[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the biggest problem in America right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: Karlie-Kloss.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Karlie-Kloss.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
I think it's poor leadership since the states really haven't had a good president for 16 years now.
>>
>>69301073
If Hitler had won...
>>
dude weeeed lmao
>>
>poor leadership
way to be specific
>>
Republicans say Islamic extremism. Does /pol/ agree?
>>
>>69301073
Niggers & spics completely destroying our once-great cities.
>>
>>69301073

we forgot how to be a country of producers, a country that others looked to for inspriation, for hope, in a world full of shit.
>>
The masonic leadership of the propaganda tre. And the separstist movement it has inspired. It is the gateway for the kkk.
The oil bills below the huge list of bills that are not being signed.
>>
Men being forced to live as involuntary celibates.
Heightism is a cancer.
>>
>>69301073

The biggest problem with America right now is the Americans.

All of the other problems we can handle if we just had enough good people.
>>
>>69301073
Honestly make that about 24 years, Bill Clinton being good is a meme. Guy is a good speaker but he basically started destabilizing the world like the rest of them. Only thing he had going was a good economy that would have been good with a rusty boot in office
>>
>>69304546
If height is your excuse you're either autistic, ugly, un-hygienic, or all of the above. Go get /fit/ son
>>
28 years.
>>
tolerance
>>
>>69304855
of inceldom.
>>
>>69301073
The whackest of identity politics.
>>
>>69301073
The proliferation and adoption of nigger """culture""".
>>
>>69301073
degeneracy/loss of traditional values and atheism imo
>>
>What do you think is the biggest problem in America right now?

Americans.
>>
>>69301073
A combination of political blindness on the level that actually matters the most - the legislative- for the horse and pony show of the presidential election, the loss of basic mechanical education in the form of shop classes across the country, and poor long-term management of infrastructure.
>>
>>69301073
The president doesnt have much power and he's only a "leader" in some capacities.

AS for the biggest problem, it's the loss of the middle class.
>>
>>69304800
I'm diabetic. Everyone in my family is diabetic, so we cannot afford to be fat, and the constant stakes throughout my life made me tidy and hygienic. None of that shit mattered. When I dated women, they didn't fucking care how stable or neat I was, or that I worked every day while their job was just to clean the fucking kitchen and just the kitchen. Women are disgusting, stupid, ugly, evil people. When I was twelve the idea of fucking men made me feel ookey and weird, but women are human slag, and I hate them so much I'd rather fuck men, and I know and don't care that it comes from a white hot hatred of women. The thought of being around most women I remember though my life drives me to consider murder-cannibalism. I've been fucking a 'man' for the last 2 years. The paltry compromise we've come to amounts to him needing to keep a job (anything, as long as it does taxes), and do the floors, and that's more for less negotiating (read:bitching, whining and crying), then I ever got from a woman.

Fite me.
>>
>>69305516

>Americans

I hate it, but I have to agree with the bong on this one. To be fair, though, if you trace the problems we face as a nation, they all originate with the jews.
>>
>>69301073
A shit President & Congress since the Cold War "ended".
>>
>>69301073
>What do you think is the biggest problem in America right now?
The answer lies within the question, anon.
>>
>>69301073
Stupid population aka white trash/niggers
>>
>>69301073
Chocolate chip cookies. Too expensive.
>>
>>69301073
Fucked up media misinforming people, plus marxist subversion since the 60's that seems to be going full wierdness at the moment.
>>
>>69301073
Bern victims
>>
The corporate interests turning America into a oligarchy. This includes their increasing power in controlling the media as well.
>>
>>69301073
The regressive left.

Just like AIDS leaves a person's immune system unable to fight outside infection, the regressive left wants to leave America too cucked to fight (or even recognize) any real threats.
>>
Not enough random blowjobs coming my way is a huge problem.
>>
>>69301073

Social disorganization. There is no consensus of what the "facts" are and what we should be concerned about. We lack a common vision, aim and purpose. What do we want the future of this nation to look like? I guarantee /pol/'s ideal future does not look like Hispanic-America' ideal, or Black America's.

What is the cause of the higher incarceration rate of Black people? Blacks would say systemic racism, poverty, a lack of upward mobility, whereas race realists would say that Blacks are automatically condemned to the lowest classes by birth in a capitalist system that places a value on intelligence.

And there are so many people that believe the bullshit. This is the very essence of what it means to be "blue-pilled". In the same manner, many "red-pilled" individuals miss the bigger picture, and truly believe the people causing all of this are evil geniuses bent on world domination.

If the world is exactly how it appeared to be, and there were no secret groups and esoteric knowledge and alternative history and no God, and the Big Bang was the right explanation for the creation of the world, the biggest problems in America would be:

Global overpopulation and the collapse of the food chain/biosphere.

A lack of fresh, drinkable water.

Mass third-world immigration.

The retarded people that support mass third-world immigration, who don't want to preserve our abundant wealth for our progeny who simply want to "give it all away" on an emotional spasm.

The division and lack of consensus in our population that has stalled the democratic process and threatens to fracture the states.

Brown people.

Things like that.
>>
>>69301073
Government for sale to the highest bidder against the interest of citizens
>>
>>69301073
Women still have voting rights
>>
File: tumblr_mulzh6zJy71rqdlf6o2_250.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mulzh6zJy71rqdlf6o2_250.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>moral apathy
>>
Too many fat women
>>
>>69301073
Let me tell you about the Jews, anon...
>>
File: War Memorial.png (246 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
War Memorial.png
246 KB, 512x288
Black men are not respected
>>
>>69303133
The republican establishment is probably a bigger concern. Muzzies are a greater threat to Europe.
>>
File: V372963.jpg (124 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
V372963.jpg
124 KB, 760x1024
That Karlie Kloss will never sit on my face
>>
>>69311221

But when someone decides to stop being morally apathetic, what should they be acting on? Systemic racism and police brutality? Which is what #BlackLivesMatter would lead us to believe is why Blacks are such fuck ups. Or should they act on Black crime and gas the prisons so we can be done with their shit and start fresh?
>>
>>69309966
check out this /thread guys
>>
>>69301073
Overall, liberalism and the degeneration of american traditionalism

below that, women are over represented and hold all the power in dating. They have the same jobs as men and are still treated with traditional female handicaps.

People have zero humilty, they believe that commercials, television, music, ect. do not influence them.

Public school has been inflitrated by communism. I remember reading, in my u.s. history book, 5 years ago in my senior year of hs, Capitalism is exploitation of the workers and communism is equal opportunity, hence to why Bern victims are disillusioned.

And one of the biggest problems, lack of community engagement. People do not interact with eachother, they only have the media to tell them whats what, facebook especially- where the losers are indoctrinated to the word of the popular girls (the most useful of all useful idiots) and their legions cuck boyfriends and on and off again drug dealing boyfriends.

Drugs. Weed especially.
>>
>>69310518
why did i laugh
>>
>>69301073
it's demographic future.

I'm hoping it falls apart, desu senpai
>>
>>69301073
You
Mu repeating digits proves it
>>
>>69313332
fugg, too close
>>
>>69313366
repeating repeating digits!
>>
>>69301073

the demographic shift caused by the immigration act of 1965

whites under 5 are a minority
whites under 18 will be a minority by 2019
>>
>>69301073
The non-stop bombardment of leftist propaganda from the media and education system.
>>
They aren't united enough
>go to Australia
>meet two Americans, one guy from Colorado in Sydney and later one from California
>ask both is Australia very different from USA
>the guy from Colorado says yes, he asks me do I know what hipsters are, and says that Australia is like hipster USA
>the guy from California says they're very similar and sometimes he feels like he never even left to different country
It's like they were from different countries, like people from England always had something in common such as being obnoxious drunks but these had nothing
>>
>>69301073
The lack of family values.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/black-single-mothers-biggest-impediment_n_3818824.html
>>
>>69313743
that cultural diversity is honestly one of the best and worst things about this country
>>
>>69314862
it wouldn't be so bad if we still had federalism instead of an ever growing central government.

the culture wars won't end, but the victor is already known.
>>
>>69301073
Biggest is the real stickler. I'd say the millennial generation growing up with no work ethic because almost none of them could get a job as a teenager, because those are the jobs the Mexicans took.
It's a popular thing to make fun of those jobs, but those jobs are what I cut my teeth on as a teenager, as did every boomer man and many boomer women.
I washed dishes, picked olives, dug ditches, and put down roofs after school and over the summer. It prepared me to actually work a skilled trade with a decent measure of productivity.
That's the greatest crime of illegal immigration, even when you kids are qualified for the job only ten percent of you are worth hiring, at best.
A few of you guys are shitkickers who can put me to shame, though. Those guys will absolutely rule over the rest of you by virtue of society simply not functioning without them.
>>
I think the problem is that the wealthy elites and the corporations are buying politics and fucking over the middle class to the extreme. But, even more concerning, the average person in this country doesn't seem to care while the elites are lubing themselves up to fuck the working man. The economy is failing, we're paying the most of any "first-world" country on healthcare yet have the worst coverage, cops are shooting unarmed civilians and getting off scot-free, we're embroiled in an endless conflict in the middle east that only serves to create more terrorists, college students have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars on worthless certificates that, on average, will just make them the most educated and in-debt waiter at Golden Corral, our multinational corporations are selling our jobs to slave states in Asia just to boost their own profits, and through all this and so much more, no one seems to give a flying fuck. When are Americans gonna wake up from their distractions about much less important social issues like race, sex, sexual preference, etc., and take their country back from the crony capitalists that have been slowly destroying this country for more than a century? It's time for the Communist Revolution to come to America and restore the power to the people.
>>
>>69311455
Yet Obummer wants to let them in... They could soon be a threat to us.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.