[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all girls sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 750x1334
EVERY WOMEN IS A SLUT!!!!

But why? Why do all women want open realthionships? Why do they all want cucks to watch them fuck bbc? Why do they all have sex with at least 20 men?

What happened to women?
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 3000x2000
>>69300070
Why is it cool for women to be a slut? Why do women rather have mutiple bbc children then goto church and sex with a white man like us?
>>
>>69300070
Who do you tell if a woman is a slut? How can you tell if she is a black cock slut which is even worse than a regular slut because she had bigger dicks in her.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 225x225
>>69300070
Slut shaming much? Whats wrong with sleeping around? Men do it. I fucked 12 men and 3 of them were black. My bf now is black and we are in love. I would never cheat on him. Well no other man can satisfy me like him anyways. He has a huge cock.
>>
>>69300243
Most girls that fuck black men also fuck white men too. So there is no way to tell. Expect they way they walk lol.
>>
>>69300070
if men fuck random women and masturbate to them its okay , if women do the same they are sluts.

long story short : humans are hardwired to be sluts and seek sex opportunities - its the morals and will that keep us from acting out upon them - unless you are muslim and its a sexual emergency to rape a 6 year old boypoussy in the swimming pool.
>>
>>69300848
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>69300070
why would a man turn around? if you yelled out HEY FAGGOT, same thing would happen
>>
Do this, yell HEY FAGGOT in a crowd of people.
Watch literally everyone turn around.
>>
You can take the mam out of the mammal but you can't take the mammal out of the mam.
>>
>>69301051
Women's bodies are more valuable evolutionary, so slut shaming is a must in any advanced society. (aka White civilization)
>>
>>69301158
>>69301227
Substitution-mind.
>>
>>69301051
Wrong. You make a choice to fuck. Like you make a choice to meet up and fuck someone. No divine forve is making you. Stupid retardd piece of shit german scum
>>
Once you lose all your bodily hair and start time travelling then you can start complaining about hominid sexual practices.
>>
>>69301387
You calling me a faggot? Wanna fight?
>>
>>69300848
Your a dirty whore. Why do you like bbc anyways because of thier huge dicks? Why are so many women swtiching over to black men?
>>
>>69300070
I'm a man and I'm the same way. Sex is fun. Grow up you beta virgins.
>>
>>69301051
This men should be able to fuck as many women as they want. While women should stay with one man. But i can't marry any of these hoes because they all fuck random men. They all fuck bbc and get gangbanged by them. They all want to be cuck queens.!
>>
>>69301227
Yea around pussy white men. We are all scared now a days. We are turing gay and not getting laid. Most white men cant even fuck 5 women. While bbc men are fucking 15 women. Wtf is going on!!!!
>>
her uterus wants a big strong alpha bull's semen, but her brain wants a nice hard working beta to take care of her.

it is a duality of their life.
>>
>>69301671

>Samefagging yourself
>>
File: Sex_at_Dawn_Ryan_Jetha_2010.jpg (43 KB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
Sex_at_Dawn_Ryan_Jetha_2010.jpg
43 KB, 383x576
I read this not too long ago. No idea how credible it is, but it had some interesting points about how human physiology developed around all the men in the tribe fucking the women over and over again.
>>
>>69301367
Well who is that why they want everyone to be half bbc?
>>
>>69302005
We're different people dumbass.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.