[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is an Idiot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17
File: Stump01.jpg (177 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Stump01.jpg
177 KB, 1200x630
Mr Trump what is your position on the military?
>Japan and Korea are bums! Let's close our key bases in the West Pacific and concede it to China and North Korea
>Let's shrink our military but expand it

Mr. Trump, what do you think about minority religious groups such as Jews, Hindus and Sikhs?
>well let me tell you something about radical Islam
>let me tell you about Pakistan

Mr. Trump is it ever possible to get a straight answer from you?
>I have a wonderful relationship with the people of [X]! I love the people of [X]! I'm going to build a wall!

Mr. Trump, agriculture IS the economy here, we depend on migrant workers. What will you do to help us maintain our vital work source here?
>I'm going to build a big beautiful wall and throw every possible road block in the way when it comes to legal immigration. MAGA!

Mr. Trump, about your childish behavior...
>HE STARTED IT!
That's childish reasoning, no parent in the country would consider it a valid argument.
>THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG ABOUT THIS COUNTRY!!!!

This guy has no idea what he's talking about and /pol/ treats him as an infallible god. Are you guys watching the same candidate?
>>
>>69301512
Finally, something real to criticize trump over. Don't misunderstand, I'm voting trump because i'm not an autist, but it's nice to hear libtards have a real argument, even if it is retarded.
>>
>>69301512
He's as stupid as they come.You'll never be able to reason with his supporters though.
>>
>>69301512
>he doesn't understand pandering to the plebs
>
>>
Daddy Trump is here to kick China's ass.
>>
>Japan and Korea are bums! Let's close our key bases in the West Pacific and concede it to China and North Korea

People don't seem to understand that US doesn't need to have a base in a country to be an effective deterrent.
Why?
See my flag
>>
>they're bums
No, he just thinks the US has bigger problems and more pressing concerns they should allocate their budget towards. We're in debt and can't afford to protect Japan and South Korea. They're first world countries and are more than capable of defending themselves.
>>
>>69301677

I'm actually surprised that you didn't respond with

>fuck of kike shill
>ten feet taller
>you have to go back
>>
>>69301512
>agriculture IS the economy here
Yeah, ever since every farm needs a government subsidy and can't function on its own. And
>we depend on migrant workers
[Citation needed]
>>
>>69302801

>didn't watch the debate
>>
>>69302872
Fuck, when was there a debate?
Even if it isn't an original though, buddy, it's wrong regardless
>>
>>69301512

You don't have to be a genius to figure out anyone who is racist is an idiot who doesn't understand how the world works
>>
>>69303047
Where is your teeth brushing gif, Estonia?
>>
>>69303047
>Trump is a racist
Estonia, at least try
>>
>>69302325
>>69302454

Japan has no military. We are still at odds with NK. Both bases are are vital deterrents to China and NK.
>>
>Mr. Trump, agriculture IS the economy here, we depend on migrant workers. What will you do to help us maintain our vital work source here?
Maybe you should try and fucking hire legal workers and pay them a fair wage and conform to legal working conditions you asshole.
I cant fucking stand this argument. Its the equivalent of saying we cant stop outsourcing to china because then phones would cost too much. These same people would recoil in disgust if you suggested we kept the blacks as slaves so that cotton prices would stay low, but theyre a ok with busing in latinos with no legal protection or basic workers rights and shoving them in a mobile park bumtown while they get paid shit for a month of harvest.
>>
>>69302981

An ignorant Trumpfag. Color me surprised.
>>
>>69301512
>This guy has no idea what he's talking about and /pol/ treats him as an infallible god. Are you guys watching the same candidate?
Half, the memester young browsers of /pol/ with little understanding of the world love him.

The other half know he's a Zionist shill AND also a moron on par with Bush Jr.
>>
>>69303203
japan is way better arm than we are for a nation without a military.
>>
File: wattohek.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wattohek.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>69301512

ASBLASTED CRUZ SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>69303561
Fuck you, I've been sick as hell the past week
>>
File: 1456636713004.jpg (128 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456636713004.jpg
128 KB, 640x1024
>>69302622
You have to go back
>>
File: 00c.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
00c.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>69301512
>>
>>69302622
fuck off kike ten feet you have to go back
>>
>>69303203
Japan is a first world industrialized nation perfectly capable of building and maintaining their own military. The only reason the don't is because of muh wwii murica military bases. If the USA left, they'd gladly remilitarize
>>
>>69303219
You have to pay more than minimum wage to get citizens to stay outside all day and pick fucking fruit
>>
File: James-Cameron-Avatar.jpg (20 KB, 550x373) Image search: [Google]
James-Cameron-Avatar.jpg
20 KB, 550x373
>>69301677
>>
>>69304261
>this is why we need illegals!
>>
>>69301512

This is exactly why burgers should vote for him. Its fucking hilarious.
>>
>>69303203
Yeah, and my point is they're easily capable of forming one.

They've been debating getting rid of Okinawan bases over there for a while now so its something a good amount of people support.
>>
>>69304214
>>69304555

Their constitution keeps them from building a military. Did you guys skip military history at school?
>>
>>69304520
Voting for someone based on how pathetic they are. That's a Canadian thing.
>>
>>69304726
Constitutions can be amended and they put that in their constitution because we told them to.
>>
>>69304726
They already have a military comparable to a European country. What do you mean they don't have one?
>>
Idk I just enjoy libturds and leftcucks getting rectal bleeding everytime Trump opens his mouth
>>
>>69304726
We wrote their constitution, we can rewrite it
>>
>>69301512
If he can learn when and how to give direct ELI5 answers, he'll win the Dems in a heart beat.

He skips all over the place. He never finishes a thought. It's painful to listen to, and frankly it's worse than talking points. It's almost babbling.

I love Trump, I'm voting for Trump, but he has to get a grip on this bad habit and correct it quickly.

Tonight's town hall was cringe worthy because he literally could not answer a simple softball question like "When have you changed your mind about something."
>>
>>69304399
No im just saying the wages need to match the work. Illegals currently do the work for a lower wage than a citizen would do.
>>
>>69305235
This
>>
>>69305695

Listen to his 2006 testimony at the UN. It's an act.

The democrats are fucking CONVINCED he has no answers, and I'm willing to bet his tone changes dramatically is he debates Hillary. The man has a brand, and he's playing to it.
>>
File: 1456972793032.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1456972793032.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
Our infallible god
<---------------------
>>
>>69301512

Yes, and he's STILL the best hope we've got
>>
File: TrumperStumper(1).webm (805 KB, 402x346) Image search: [Google]
TrumperStumper(1).webm
805 KB, 402x346
>>69306089

>Trump's only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>69301512

TEN FEET TALLER
>>
File: trump_you_fuckin_mexican.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
trump_you_fuckin_mexican.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>69301512

What's with all the shills lately?
>>
>>69301512
Most Americans are idiots. He does the whole repeating himself thing during town halls and rallies, but everytime he's on shows and talking with reporters he's completely different.

He knows what he's doing.
>>
File: theyStumpedMe(1).jpg (71 KB, 382x686) Image search: [Google]
theyStumpedMe(1).jpg
71 KB, 382x686
>>69307199

Mr. Trump, why did you say/do [X]?
>Now Let--Let me tell yuh about [Y].

Every time.
>>
Still voting Trump get fucked faggot
>>
>>69307667

You have to be over 18 to vote.
>>
>>69307667

>Present evidence of Trump's stupidity and ineptitude straight fr his mouth
>"I'm still voting Trump!"

I guess this is why Trump loves the uneducated.
>>
>>69301512
>muh living wage for all
>muh necessary slave wages for illegals picking fruit

liberals really will just say anything to destroy this country, they just hate everything good in the world
>>
>>69308344

It was a dairy farmer that said it.

>Trumpfags don't watch debates
Now it's all starting to make sense.
>>
>>69301512
whats even more sad is that /pol/ enables literally EVERYTHING this guy does
he praises israel?
>oh its just for muh votes
he wants another war?
>strong alpha hurr durrr
doesnt show his policis
>hurr durr make murica great again
says he has a big dick on national televison
>not fair!!!! he was just responding

kek. Such autistic voters
>>
>>69301512

OP is a faggot
>>
>>69308684

Your butthurt is amusing.
>>
>>69301512
>"I'm gonna build our military like never before"
>"We should leave NATO because it's obsolete and build bridges at home".
Kaisich had the best plan how to combat Islamic radicalization and strengthening NATO, helping Ukraine. Trump's presidency would be almost a treachery to the all countries that counted on the USA.
>>
File: 1431577155945.jpg (49 KB, 518x692) Image search: [Google]
1431577155945.jpg
49 KB, 518x692
>>69301512
I totally agree, but I have to add that Cruz did a lot of the same shit. Especially dodging questions.

Mr. Cruz, what will you do for women
>Let me tell you a long and pointless story about my mother
>Have you forgotten what the question was yet? No?
>Let me tell you about my daughter

This was my personal favorite though.

Mr. Cruz, what is your greatest weakness
>Haha, people on job interviews love to say things like, "I work too hard. I'm just too devoted to my work."
>But what's my greatest failing? I'm too dedicated.
>>
TEN FEET TALLER
>>
>>69308869

Booger Eater
>>
Fucking trump Is a literal retarded nigger and his supporters are bigger retards than him. They think it's for "the lulz" and "causing butthurt" but they don't realize that everyone considers them jackasses
>>
>>69301512
And this is news?
>>
>>69309676

Hola raton.
>>
File: frog_butt_hole.jpg (25 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
frog_butt_hole.jpg
25 KB, 499x499
>>69301512
>and /pol/ treats him as an infallible god
/pol/ also this thinks this is a god
â—„
>>
>>69309676

The amount mental gymnastics they do is ridiculous.
>>
>>69309995

>2016
>not worshipping kek

PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>69309995

You're thinking of >>>/r9k/
>>
Cucks
>>
>>69310694

I agree. Trumpfags are cucks.
>>
>>69310694

I agree. Trumpfags are cucks.
>>
>>69301512
>What is your position on the military?
What the fuck do you expect him to even say? Do you want him to support SDFs? I support a SDF-based military but fucking Christ I doubt you even know what that is.

>what do you think about religious minorities like the Jews, Hindus, and Sikhs?
"I have a Jewish grandchild and my daughter converted to Judaism to get fucked."
"We need to stop violence from Muslims."
Do Hindus or Sikhs even have any relevant political issues? Do you want the government to sponsor Ramadan or some shit?

>loaded question

>"We depend on migrant workers..."
Over 40% of the US population doesn't have a job right now. Look it up. Illegals don't make minimum wage. The actual, legal migrant workers are literally unionized and protected by federal law. You just don't realize they even exist anymore because you want cheap, below-minimum-wage workers to take our jobs. It's not that we won't do them. It's just you want us to be prohibited from doing them.

>about my loaded question earlier
>more loaded bullshit

We're watching the same candidate. You just have tunnel vision and think Hindus and Sikhs are more relevant than public safety or the existence of the nation itself.
>>
>>69303203
>Japan has no military.
This is what Democrats actually believe. Japan has one of the largest militaries in the world. Let me guess, you don't think China has a Navy either? You think the PLAN isn't real and the US Navy is actually protecting China?
>>
>>69311005

>not watching the debate

I'm starting to detect a common theme amongst Trump supporters.
>>
>>69304726
Their constitution keeps them from invading countries. America has a law prohibiting war, as well, but it's stupid and no one seriously believes war is banned. Every country in the world except Palestine bans war. How clueless can you get?
>>
>>69301512

Trump's campaign shills this board constantly and his supporters will rationalize his every word. Reason is not effective here.
>>
>>69301512

Fuck of Cruz shill
>>
File: 1458910158073.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1458910158073.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>69301512
>we depend on migrant workers
Well when they get deported guess who gets their jobs?

That's right
AMERICANS
MAGA!
>>
>>69312325

>paying higher prices for basic commodities

Oh, yeah. That's really MAGA right there.
>>
File: TradeDefVSLaborShare1.jpg (105 KB, 913x663) Image search: [Google]
TradeDefVSLaborShare1.jpg
105 KB, 913x663
>>69301512
I'm a Trump supporter. College grad and work in advertising. Not a whole lot to disagree with here, OP.

Your biggest complaint is that Trump isn't specific on the issues and avoids directly answering questions. By and large also the biggest complaint from the educated Trump supporter community. Trump should directly and specifically outline his plans. I wish he would in every opportunity, because he would be winning in a landslide.

I'm voting for Trump because of his views on foreign trade. Since the 1980s, he's been saying the same thing about trade that he's saying in 2016.

Here he is on the Oprah Winfrey show talking about unfair US competition in foreign markets while giving absolute competition to foreign entities in the domestic market:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
Put it this way:

Nissan can sell a car in Japan fairly cheaply - let's say 10% tax - because they are based in Japan.

Nissan can sell a car in free market capitalistic and globally embrasive United States for probably 15% tax because we welcome foreign goods to keep domestic producers honest and capable.

Ford, American made, and designed in Detroit goes to sell a car in the United States. They pay let's say 10%, because the US favors businesses.

Ford then goes to try and sell a car in Japan. They are charged a 23% tax rate. Why would Japan open their markets to fair competition from foreign entities?

Japan needs to keep business costs low for Nissan so they can compete equally in the global market.
Japan needs to unfairly target Ford so that Nissan can blow them out of the water in Japan. They don't want Ford to compete domestically.

Why do we allow foreign entities equal and open access to the LARGEST consumer market in the world yet not be able to have our domestic entities compete in foreign markets?

That's NOT FAIR TRADE. We should only accept goods from foreign markets that allow our domestic entities fair competition in their markets.
>>
>>69312325
You didn't watch the debate, and it's making you look very, very stupid. Sad.
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 994x762) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42 KB, 994x762
>>69311005
>Over 40% of the US population doesn't have a job right now
>40%
The fuck you talking about
>>
>>69312540

>Advertising
>not economics
>"stop looking at the many glaring flaws in product/candidate [X] and look at this hypothetical model that never pans out or works."

Every time.
>>
>>69306089
holy shit! jeff sessions was in the committee!
>>
>>69312540
Agree - tit for tat trade gaming would fix a lot of what ails the US.
>>
>>69313196
The 40% figure is correct. The "Unemployment Rate" does not include long term unemployed, retired, etc. If you are not actively seeking employment, you are dropped from the statistic after like 6 months.
>>
>>69312540
>comparing Nissan with Ford
>doesn't understand quality
>http://www.autoblog.com/2016/01/27/ford-japan-indonesia-pullout-report/

The reason why Japan simply can compete in a local and international market is because the brand has a reputation. If you go out today and think to buy a car, ANY given driver will say to go for Japanese cars. American cars can't compete international or locally this is a known fact, also why not talk about Lexus? Porsche? BMW? Kia for that matter, the fact is reputation has put a burden in Ford and other American brands.

>Japan needs to keep business costs low for Nissan so they can compete equally in the global market.
so does Germany, so does Korea, so does the United States in Japan.

Fair trade isn't always about who sells the most product, it really boils down to reputation and units sold per year.
>>
File: trump oprah.png (280 KB, 579x391) Image search: [Google]
trump oprah.png
280 KB, 579x391
>>69313352
I don't understand your point.

In the Trump video from 1988 that I posted he talks about Japan having unfair leverage in the US market compared to US companies ability to compete in Japan's market.

Watch it - that's what he's talking about in 1988 on the Oprah Winfrey Show.

In 1988.

In 2016, he still talks about this, the exact same thing saying Caterpillar can't sell tractors domestically because Komatsu, Japanese based, undercuts Caterpillar in the US and Japan refuses to allow Caterpillar to compete in their market.

What about this are you arguing?

Fact: Trump has been saying the exact same thing on foreign trade for at least the past 28 years. Twenty eight years.

I support Trump because I vote on the US economy. Leveling the playing field on foreign markets will help grow the US economy more than any other candidate's economic plan.

Look at the graph I posted, the trade deficit started when we opened relations with China. Hasn't recovered since. Because we are allowing foreign markets fair competition domestically but we are not getting the same deal in any foreign market
>>
>>69313867
So basically its bullshit and you're a dumb fucking kike to believe the shit the government puts out about employment
>>
>>69313352
>"Trump came up with his economic model all by himself"
>"therefore it is invalid"
Trump didn't just shit this out on paper. American economists, political strategists, working class citizens, and US Generals all played a part in his policy making. All of his advisors are non-establishment, and congressmen who collaborate with him are wary not to overstep their bounds, knowing that media backlash would occur given they try to sabotage any part of his campaign. This is part of what makes Trump such tempting candidate.
>>
File: edp1.png (237 KB, 538x328) Image search: [Google]
edp1.png
237 KB, 538x328
My biggest beef with Trump is his supporters who will go through the most retarded of mental gymnastics to rationalize anything in his favor.

>Poll comes out that shows Trump beating GOP rivals/Clinton
>"MUH SILENT MAJORITY IS WINNING MAGA"
>Poll shows Trump losing state to GOP rival/general election to Clinton or Sanders
>"THE POLLS ARE RIGGED, [insert news source] IS ANTI-TRUMP!!!!"

>GOP rival holds moderate/liberal stance on X issue
>"FUCKIN WEAK ESTABLISHMENT GLOBALIST KEKS, TRUMP IS THE STRONGEST CANDIDATE"
>Trump holds moderate/liberal stance on X issue
>HURR THAT'S THE APPEAL THAT'LL GET MODERATES AND DEMOCRATS TO VOTE FOR HIM, HE'S JUST PLAYING THE GAME ANON

>Video surfaces of rival having an old position contradictory to their current one
>"FLIP-FLOPPING FUCK, ONLY TRUMP STANDS UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN, THE REST ARE WEAK"
>Video surfaces of Trump having an old position contradictory to his current one
>"HE JUST CHANGED HIS MIND ANON, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ANALYZE INFORMATION AND COME UP WITH NEW CONCLUSIONS"
>>
>>69313895
Nissan and Ford was just a basic example based on universally known brands. You have a very good point about quality - I myself drive a Nissan Frontier which is why I use Nissan when explaining that example instead of your more popular Honda or Toyota.

The basis of the example still holds true - the trade deficit. I agree with you 100% about perception of quality but you can swap out Nissan/Ford with Playstation/Xbox and it still holds true. Sony as equal and fair competition in the US while Microsoft does not in Japan. Microsoft makes a worse profit % of sales in Japan than Sony would in the US - profit % of sales, all things equal.
>>
Bernie Sanders
>People should not have to work hard to get scholarships and go to college for free. No more rewards for hard work, everyone gets in for free!
>there are too many black males in prison. We must free them despite the fact that most of them are violent offenders.
>the wage gap, though debunked, is a real problem. Were gonna force employers to pay women more than men.
>the billionaires have taken advantage of the working class for too long. Im going to raise taxes for everyone except for those whose income is in the same range as career politicians and senators like myself.
>>
File: 1458417057772.jpg (70 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1458417057772.jpg
70 KB, 535x535
>>69305110
>They already have a military comparable to a European country.
That's the joke.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.