[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftists have become the cancer of European civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 7m3mNb3.jpg (49 KB, 401x602) Image search: [Google]
7m3mNb3.jpg
49 KB, 401x602
Why is it that leftists have no interest in cultural and ethnic preservation. They do not see the value in these things and actively seek to destroy them. They want to unite the world through what is called "The long march through the institutions". Or more formally, Critical Theory. Which involves a heavy amount of subversion and propaganda to trick people into their ideology. Casting the majority (Europeans, cis gendered, males) as oppressors, and the minority (ethnic minorities, LGBTQ, women) as the oppressed. The solution to majority Europeans? DIVERSITY. The solution to cis people? PAN SEXUALISM. The solution to men in power? AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. ALL of this will lead to the marginalization of European civilization and ultimately, it will be overrun by something far worse.
>>
File: 1450146119337.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450146119337.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>69297442
>Leftists have become the cancer of European civilization
You're a quick one.
>>
>>69297624
Oh wow wrecked!
>>
File: 1449092387659.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449092387659.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>69297442
>it will be overrun by something far worse.
>implying nazism is worse than communism.
>>
File: rubin.png (277 KB, 364x374) Image search: [Google]
rubin.png
277 KB, 364x374
>>69297442
>rap
>>
>>69298652
I am implying Islamic conquest of Europe
>>
>it's my first time on pol
>also I just now heard about a guy named Rush Limbaugh
>>
>>69299126
4 lame replies and not a single argument. Well done libtards.
>>
The entire ideology of liberalism is unstable and just waiting to collapse upon itself. I'd post what Uncle Ted has to say about them but I'm on mobile right now.

You have to look at it from this point of view: if leftism wins, everyone loses. It's not us vs them insomuch as the left itself is a monstrous warmongering entity and us the David which must slay it. Shit is going to get biblical at the climax of this war. But if we the David are to lose then the Tower of Babel will collapse regardless. I don't even consider myself Christian.
>>
>>69299458
You made a wall of autism and just pointed out the obvious, what did you expect, a new revolution in thought?
>>
>>69300274
>wall of autism
What are you on your fucking mobile?
>>
Don't let the cucks fool you. Any premise of leftism is a Jewish psyop on the white brain. All of the spilled ink and thought put into it is just a post hoc "intellectual" justification for the implanted moralism of anti-whiteness. They're using events and mores of our previous world order as a justification of the new one (Maybe the word anachronism is not defined in the talmud.) which seems to be a confused mess of class consciousness and an attempt at a justification of globalism as if anti-capitalism is in anyway compatible with globalism. I think this is why John Milbank said that leftism always exists symbiotically with capitalism.
>>
Because the destruction of things that prevent change allow for change to happen. This is now our opportunity to see the true benefit of science and technology, and to use this to our advantage. Maybe in a little time away from now we'll see why we don't need money anymore. Delusion, or one step forward? You decide.
>>
>>69300401
No.
You didn't space your text, it just look like a pathetic wall of caps lock and cringe.

Liberals are ruining Europe, you don't fucking say?

When you just constate the obvious like this, it's more a conversation with yourself, than an attempt at a discussion.
>>
>>69300721
It may be obvious to you, you seem so darn enthusiastic in pointing that out, but its not obvious to everyone. We need everyone to see the truth spelled out accurately. I don't care if I missed a space or two for your virgin eyes.
>>
Also I find it funny that modern leftism has shielded itself with so many layers of subversion it's practically like 4chan where everything has become post-post-post-ironic. Anything the liberal media says probably counteracts something that's been counteracted to make it seem like they're truly in the right. It doesn't make much sense, but if you see how this bastardization of ideas occurs on such a micro scale like 4chan, then it makes sense when applied to the real world. Look at me talking crazy. Even I don't know if I'm being sincere anymore.
>>
>>69297442
I kinda understand them, when I was kid I also dreamed of unity, hapiness, rational understanding of any problems based in truth and sensible tolerance, advancement as one species and shit, bu there's no unity, there's bandwagon or you're x-phobe, there's no hapiness, there's obscene use of emotions to get your way, there's no understanding, people don't even want to understand their own problems, they demand praise for them no matter how insane they are, there's no advancement as one species, there's only one chain that tries to bind (not connect) people into obedient mass where individuals, self-sufficient people and anyone not in the chain are more dangerous than murderers.

Their idea would work if people actually were equal but alas that's not the case.
>>
>>69301328
I'm not sure if its what you're thinking of, but what I immediately thought of was the whole "races don't exist, so we need to hate white people" doctrine, and I deeply regret having found out the logic involved.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.