[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 33
File: 1459096052715.jpg (44 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459096052715.jpg
44 KB, 640x960
>>
They're not wrong
>>
>>69305080
>I've never heard of the Renaissance

No shit
>>
>>69305187
They are very wrong and retarded
>>
>>69305080
If Christianity doesn't exist, Muslims take over and kill everyone and burn everything down. We'd be in the dark ages still.
>>
Family Guy is deep.
>>
>>69305080
Seth is basically making fun of his own culture since it's the only thing he's allowed to make fun of.
>>
File: 1459212377004.jpg (8 KB, 246x184) Image search: [Google]
1459212377004.jpg
8 KB, 246x184
This is low b8 thread. Please don't respond. This was already refuted early this week,
>>
He's kind of right

The enlightenment and scientific revolution happened because the church fucked off
>>
>completely ignoring the fall of rome
>>
>>69305080
>Christianity burned down the library of Alexandria.

Um...
>>
>>69305468
This, in fact it was Islam that caused the fall in technological and cultural advances. Before anyone gives me that "Islamic golden age" horseshit they were sitting on the greatest former civilizations in the history of the world, no wonder they were sophisticated for a few hundred years. Of course when that ran out Islam had to instigate its own advances which it completely failed to do

Meanwhile Christianity turned Europe from a poor isolated dumbfuck area to the most powerful and sophisticated in the world in about 500 years
>>
>>69305080

if christianity never existed all of you would be aborted for having "undesirable genes" that give you a higher chance of being
fat
autistic
weeaboos
>>
It's half right.
Religion sparked a lot of wars and political unrest throughout Europe during the middle ages. Plagues, hundred years war, etc. I guess you could say that to some extent religion caused some it, but it didn't cause all of it. It was game of thrones tier shit so literally no one could get anything ton.
>>
>>69305678
>ignoring that the witch hunts coincided with the enlightenment
>>
>>69305890
done*
>>
>>69305789
They did

Many pagan scholars were murdered by christian mobs

The schools of philosophy in Greece were shut down for not being Christian
>>
>>69305678
>He fell for the Dark Ages meme

Monasteries kept ancient knowledge alive during very violent and backwards part of European history.
>>
>>69305208
didn't the renaissance happen around the same time as protestant reformation?
>>
File: 1451611516830.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1451611516830.png
26 KB, 226x200
Pol has been invaded by a plethora of cucks and Jews.
>>
File: khan.jpg (95 KB, 541x515) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
95 KB, 541x515
>>69305873

Thats a nice little library you have there
>>
>>69305080
I do believe that you are mixing up catholicism and Christianity my friend :^)
>>
>>69306024
No. It also started on the other side of the continent.
>>
>>69306024
pretty much

all the Popes and Cardinals were too bust to halter science as they were busy fighting a splinter of themselves

its the same thing as Islam saying that they had a golden age of Science when in fact they just translated greek texts and used the info within to make their country go ahead a few hundred years

kinda funny how after that they went back to stagnating
>>
>>69305873
But anon, the golden age of Islam wouldn't begin until after 150 years of Islam.

The muslim world was the most advanced until the mongols attached
>>
>>69305080
>Islam took over europe, no cars, only camels now.
>>
>>69305913
Yes, ignorant Protestant peasants are savages

But intellectuals were freed from the Church going SHUT IT DOWN over every bit of freethinking
>>
>>69305080

If you want to see what the world would look like if Christanity never exists, just go to Africa.
>>
>>69306219
That's ignoring all of the muslim contributions to science with a hand wave
>>
>>69305080
le hating on good morals and to treat others like you want to be treated and how knowledge is power and you should persue science progress - athiest meme.

fuck yall heretics.
GOD LOVES SCIENCE
GOD IS SCIENCE
YOU ARE JUST STILL IN BABYSHOES AND THATS WHY IVE BEEN SENT HERE TO WHOOP YOUR ASS.

god , lord knows how much i hate you humans.
and soon my 7 years come to unleash all that hatred upon you sinners that take his name is vain , you thought the devil is against god?
well think again cause you´ve been jewed.
im that surgeon after you take the gas.
im the robber that shoots you in the head and chest out of mercy.
im the night that comes before down.
i am inevitable i am part of his system.

you can try to be a heretic and disprove of his "existence" but the last 10 years tend to disagree with that.

here is a hint: look up damascus , israel and how they correlate to nowadays.

you´ll be in the gutter soon , so will i but i always come back.
since you asshats can´t manage to live on your own , and im tired of babysitting your hairy assholes.
i rather rot in hell again.
>>
>>69305873
Hey, ignorant inbred, arabs preserved most of the ancient greek texts.
>>
>>69306405
The majority of Africans are devout christians
>>
>>69306223
It took a while for all that knowledge saved by the Christians and Jews to be translated and disseminate into Islamic circles so it was delayed.

You won't find me disagreeing they weren't the most advanced because they were, but that certainly wasn't an Islamic thing. In fact the Islamic conquest benefited greatly from conquering mainly Aramaic regions as well as those with long Classical heritages.

I argue however Islamic ideals had already greatly started to stall technological advancement as early as the 11th century, the ancient knowledge had run its course. The sacking of Baghdad by the Mongols was simply the death knell for any remaining major classical lineage the Islamic world inherited (or more accurately subsumed)
>>
File: 1459308506915.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459308506915.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>69305080
Wouldn't Judaism just have taken it's place? Without Christianity there's no Islam and without both of those they would have been the dominant Semitic religion. All the shitty rules Christianity was spreading throughout the world is from the Old Testament so the results would be the same. But then again, Judaism is just a re-write of Zoroastrianism so here's a more accurate version of Family Guy's joke.

People don't enjoy talking to me at fun social events
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_Librorum_Prohibitorum

>good heathen... pay no attention to the man in the pointy hat
>>
>>69306507
That's completely untrue.
First of all, Easterners were never cut off from the Greek texts.
Secondly, Arabs are getting over-credited for having read and applied a couple of authors.
>>
>>69305080
>this meme
the monks preserved knowledge ffs, without them we would have nothing from the romans, greeks, egyptians, etc., and would have had to have started again
>>
>>69306448
When the contributions come from the islamic equivalent of Theodor Schwann and Matthias Jakob Schleiden we can talk: two monks in a fucking monastery.
>>
>>69306631
The Quran explicitly says that good muslims ask questions and study the world God created

The Abbasids weren't just translating in the house of wisdom
>>
>>69306508
Yeah no. Africans say they are Christian to get money.
Fun fact: no science without Jesus.
Without the philosophical critique innate in Christ's message, specifically the anti-Semitic part, there is no separation of truth from power, and in the whole world except Europe, power dictates truth, making science impossible.
>>
>>69306689
Nobody is saying it was mostly arabs (25% of which are christians by the way)

But the contributions of arab, persian, berber, and egyptian muslims is undeniable
>>
>>69305468
/thread
>>
>>69306794
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists
>>
>>69305208
>>69306024
And wasn't the renaissance a humanism movement? Where it was a movement in art and such, away from the church and more towards reviving Roman culture?

I'm not saying Christianity is at fault for the "Dark Ages" (which is more the fault of Rome collapsing and trade and commerce going to hell in Europe as a result), but the Renaissance was not a Christian movement at all.
>>
>>69306864
You wot m8?

Black africans have been christian since the time of ancient Ethiopia. The first catholic king of Kongo starved his mother to death for refusing to destroy her idols.

They're more religious than europeans and actually kill gays too
>>
File: europe.png (412 KB, 698x836) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
412 KB, 698x836
>>69306121
>It also started on the other side of the continent.
uhhh no

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance#Northern_and_Central_Italy_in_the_Late_Middle_Ages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation#Early_Reformation_in_Germany
>>
File: 1455774649572.gif (599 KB, 290x270) Image search: [Google]
1455774649572.gif
599 KB, 290x270
>>69305080
wew lad
>>
>>69307010
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

Islam absolutely killed any innovation in around the 12th or 13th or 14th century(I dont remember exactly from my history books) But basically religious leaders decided to actually follow what the religion says and were like "hey this book *you can guess which one, contains all you need to know in life, including science and therefore science is heretical" then they burned books and killed intellectuals.

Then the fell into dark ages, Europeans took them over a few centuries later, after turkish leaders declared modern millitary and industrial innovations of satan, and after throwing off the Euros they abandoned the hope for recovery that Euro influence gave them, and basically we are seeing actual islam again fucking people over.
>>
>>69306223
Yes, except what the mongols destroyed was thousand year old structure and systems predating Islam.

The best example of this is the destruction of the Mesopotamian irrigation system that dated to 3000 BC.
>>
>>69305080
>IF IT GETS POSTED ENOUGH IT MUST BE TRUE
>I UNIRONICALLY FORM OPINIONS FROM A CARTOON SHOW

This is how you people that post this come across.
>>
File: Science and shit!.jpg (33 KB, 260x328) Image search: [Google]
Science and shit!.jpg
33 KB, 260x328
>>69307076
Not equivilent. Compare with every scientist who identified as christian. It doesn't fit. Islam does not get to magically "own" everything done by people on their clay just because they're a predominant religion. Either the people who tend the faith discovered, or made the advancement, or it doesn't count, because for hundreds of years, "scientists" in Europe almost EXCLUSIVELY looked like this.
>>
>>69307076
thats... a rather short list.
>>
>>69305187

They are

We advanced a lot during those times.

War and medicine were made, and the rest is history.

Simple religious wars, for example, can bring forth tech that couldn't be had another way because that experience wasn't gained/lived.
>>
>>69305080
As if Christianity is the only religion
>>
>>69307655
And now look who is re-greening the middle east and making the land productive again.

The Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Israel
>>
File: just dew it.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
just dew it.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>69305080
>watching family guy
>>
if you're going to blame any 1 religion blame islam
our dark ages is their golden ages.
>>
>>69307301
its pretty dumb to say that when it happened in the christian cultural hemisphere and a lot of the artists and philosophers of the renaissance were devout christians inspired in their work by their faith.
>>
File: Christian Dark Ages.gif (9 KB, 363x323) Image search: [Google]
Christian Dark Ages.gif
9 KB, 363x323
It's true, though. Name me one invention that happened during the 5th–10th century in Europe. You can't. During those times the Dark Ages were more backwards than the Romans, or even Greeks, something that has never happened before.
>>
>>69308057
ah yes, "the most wrong thing on the internet"

posted by a fucking leaf.
>>
>>69307746
How many of them were true believers versus those just trying to save their asses?

It's fucking ridiculous seeing this recent trend of discrediting all of Islamic history just because in the past few decades we have seen the rise of militant groups throughout the Middle East.

Islam and Christianity warred. Islam committed atrocities, Christianity committed atrocities. Welcome to Human History 101, where there are never right sides and wrong sides, just complex scenarios with complex peoples and complex cultures.

I always see it as a sign of low intelligence when people fall back to stereotypes when discussing such a complex and massive religion like Islam, life would be simpler if they could all be grand mathematicians or barbaric terrorists, but it isn't the case.
>>
>>69308057
>y axis
>sciences
Kek.
>>
>>69308240
>your a fucking muslim
dont talk shit skin.
>>
>>69305080
Europe repeatedly collapsed every shitty socioeconomic system they had. The Church was the only thing in Europe that was relatively safe from the impending implosion and for that reason they kept track of thousands of years of history that would have been lost without the Church.

>>69308057
I know this thread is bait, but you're a fucking idiot that should probably consider suicide.

"Why weren't people worried about scientific progression when the multi-continental government they lived under *violently fucking imploded, fracturing any remaining organization and law*?"
>>
What I love about this argument is leftists admitting that Europe pretty much carried the whole world on her back and without whites there would be no technology
>>
>>69308313
>Islam committed atrocities

yeah, like last fucking week.

and it will again next week.
>>
>>69308057

Metallurgy most definitely improved during the medieval times.
>>
>>69308612
No, a radical militant group of Muslims committed atrocities.

There's that low intelligence I was talking about.
>>
>>69308313
You might pray to save your ass, but you don't become a monk. That's retarded. That would be like becoming an Imam when all it takes to dodge an apostasy charge is to not say you're a blasphemer. This entire line of reasoning is fucking retarded, and so are you.

>Islam and Christianity warred. Islam committed atrocities, Christianity committed atrocities. Welcome to Human History 101, where there are never right sides and wrong sides, just complex scenarios with complex peoples and complex cultures, or "I'm going to wantonly entertain a textbook and middle ground fallacy, after changing subjects"
No one is counting corpses here. It's a non-issue and damn you for bringing it up, you cumguzzling cuckhold.
>I always see it as a sign of low intelligence
As opposed to your infallible, higher intelligence, right?
Fuck off of /pol/.
>>
>>69305187
>my christian repression
>not knowing monks were the only reason any of the roman empires knowledge survived the mud people.
>why didn't china go to mars in 1800 then etc
>>
>>69305536
/thread
kek
>>
>>69305973
You're a fucking idiot, the Romans burned the library before Christianity even spread to gentiles.

Christian theology is basically neoplatonism mixed with a dead Jew so you can't claim that Christianity killed Greek philosophy really. The early Christians kept copies of The Republic alongside the teachings of Christ.

Christianity was shit but let's not attack the useless little historical blurbs.
>>
The Christians were such utter niggers they drove many intelligent Jews into Muslim lands. The latter two, together (though mostly Persians, Egyptians, and Mesopotamians as far as Muslims went), spearheaded most of the scientific progress of that shitty thousand years.
>>
>>69308346
>"Why weren't people worried about scientific progression when the multi-continental government they lived under *violently fucking imploded, fracturing any remaining organization and law*?"

Eastern Rome was still a thing for over a thousand years after Western Rome fell. What was their excuse?
>>
>>69305187
Lmao research the Carolingian Renaissance, the Catholic Church was responsible for the largest network of information in Europe at the time.
>>
>>69305080
Ah i see,
the cartoon said it,
must be true.
> I always loved laughing at fellow university students when we were all watching FG before going out somewhere. I knew none of them got the obscure American-cultural references but they laughed as it was more about bonding than how shit the show was.
>>
File: 1456438389227.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456438389227.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>69309584
Britain does it again
Bringer of Keks
Destroyer of Nations
>>
Weren't a lot of scientists inspired to understand the nature of God's world because of theologians like Thomas Aquinas?
>>
>>69308749
So muslims committed atrocities??

In the name of their god.....they have a state whom follow sharia to the letter, they commit atrocities on the daily.

Go over to Saudi Arabia, go bro it up with those muslims bro
>>
File: beatsme.png (114 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
beatsme.png
114 KB, 258x258
just look at Africa
>>
>>69305678
the church funded the schools
>>
>>69305080

has Family Guy ever ripped on muslims as a group? I'm not talking about a cut away mocking OBL or something... their whole religion mocked

They insult jews and Christians all the time
>>
File: 2016-03-30-07-26-38-2040084246.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-30-07-26-38-2040084246.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>69305080
pic related seems more probable
>>
File: 1451929265630.gif (587 KB, 350x296) Image search: [Google]
1451929265630.gif
587 KB, 350x296
>>69310029
Loved saying that to every single liberal cuck.
>mfw one would preach about how we should help Africans but was trying to constantly Jew me on rent.
>>
>>69310029
>not factoring in the nigger equation
>>
>It's a Christianity is horrible episode.
>>
>>69305080
More like Family Goy.
>>
File: appy.png (517 KB, 678x418) Image search: [Google]
appy.png
517 KB, 678x418
>>69305080
>taking Family Guy seriously
>>
File: 1431152896753.jpg (110 KB, 411x711) Image search: [Google]
1431152896753.jpg
110 KB, 411x711
>>69305080

Well, any educated person knows the "christian dark ages" thing is a myth.

Also, most atheists have an ulterior motive for bashing religion, specifically Christianity.

In this case Seth McFarlance is a closet case homosexual who has issues with his mother. He's actually spoken about his mom and has had trouble hiding his contempt and hatred for her. I'm sure this is what lead to his sexual identity crisis.

So his psychological problems caused him to create a cartoon about a matricidal, homosexual baby, who is basically Seth's alter ego. He also claims that liberal douche Brian is his alter, which is kind of ironic because Brian is seen as such a self righteous asshole on the show.

Seth's main grudge with Christianity isn't stuff like the dark ages myth, it's because Seth is GAY and he can't deal with it, and he doesn't like the fact that the majority of Christianity condemns homosexuality.

And that's pretty much it.
>>
>>69305080
I think there is a reasonable argument as to why this is false.

Rome dies due to over expansion, economic failure and the eastern scourge. The west is thereby leaderless for what could be several thousand years. Christianity introduced order and supremacy to a vacuum and science saw leaps and bounds over a shorter time period than the Romans could reproduce

Christianity was a necessary tool to expedite the renewal of man post-rome
>>
>>69305468
If christianity didn't exist, islam wouldn't either, dipshit
>>
File: 1451644169113s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451644169113s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>69309206
>intelligent Jews
>driven into Muslim shitlands where the only places not completely caked in shit are the ruins of ancient civilizations mudslimes still haven't caught up to
Doesn't sound like these Jews were that intelligent pham.
>>
>>69310029
>largest christian population
>>
>>69305468
Islam stems from Christianity, you goddamn fucking moron.

Pagan -> Christianity -> catholicism -> Islam
>>
Holy kek /pol/ really is fucking stupid

The "Dark Ages" is a stale meme. Just kill yourself if you believe in that hogwash
>>
>>69311288
The 'proof' against the dark ages is trite. An attempt to cite lack of evidence in the face off an entire history worth of evidence.

Provide a single strong source
>>
>>69310333
>deny facts
>projecting
And that's pretty much it.
>>
>>69305080
He is basically admitting only whites can advance the human race.
>>
File: The hole left by Christianity.png (12 KB, 624x430) Image search: [Google]
The hole left by Christianity.png
12 KB, 624x430
>>69308313
>past few decades we have seen the rise of militant groups throughout the Middle East.
No they've been there the whole damn time. If Muslims living 50 years after Muhammad were transported to present day, a majority would join the islamic state.

>>69308057
nice bait. Here's your reply
>>
>>69312019
Prove that they existed
>>
File: 1459299884400.png (194 KB, 1251x585) Image search: [Google]
1459299884400.png
194 KB, 1251x585
>>69305080
This is my least favorite atheist meme, and that's fucking saying something.
>>
>>69312620
it*
>>
File: 1452740839070.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1452740839070.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>69306507
>preserve other people's writings
>"golden age"
>>69306793
Are you telling me a low iq writer of flashback comedy doesn't know anything about history or geopolitics?
>>
>>69311233
It's actually judaism->christianity->islam, no christianity does not mean no islam, it means there might be no islam, but its still an abrahamic religion, so whatever.
>>
>>69308057
lmao how do you numerically quantify scientific advancement
>>
>>69312704
The burden of proof lies on you; I have the Carolingian era and the Iberian caliphates to back it did happen
>>
>>69312652
Do you actually believe this bullshit? That the church wasn't detrimental to progress? Do you have an actual mental deficiency?
>>
File: 1449684318612.gif (820 KB, 3558x3364) Image search: [Google]
1449684318612.gif
820 KB, 3558x3364
>>
>>69313462
Try and fucking disprove it then. Oh, wait...
>>
>>69310609
Islam is 1200 years older than Christianity, stupid kraut.
>>
>>69313938
>disprove an Ucronia that lives in my imagination.

Faggot.
>>
Seth MacFarlane is just pissed that Matt and Trey have done everything he wishes they could do without even taking themselves too seriously.

Seth is like that atheist guy who makes sure to bring it up every fucking time someone brings up anything remotely religious. He is no better than an evangelical missionary.
>>
>>69305080
>most advanced countries are the christian one
>Without christianity, my Grandpa would already have an iPhone9 and be flying to Mars!!!
>>
>>69314183
Yep, thought so, you can't.
>>
>>69306508
Yeah no. There is no majority religion in africa. The largest plurality is Islam, followed by animism/tribal religion. Christianity is third, and in sub Saharan Africa is only dominant is south africa.
>>
>>
>>69305080
Ha no Christianity and the polytheistic religions would still be fighting over what the mountain god did to make the wind god mad.
Religion is the problem not just fucking christians, muslims, [RELIGION WHICH IS ILLEGAL TO NAME IN CANADA JK], etc.
Also relgion helped create a code of moral ethics.
Humans are vain creatures, no religion then we worship man.
Thus we have a bunch of fucking gorrillas beating each othe up to be top dog.
Make up bullshit to keep the mass of retarded apemen from killing eachother.
So unfortunately son your age is showing, what are you 16 or 17
>>
File: impressive.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
impressive.png
186 KB, 457x303
>>69308322
>>69313099
Came here to post this

also nice dubs
>>
>>69306223
No it was China.
Had the Mongols not attacked the Song, it's possible that the Song would have had a Scientific Revolution. It was a brief moment in medieval China that they began to experiment and do observations.
Thanks horse niggers.
>>
>>69306496

Its going to be one hot summer brother- see you on the pitch
>>
>>69307757
It's short because of what the mongols did.
>>
>>69314744
it actually says yes and makes an example of sex slaves and 9 year old wives being something we should follow
>>
File: 1441517223549.png (142 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1441517223549.png
142 KB, 321x378
if we didn't have religion we wouldn't have betas and numales
prove me wrong
>>
>>69312727
When Rome collapsed what was around?
Tons of barbarian kingdoms, all with one thing on their minds.
I need not explain more it is pretty self explanatory from there.
Power does weird things to mankind and the quest for power is very chaotic.
>>
>>69305187

The church became the defacto government which brought humanity out of the dark ages you retard.
>>
>>69314142
You 'avin a laff m80?
>>
File: myth of the middle ages.jpg (2 MB, 1054x3537) Image search: [Google]
myth of the middle ages.jpg
2 MB, 1054x3537
>>69305080
>>
I believe in something that is similar to the "butterfly effect", not sure if there is a real name to it, but hear me out:

No christianity would change the world a LOT, this means people wouldnt meet, they wouldnt have children, people would never exist, but other people would exist on their place. People like Galileu, Mendel, Darwin, Einstein, Newton wouldnt exist. MAYBE people would reach the same conclusions, MAYBE we would still have about the same knoledge the greeks had 3000 years ago, believing in socratics phisics (acording to him, there was no second law of newton, objects would stop on their own. He had no idea about air resistence)

When you change the world, it is a fucking gamble. And even if the world WAS muc more advanced, i can assure you, 100% certain, that your family wouldnt keep all the generations identical to this worlds for 2000 years. You wouldnt be born, you wouldnt exist. Fuck progress and absurd technology if i am not there to live it. Fuck the others, i prefer to exist rather than humanity be better.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>69314142
Islam is 800 years YOUNGER than Christianity.
>>
>>69306664
I'd say you ruined it, but it was a shitty bit to begin with.
>>
Can we say then, without colonization, we wouldn't have to deal with niggers and sandniggers?
>>
File: disaproval-intensifies.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
disaproval-intensifies.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>69315355
/thread
This desu.
"Religious Dark Ages" faggs are propagating one of the most ridiculous memes in all history with zero evidence other than the classic anecdotal muh Galileo which is entirely misrepresented.

Not even a cuck Christ-Fag.
>>
>>69305080
Every Medieval historian who watches family guy must have fucking cringed at this scene
>>
>>69316386
>Every Medieval historian who watches family guy
so, all 2 of them (at best).
>>
>>69313462
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
File: 1446511502227.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446511502227.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>69305080
>delusional eurocentrism
some coutries never was chriastian and they was same shitholes or worse
>>
>Only scroll for Japan's response.
>Japan no posty.
>This Canada byebye.
>>
>>69315902

To further ilustrate my point, take very old civilizations like China, India, Japan. I never heard about them creating the functional steam engine in the 3000 years they existed, while it took what, 200 years since the end of the dark age for it to be created in europe?

>Imb4 eurocuck white race was superior

Not my point, my point is that it thats the RIGHT person, at the right time and right place to do a significative progress. This is mostly chance. Maybe this earth won the lottery early, and others would only achieve this progress in 10k years +.
>>
File: DarkAgeMyth.jpg (3 MB, 1386x4653) Image search: [Google]
DarkAgeMyth.jpg
3 MB, 1386x4653
>>
File: This is why I drink.jpg (28 KB, 495x371) Image search: [Google]
This is why I drink.jpg
28 KB, 495x371
>>69316499
I don't watch Family Guy, but I have to deal with its retardation every time a student references it.
>>
File: 1421908759873.jpg (42 KB, 544x484) Image search: [Google]
1421908759873.jpg
42 KB, 544x484
>>69305080
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>69308057
I love this meme pic
>>
>>69312532
/pol/ will enlighten the world
>>
>>69308057
Name an invention from the 1st - 5th century in Europe.

All progress up until very recently has been *VERY* gradual with very few jumps or articulable moments of invention.
>>
File: The real deal.png (39 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
The real deal.png
39 KB, 500x539
Sorry guys, here is the real deal
>>
>>69314936
I also believe the only reason the Mongol army in didn't steamroll into western Europe after defeating the Hungarians and Poles in 1241 was their 2nd Khan, Ögedei, died and the Mongol leadership needed to convene all the way back in Mongolia to decide on a new leader. One of those crazy historical twists of fate. I don't think it's a coincidence Europe became the dominate civilization only a couple hundred years after.
>>
>>69306496
Have your doctor up your dosage fruitbat.
>>
File: 567766577.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
567766577.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>69315107
its been more than a hour and pol couldn.t prove me wrong hmmmmmm............
remember to love they neighbor pol! :^)
>>
>>69320871
Not trying to prove you wrong but simply stating betas are essential to the human eco-system. Not everyone can be an alpha, nor should they, then that's when we go back to being ape people
>>
>>69305080
doesnt this just confirm that all innovation came from the west were Christianity was dominant.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.