[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mfw current media climate.jpg (278 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mfw current media climate.jpg
278 KB, 800x600
Why is our culture (U.S.) so liberal/progressive? Why is the media so dominated by an overly-progressive view?

Why?

WHY?
>>
>>69297449
Cuz the leeches want free gibs and whites have self hate
>>
>>69297531
Why do whites have self-hate?
>>
>>69297698
No seriously, why?

We are the superior race. what is there to hate?
>>
>>69297449
being liberal is usually tied with intelligence, progressivism is people just not hating things cuz muh differences
I live in a town with a lot of college kids and it's very very liberal, and since you have the gayest and brownest people here too, you get the progressive layer ontop of it
>>
>>69299395
So are liberals inherently retarded? I don't get it.
>>
>>69301597

Basically I'm asking how they're retarded, I'm asking for the red pill. I need specifics, I need to be convinced, but I'm open.
>>
Because peace love and understanding is easy to sell and nothing anyone disagrees with. It is, however, not reality.
>>
Relative peace and lack of competition causes people to drop their guard.

US can afford to be neoliberal.
>>
>>69301714
This too.

Feel good BS sells and the US has been swindled. Can't even talk to people on the west coast. Many Americans are programmed robots.
>>
>>69297449
Lost of cultural value mostly.
Giving what people want to hear is the fastest way to destroy someone internally.
>>
The funny thing is the people love their programming because they've also been sold on muh individualism.

They are caged by their belief that they are free.
>>
>>69301925

Are people just, generally, idiots, then?
>>
>>69302163
From a realistic view. Yes.
Can it change ? Not unless you address the issues.
>>
Because of capitalist Jews, they want to make $$$ even if it destroys society. Everything must be a monetary relationship, nothing is sacred everything can be bought and sold.

They import immigrants so they have cheap labor, keep you dumb as fuck because education is expensive. Make you sick by feeding your gmo shit and corn syrup. And you eat it up and act like you aren't a cuck.

Democracy sucks dick, if everyone decides everything nothing changes and they control you. Fuck democracy. Fuck capitalism.

I want time to raise more children and have a life not fucking make Jews money.
>>
Women and non-whites have spent the vast majority of American history being considered as less than white men, and the idea that this should be different is really only a couple of generations old in a widespread way. Nowadays, people are starting to realize that they haven't actually done anything to change that so now the people who feel like they've been oppressed need to take charge. The problem being that everyone tries to speak for what they think their group wants and nobody can agree on what should be done and how, so it's really turned more into a diarrhea of concepts that doesn't have any quality cohesion.

And as usual, the media eats up turmoil of any sort.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.