cant make sense of it. where is the line?
http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/jun/13/jail-someone-for-being-offensive-twitter-facebook#comments
>>
>>69306363
No, sometimes he will mix things that make sense into his discourse to confuse you into believing that he is right on topics that you do not already hold a stronger stance.
It's been done since bible.
>>
>>69306499
It's only illegal in euroshit land where OP lives
>>
>>69305154
How typically british of you.
>>
>>69306363
His stance is fuck people who try to force you to bow to them, in that lens everything he says is crystal clear.
>>
get purevpn

based in Shanghai

>Yes shanghai vpns are safer now that the omnibus bill passed in the US.
>>
>>69305699
this.
I've witnessed countries go offline by the same people for over a year, they endorse PIA.
>>
>>69305699
will they be able to track my ip at their end?
>>
>UK
You will literally get arrested for tweets, yes.
>>
In Britain you can't.
>>
Follow me on twitter @momiwantcake
>>
You need to move to america if you want to do that m8
>>
>>69305154
UK specifically has recently adopted strict "anti-hate" laws, get a proxy/vpn if you really have to do it.
>>
>>69307448
Jesus christ that's fucking scary. Getting arrested over text based words. And Liberal dickheads claim Yurop is so free...yeah its free and full of greasy muslim rapefugee ahmed cocks cucking all the countries dry.
>>
>>69307975
you can rightly get detained here for words

there's story after story of arrest for public anti-Islamic twitter accounts though in EU
>>
>>69305154
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
MURRICA STRONG
>>
99% sure it's illegal in the UK but i doubt they will track you down
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.