[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Alcoholism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: WWS-Alcohol1.jpg (79 KB, 708x574) Image search: [Google]
WWS-Alcohol1.jpg
79 KB, 708x574
As an alcoholic, I want to know how other people view us. I have tried getting sober, gotten medically detoxed, tried AA, etc. but for whatever reason can't keep off the bottle.

I'm not the loud fan of an opposing sports team shouting curse words in front of children at a restaurant, which is the sort of stereotypical image of an alcoholic. That or a skid row drunk brownbagging it while begging for change. If you saw me IRL you would probably not know that I have drink breakfast lunch and dinner to make it through the day :/

I wouldn't ever propose something as stupid as prohibition because the vast majority of people can enjoy alcohol "responsibly".
>>
That's just your cross to bear friend. Seems like most people these days are deeply depressed and need some kind of vice to turn to. I'm not sure whether I'd become an alcoholic or not so I just don't drink. At all. Why give myself the opportunity to form a shitty habit.
>>
>>69298463

Waaaah feel sorry for me. You even used an unhappy face you faggot.

Die slowly you drunken fart.
>>
>>69298463
Start by getting off /pol/.
>>
>>69298952
Slow down muhammed. That image is one of the first ones on google for "alcoholism".

I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me you shitbag. Take your tee totaling ass else ware.
>>
>>69298952
Yeah, at least the potheads aren't so fucking depressing. They at least pretend to be happy while they're getting fucked up all day.
>>
>>69299275
He meant the " :/ " emoticon you used! ;)
>>
>>69298463
You haven't tried the only one that cares about you.
Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
He loves your soul so much
Only if you knew...
He's with open arms.
I was once a drug addict, Jesus healed me, gave me a purpose
Go to a Christian Church today.
>>
Eh, I just feel bad for y'all. It'd be pretty shitty to be in that situation.
>>
>>69299515
Do you see a lot of trannies there? It seems like half the trannies you see on /b/ are Brazilian.
>>
>>69299435
Eh, I meant it more as a perplexed face.
>>
>>69298463

Sorry to hear, man. I drank everyday for about 5 years. A shot turned into two. Two turned into half a bottle. Then a full bottle. I got up to a handle by the time I got tired of feeling like shit.

I quit this time last year. The DTs were bad, but I haven't looked back. Never wanted to go back to that life since. Hell, I can even drink with some buds without "falling off the wagon".

All it takes is willpower.
>>
It's too expensive and gives you hemorrhoids.

Can't think of anything else honestly. I love drinking.
>>
>>69299847
>All it takes is willpower.
There is more truth to that than is immediately evident.

It takes a massive amount of willpower for an alcoholic to stop drinking compared to a regular person. For whatever reason.

I'm thinking of getting credentials for substance abuse counseling myself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.