[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about no singles policies at theaters/restau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: singles.jpg (139 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
singles.jpg
139 KB, 768x768
How do you feel about no singles policies at theaters/restaurants/amusement parks?

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/theatreblog/2009/jan/08/singleton-ticket-theatre-west-end-ambassador

Does this type of policy help prevent mass shootings?
>>
>>69299042

I don't ever leave the house
>>
>>69299155
/thread
>>
These kinds of policies are singleist.

Considered myself triggered.
>>
>>69299042
I like it
>>
If they don't want my shekels they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>69299155
This
It doesn't affect me so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69299042

>an awkward number of tickets

Does this mean something in the order of dozens of tickets, or is it an euphemism for one?
>>
>>69301212
it's a euphemism for me willy in ur mum's arse
>>
I feel like people ignore my posts for some reason...

Why is that?
>>
>>69301444

Are you gonna talk or are you gonna do it?
>>
>>69299042

Craigslist ad or literal homeless person in 5 minutes

No it doesn't you goddamn retard
>>
>>69301626

Yeah just bring a hobo to a theater with you. What could even go wrong?
>>
>>69299042
If I don't go to movies by myself I'd have to watch crap films my mom wants to see. And that bitch talks during movies, fuck that.
I watched 10 Cloverfield Lane the other day and there were way too many people there and they laughed, fuck movie theaters and tge kinds of peoplewho go to them and don't even care aboutthe film. Just because John Goodman is in it doesn't mean it's okay to laugh.
>>
>>69299042
The end game of feminism.
You are not allowed to say "no."
>>
>>69299042
I just bring wife's son to theaters, he's 13 so he's mature enough for most R rated movies imo
>>
>>69299042

It's dumb. Thankfully the theaters near campus don't give a shit. Sometimes there are films that my girlfriend or my friends don't want to see. I can go by myself and take in the entirety of the experience then without distraction. It's cozy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.