[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maine: Muslims “frustrated” by “backlash” after Brussels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24
File: Screenshot (1).png (305 KB, 555x737) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
305 KB, 555x737
>What backlash? Muslims attacked? Mosques burned? Laws passed barring Muslims from entering airports? No. Actually, there has been no backlash at all: “violence against Maine’s estimated 6,000 Muslims has not been a serious problem.” So where’s the backlash? Why, one Muslim says that “the anger and hostility displayed nationally during the political campaign season eventually reach him and others as a low-level hum of suspicion that permeates their everyday lives.” A low-level hum of suspicion! It’s an outrage! Call the “Islamophobia” police!

>In reality, if Muslims in Maine want to silence this “low-level hum of suspicion,” let them cooperate actively with counter-terror measures and act honestly and firmly against the jihad ideology, instituting genuine programs in mosques to teach against the understanding of Islam presented by the Islamic State.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/maine-muslims-frustrated-by-backlash-after-brussels-jihad-massacre
>>
>>69295682
damn belgians and their terrorist attacks

the last thing we need is the peaceful muslims getting radical
>>
File: dull-2.png (32 KB, 522x500) Image search: [Google]
dull-2.png
32 KB, 522x500
>>69295682
>let them cooperate actively with counter-terror measures and act honestly and firmly against the jihad ideology
Maybe you guys should give them some guns.
>>
>>69295682
lol what backlash? There has been literally no change here in the local's attitude towards the muzzies, I'm sorry to say.

GET ME OUT OF THIS LIBTARD HELLHOLE
>>
>>69295682

Daily reminder that the Muslims in Maine have literally done nothing wrong.
>>
It's now a very easily identifiable cycle. The same things happen after every terrorist attack, and this is one of them. Muslims claim they are besieged whenever one of their co-religionists succeeds at fulfilling their Islamic scripture.
>>
>>69296726
I haven't seen any backlash here either.
>>
>>69295682
Without any actual instances of attacks or insults on the Muslim community in Maine it is just as reasonable to assume the Islamic community is only perceiving this treatment.

In all likelihood they feel they are met with suspicion now because it is clear to the rest of the world they are the problem.

I cannot imagine that one attack, after the hundreds of others we have already seen has suddenly altered the public behavior towards them.

Perhaps with any luck they will self deport.
>>
Those muslims are in Maine because they moved there from other places in the USA, because Maine had/has a really good state welfare benefits program.
>>
>>69296726
You from Maine too? I had a talk with a couple of them at a soup kitchen. They believe in sharia law, think women should not speak unless spoken to, and think their free food/lodging comes from Allah not the people donating the food/time to house and feed the animals.

Go to a soup kitchen in portland, so many mudskins it's disgusting and they don't fucking appreciate what they get for free.

And these are "peaceful muslims" cucks love to defend too.
>>
>>69296726
>>69296988
Nor I here. In U.S. btw
>>
>>69297162
nah it is mostly because there are refugee programs settling Somalis in Portland and Lewiston
>>
>>69297208

>and think their free food/lodging comes from Allah not the people donating the food/time

Their religion tells them they were born entitled to it. Jizya.
>>
>>69297208
Just start dragging them into the woods and shoot them.

I need to start doing it my self. Catholic "charities" are importing them into Anchorage. You can see them everywhere. Always looking disgusted about all the freedom, or just pissed because they got moved to a freezing hell hole.
>>
>>69296501
Yeah
So we can remove them once for all
Fuck those mudshit
>>
>>69297208
No wonder their cultures are all shit and unable to create anything of any use to anything.

Waiting around for allah to throw you some breadcrumbs doesn't seem to work.
>>
>>69295682

>these people want the government to tell Muslims what the teach in their mosque

He who trades liberty for security deserves neither.
>>
>>69295682
then leave you ugly fucking niggers with alien skulls
>>
FUCK ISLAM
AND
MOCK ALLAH
>>
>>69297587
amazing how all these refugee programs always settle them into nearly all white all christian areas.
>>
File: image.png (769 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
769 KB, 1920x1080
>>69295682
More people cared about the hobo who climbed a tree than their attack.
>>
Maine is so White it was stephen kings main Place where his stories took Place.
To keep it that way, the backlash against muslim terrorism is shown that we dont want them in any White country. Or arabs or blacks for that matter.

Leave or you will be removed forcefully and legally.
>>
>>69297596

This is more of the same shit that goes on in universities, the white guilt nonsense. In university, they have white guilt about colonialism. I guess in churches, they have white guilt about the crusades.
>>
>>69298038
>Get fooled into believing white guilt

There's a thing we say here for that.

Do you drink greek oil?
>>
>>69297810
it is cause Maine residents are cucks who keep voting for Democrats who keep talking about importing more and more refugees
They do have a Republican governor now which probably means they're not going to allow any Syrians in
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-22-11-04.png (59 KB, 462x581) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-22-11-04.png
59 KB, 462x581
>>69295682
LoL theres more muslim immigrants in maine then people who voted for bernie
We definitly have too many immigrants
>>
>>69298266
>having a caucus
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>>
File: reee.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>69295682

Weren't Muslims literally cheering in Belgium after the attacks?

What the fuck are so many Muslims in Maine doing, Maine is supposed to be a white state.

RRRRREEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>69298175

I don't get it, Alex.
>>
>>69297208
I live in Portland. They're everywhere over here, I swear I pass at least a dozen people in turbans or headscarves every time I go to the store. Despite most of them living on welfare, their kids get to go to top schools like Waynflete because "MUH DIVERSITY, SO PROGRESSIVE, SUCH TOLERANCE!"

Other than that I don't interact with them too much, but I am absolutely not surprised by your description of them just based by how they act in the streets.
>>
>>69297876
Completely missed out on this guy's happening. What was his deal?
>>
>>69298546
Greece has no oil
>>
>>69298644
The question is are they better than Mexicans?
>>
>>69298404
Nothing wrong with a caucus, so long as the vote held at the end is actually recorded like a proper election. Which is what the Republicans do. The Democrats have people stand in groups, flip coins, and draw cards. While people running the caucus, who are supposed to be neutral, wear hillary clinton shirts.
>>
>portland is trying to create an office for immigrant affairs

The whole city needs to be purged. Portland does nothing but cause problems for the rest of the state.
>>
>>69295682

>Muslims are always the victims
>>
>>69298753
No.

Mexicans are at least christian and into the ideas of western civilization.

Muslims on the other hand. They are just waiting for the day for when they can take over. So they don't bother adopting into their host nations' culture.
>>
>>69298753
When I was a kid, I lived in California before my parents packed me up and moved here in my teen years.

The mexicans were so much better, there is absolutely no comparison. In fact, if I am ever offered a job back in Commiefornia, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

The one upside to Maine is that I tend to see fewer muslims in winter. It gets really fucking cold up here, even in the southern parts of the state. And we all know how the muzzies feel about the cold.
>>
>>69295682
truly muslims are like jews

all lies
>>
>>69299071
>Muslims on the other hand. They are just waiting for the day for when they can take over. So they don't bother adopting into their host nations' culture.
This.

>inb4 someone faggot who knows this "cool" muslims who eats bacon and drinks alcohol
>>
>>69295682
Deus vult!
>>
They were looking at me.... with their eyes. I just can't take the harassment!
>>
>>69298644
VOTE TRUMP get islam out of maine
>>
>>69299631

Muslims believe in the evil eye.
>>
>>69299781

what is that?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1440x1080
>>69299781
YOU CANNOT HIDE ACHMED

I SEE YOU
>>
>>69298739

Ohohoho.
>>
>US muslims after terror attacks
>"We fear backlash"
>Based Mideast muslims after terror attacks
>declare ware on jihadist groups
>>
>>69295682
>Muslims “frustrated” by “backlash” after Brussels jihad massacre
Then they should stop killing people in the name of their false profit mohaMad (piss be his name).
>>
>>69299370
>>inb4 someone faggot who knows this "cool" muslims who eats bacon and drinks alcohol

I remember those kids from high school. Well, almost. They still stayed away from bacon, but they smoked and drank a lot. One of them got busted with his brothers for a pound of cocaine. I'm fairly certain that 90% of the Muslims I knew growing up (I knew a lot; I'm in Texas) were absolutely haram and would be considered apostates by real Muslims. They're kinda like those "catholic" girls who the football team runs a train on every weekend and only shows up to mass on Christmas and easter
>>
>>69296726
you do know a majority of Americans either distrust or flat out hate muslims right?
This includes New England, even the most hardcore of liberals hate muslims
>>
File: 1452446238371.png (166 KB, 248x323) Image search: [Google]
1452446238371.png
166 KB, 248x323
>>69300292
They'll still fuck us over in the end.
>>
File: 1432181013297.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1432181013297.gif
2 MB, 659x609
You guys should hunt muslims. People can't go to jail for sportsmanship, right?
>>
>>69299853

One of the most ancient memes in the world that appears across many cultures. It is the belief that a vile, envious gaze can curse someone with harm, especially if they are unaware.

Muslims call it the "eye of the envious".
>>
Also, until recently, Portland had a diversity office headed by a black woman and her friends/family.

It was shut down because the grants that funded it weren't renewed.

Every single thing Maine deals with as far as multiculturalism and diversity comes from Portland. For fucks sake they even moved the DHS office next to the jetport so fuckers coming in off planes could go straight in and get benefits sorted out. They were literally complaining that it was too hard to get across the city otherwise.
>>
>>69295682
>animals being displeased

Who cares? I'm so down for a world wide crusade.
>>
>>69299071
Muslims confirmed for wanna-be Jews. Cue that flowchart jpeg that puts all abrahamic faiths as Jewish.
>>
"Maine: Muslims fear backlash following next week's terror attack"
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>69300865
I've got some other flowchart. It's pretty jewish.
>>
>>69300485
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess all the people I talk to every day who campaign for tolerance and love towards muslims and cry for the poor "Syrian" "Refugees" must all me in my head.

I'm just a character in one of Stephen King's books, slowly going more and more insane because of people who aren't even real. One day I shall snap... and then the Langoliers will eat the world or something, who knows.
>>
>>69295682
why the fuck are there any muslims in maine?
>>
>>69297208
>came from allah

This is literally the same rhetoric the north koreans use to justify the free gimmiedats the western world gives them. They think that we are paying homage to them because they are so great, rather than we are giving them free stuff out of sympathy/pity. That's how delusional these fucks are, and why they are such giant cunts about it.
>>
>>69301065
>Oh, I'm sorry. I guess all the people I talk to every day who campaign for tolerance and love towards muslims and cry for the poor "Syrian" "Refugees" must all me in my head.
clearly
where the fuck are you? I'm in goddamn Massachusetts and literally everyone hates fucking Muslims here
>>
File: Happiness.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>69300786
Makes sense. Portland is much more SJW than the rest of the state (though Maine still tends to be heavily democrat for whatever reason) and we have the highest diversity rate out of any city here

>mfw despite all that we are STILL 85% white
>>
>>69301287
and by where are you, i mean where in Maine.
>>
>>69301287
Portland, Maine. I said so a couple posts back.

>>69300786
is a good example of just how cucked we are.
>>
>>69301072

>muh aging population
>muh youth leaving the state

They think they can fix a broken, gutted rust-belt style economy with low skill migrants.
>>
>>69301403
>(though Maine still tends to be heavily democrat for whatever reason)

It's because of those cities like Portland. Check the maps for voter representation. Everywhere outside the big cities votes conservative every time.

And in Maine especially, who lives in the big cities? Welfare leeches and migrants.
>>
>>69295682
Maine is my safe space, GET THE FUCK OUT
I mean this.
>>
>>69297979
Maine has the lowest crime rate per capita in the country. It's also up there in the top whitest states too. Coincidence?

Portland has been importing minorities for several years now and the police force in portland has had to adjust. I shit you not.
>>
>>69301502
ah, sorry. Is it really that bad in Portland? Holy hell man people here in Boston/Salem fucking LOATHE muslims
>>
there are muslims in maine?
>>
File: ring-of-the-evil-eye.png (8 KB, 102x120) Image search: [Google]
ring-of-the-evil-eye.png
8 KB, 102x120
>>69299853
A pretty useless item
>>
This is a none story...
If you're going to pull something from JW, at least pull something worthwhile.
>>
>>69295682
Protip: Preach against the faggotry your religion is doing, drop it, or stop bitching when you get labeled as one of them.
>>
>>69298753
I've worked with Mexicans. They are the hardest working people you will ever meet. And they send most of their paychecks back to family in Mexico which is admirable but ultimately bad for the US.

They also get paid very little and would benefit from work visas so that they get paid properly.
>>
>>69295682
How to "resolve" the problem of radical muslims: the moderate muslims' guide
>tell people radical islam has separate beliefs from moderate islam
>???
>profit
>>
>>69301837

It's fucking disgusting.

>maine has a heroin epidemic!
>stop calling dealers black guys named d-money lepage!

Meanwhile every time they catch dealers it's literally blacks named D-Money from NY. He's in custody right now.
>>
>>69295682

The messages in chalk hurt their feelings.
>>
>>69298644
Me too. There's this bar that servers 99 cent pints in old port.

I went to the universal Unitarian church for Easter and they said their BLM banner was vandalized but they'll have it back up soon. lol
>>
>>69301853
It's pretty bad. Portland is hugely SJW. The only thing stopping this place from going full Tumblr is just because we're still very fiscally conservative, and almost entirely Christian.

IDK how it is in the rest of the state. Probably less extreme than Portland, but who knows? Maine is so rural that it kind of feels removed from the rest of the planet.
>>
>>69299739
Amen!!!
>>
>>69302484
what the fuck man, did those assholes just ignore what happened here a couple years ago?
>>
>>69302460
Oh, I think I've been to that church before!

It was for a funeral of this girl who committed suicide. Didn't know her, but I thought I'd go nonetheless since she land her family lived pretty close to me.
>>
File: 1454212150889.jpg (60 KB, 668x308) Image search: [Google]
1454212150889.jpg
60 KB, 668x308
>>69300865
well Islam and Judaism are both practiced as Semites

The extreme upper caste of both faiths (and the jewish ethnic group) use the conflict between jews and muslims to destroy western civilization

avoid semitic influence at all costs

>>69301016
holy shit this infographic is based af
>>
>>69301853
Dude you can't even speak out against liberals or BLM radicals or Muslims or the community turns on you. Portland is REALLY liberal.

This semi-famous editorial cartoonist came to do a talk in our library about how the media portrays BLM activists as thugs and the NRA activists as peaceful protestors and he thinks the media is lying.

In the QandA I asked if he actually saw footage of the Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago "protests" and he said that blacks are a product of their environment so the violence wasn't their fault.

Denying black people their agency is one of the most racist things you can say.
>>
>>69302853
>blacks are a product of their environment so the violence wasn't their fault.
I don't even man
when is this nonsense going to fucking end
>>
>>69302630
What happened? I'm pretty new in Portland.
>>
>>69302630
I guess. This place just seems to keep getting more and more liberal. The only other Republican I've ever met who lives here is in her 70's and even she's fallen for the tolerance meme.
>>
>>69302987
oh not in Portland
down here in Boston
New England is pretty tight knit, so usually if something bad happens to one of us it pisses the rest of us off.
Boston bombing was done by the durkas, and it feels like those Portland libscum just completely fucking forgot.
Can't fucking wait for that movie to come out, remind everyone why we hate Muslims.
>>
>>69302207
Yet you try to tell someone this and they call you racist. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but it's like liberals have given up on evidence-based world views.

And that Trump rally at the hotel had Bernie supporters outside it protesting it. I debated them and almost got beaten up.
>>
>>69295682
Maybe Muslim should I don't stop kill other people in the name of their pedophile prophet.
>>
File: game camera002.jpg (101 KB, 618x476) Image search: [Google]
game camera002.jpg
101 KB, 618x476
>>69295682

It's so weird seeing Maine talked about in any context on /pol/ or really anywhere online that's not a local news site. Even weirder to hear the term "Muslims in Maine" - I can't remember the last time I saw someone non-white IRL. Such is life in northern Maine. It seriously is like an entirely different state that everybody just forgot about up here. Pic related.
>>
>>69303197
Which movie? London Has Fallen?
>>
File: 11231551.jpg (276 KB, 800x729) Image search: [Google]
11231551.jpg
276 KB, 800x729
>>69296501
they can actually buy them in my state at their leisure and shoot them at their leisure.

Maine is the greatest fucking state in the union.
>>
>>69303448
Patriots day
>>
>>69295682
Somalis get out!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>69303378
Dude, I'm from northern Maine and had one black kid in my high school growing up. Then I moved to Portland and it's like fucking Portlandistan down here. They're fucking everywhere because Portland gives out handouts easily if you're a minority.
>>
>>69303216
Kek, I actually did tell someone this once.

"Blah blah blah Govenor LePage is racist because he said that blacks and mexicans carry heroin into the state."

"Well, we have an epidemic here, and a lot of these drug dealers are black" I say in confusion.

"Yeah, but dat's rayciss, there are lots of white drug dealers too!"

"But most of them are black! IT's not racist if it's true!"

I swear to fucking god, the whole damn room went silent, you could hear a pin drop. I decided to just excuse myself after that.

>>69303216
Oh God, those Bernie supporters. This one black guy got about 2 inches away from my face yelling "HEY! YU LEIK TRUMP! FUCK YOU, YA RACIST!"

I told him to go back to Canada. He didn't like that very much, so I got out of there before he got the idea to do anything violent.
>>
>>69303840
what is it with liberals and being intolerant of opposing viewpoints
>>
>>69303378
Augusta and everything south of it needs to be returned to MA. It is cancerous.
>>
>>69303378
Where in Northern Maine? Jackman /pol/ack here.
>>
And to think I was going to move to Maine at one point.

DROPPED.
>>
>>69303911
south western maine isn't bad
>>69303989
nice fishing spots over there in jackman bub.
>>
>>69303796
http://www.pressherald.com/2016/03/24/amid-talk-of-a-new-office-of-new-americans-city-loses-immigrant-services/

>Portland has roughly 10,000 immigrants, more than any other Maine community, among its 66,000 residents. The immigrant population has doubled since 2000

That is Sweden-tier cuckoldry. I can't stand these crypto-massholes.
>>
>>69304014
Just move to Machias or Belfast. Very white, very safe towns, very beautiful on the coastline.
>>
>>69304014
Northern Maine is whiteman's paradise. I have 46 acres, 3 Cabins, only 4 residents in a 70sq mile township and it only cost 50k. Constitutional carry and if you live in a unorganized township no building permits or building codes.
>>
>>69304078
That is true. L-A and the 295 corridor is shit though.
>>
>>69304110
I swear to God if/when an attack happens here I have friends from all over the state who will drive down here and volunteer with the police force. I know our police very well so if anything happens we'll have a civilian militia in 3 hours I kid you not.
>>
>>69304014

Literally everywhere but Portland and Lewiston-Auburn is a sanctuary for whites.
>>
their just on a roll giving every one reasons to not let them in airports. wonder if merkel thinks the failed egyptian air high jacking is the afd's fault as well

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/europe/hijacked-egypt-air-jet/
>>
I live in Maine and I can promise this is not true, this place is a liberal shit hole

I live in South Portland, and about 1 in 5 cars has a Bernie sticker
>>
>>69304110
Holy hell, 1 out of 6.5 people here are immigrants?

Jeezus fuck, no wonder I see so many hijabs on the street.
>>
>>69304384
Lewiston? You mean Somali shit hole?
>>
>>69304542

The Dirty L
>>
>>69295682
mainer here. What the fuck, literally no one here gives a shit about the muzzies, do they want us to lick their fucking sandals or something every time one of their clique goes jihad?
>>
>>69304514
westbrook. Never seen a Trump sign :(
>>
>>69295682
The best thing they could probably do right now would be to go fuck themselves and stop whining.
>>
File: 1454853759889.gif (966 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1454853759889.gif
966 KB, 500x297
>>69295682
Arabs / Middle-Easterners who live outside the Middle-East are basically failures at life.

The same goes for Mexicans who don't live in Mexico.

Just think about where you live and what would need to happen for you to really consider just abandoning your home country to try to live off welfare or manual labor in some country where you don't even speak the language.

When the God Emperor takes his thrown we need to send them al back.
>>
>>69304542
Yes. I was in Brunswick recently and had to stop at walmart. Nearly every employee I saw was a somali. They are expanding their territory.
>>
I'd say Maine is stilling winning overall when it comes to the growing dune coon this nation has. I love on Mount Desert Island which is a ways up up coast and literally the only time I ever see a DC (or black,Asian,Mexican etc) is when I'm i n portland. Over the past 20 years has become nothing more than a liberal hipster shit hole. Great food though.
>>
>>69304978
Hipsters will never be satisfied until they destroy every last remaining bastion of white civilization.
>>
>>69304737
couple out here in saco/biddeford.

love this area.
>>
>>69304978
I'm surprised how many Mainers are on /pol/ thought I was the only one.
>>
File: brother_tariq.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
brother_tariq.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>69304752
When are you guys gonna take care of this guy?
>>
>>69304737
Work harder bro. I put up 300 Trump flyers for the caucus and got Trump a State Delegate, maybe even tipped it to get him one national delegate. Day of the vote 12 people told me at the caucus that they showed up to vote Trump because of me, Trump carried northern Somerset County 38 Trump 33 Cruz 12 Rubio.

Maine as a whole might be traitors but Jackmans honor is true.
>>
>>69305105
haha same, but I know I work with some /k/ommandos
>>
>>69305200
>Jackmans honor is true.

for real though bubba. you guys do hold it down up there.
>>
>>69295682

>let them cooperate actively with counter-terror measures

Arthur Cummings, former FBI agent in charge of this shit, flat out said that mudslimes don't help authorities in tracking down terrorists.

They practice the same shit niggers do, "snitches get stitches."
>>
File: 1458703259269.jpg (110 KB, 896x911) Image search: [Google]
1458703259269.jpg
110 KB, 896x911
>>69298691
>climbed a tree
>hung out for like 20 hours or something
>told cops to fuck off
>came down eventually
I haven't checked in since he descended. I wonder what his story is.
>>
>>69305105
We are everywhere. Lots of us here and on /k/.
>>
>>69305207
>>69305105
Hah, i'll probably meet you in a year or so. I'm converting part of my camp into a shooting range/campground for future /k/ and /out/ meetups.
>>
>>69305148
Tariq Ramadan is scum. However if he disappeared in Switzerland no one would ever hear about it.
>>
>>69305050
in highschool (15 years ago) Portland was literally the place to be in maine. now it might as well be a mini portland oregon full of hipsters with retarded beards and retro glasses. i steer clear
>>
>>69295682
We should have a backlash. We should burn their mosques down.
>>
File: 1459224339713.jpg (593 KB, 1200x873) Image search: [Google]
1459224339713.jpg
593 KB, 1200x873
>>69302853
>>
>>69305200
Damn, this makes me wish I'd volunteered for flyers.

Of course, I was going through a particularly stressful moment at work at the time, and I'm not sure how much good hanging Trump flyers around Portland would do, (They'd probably get vandalized anyway) but I feel like I should have at least tried.

Oh well. I'll do it come general election time. Congress Street will be COVERED in Trump flyers!
>>
Maine has a HUGE drug problem, and it's getting worse every week.
>>
>>69305477
Is it near Portland? I plan on trying to buy a gun sometime next year.
>>
>>69305646
it's all of New England
wicked bad down here in MA, fucking 4000 overdoses last year, for comparison we only had about 50-60 murders
>>
File: 1448070663326.png (93 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448070663326.png
93 KB, 720x720
>>69305477
you can find me in the milsurp threads.

keep me posted.
>>
>>69305684
Unorganized territory 12 miles off of rt 201, about 20 miles from Canada.
>>
>>69305590
beautiful strawman argument
>>
>>69305646
I work in pharmacies around maine, Westbrook is the suboxone capital of maine.
>>
>>69305852
I can come help, actually I'd love to.
>>
>>69305590
So true.
>>
>>69305852
In here somewhere?
>>
>>69306431
>>69305852
(forgot screenshot)
>>
>>69306497
>>69306431
Yep, my house is more or less in the center of that map.
>>
>>69297587
What's the deal with the military goes to a country and then we get imigrants from that country?
>>
>>69306497
I want to go to there.
>>
>>69305590
>dems r real racists
>>
>>69295682
They're pulling the "I'm offended even though no one said or did anything offensive" card. They're assimilating in western society quite nicely, I see.
>>
>>69303378
I'm in Portland but a lot of the attraction of being in Maine is being able to explore the rest of the state. Hope I get to do that soon. Too broke at the moment. At least Maine isn't ruined like some other states.
>>
>>69309097
>Too broke at the moment.

don't need much money to go explore, hell you have some of the most dense woods 20 miles away from you. not to mention some of the best fishing and hunting in the world.
>>
>>69309097
Come this summer I'd be down to do some hiking and stuff.

A friend and I went to Gulf Hagas and slacklined across a waterfall.

There's cool shit to do in Maine.
>>
>>69295682
Today on NPR a pseudo-ibtellectual described her study proving that media reports of terrorism increase xenophobia. Effortlessly she slid this into media mischaracterization substantiating the whole case against Islam.
>>
>>69297208
I'm moving to Portland in August...should I be worried about these animals? How many are there? What should I expect?
>>
>>69303895
low IQ
>>
File: 1446771547245.jpg (44 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446771547245.jpg
44 KB, 499x499
Shieeeet they are not mad are they
>>
>>69295682
Exactly. If they are tired of losing in the court of public opinion, they have to start snitching on, and shitting on, their "radical" brethren; but many wont because they are in league.
>>
>>69310327
And media reporting on car accidents led to momentum-phobia, which led to seat belts.. Sometimes phobia is completely rational. Just as simple fears such as of snakes, are inherited from primates. Fearing different groups makes sense especially when past experience reinforces it.

But I guess we just have to fear past boogiemen like the kkk and hitler who don't exist now instead of things that actually threaten us.
>>
>>69310646
Moving from where?
>>
File: we_are_to-blame.png (186 KB, 508x548) Image search: [Google]
we_are_to-blame.png
186 KB, 508x548
>>69296426
This. We should gather around and silently check our priviliges.

From now on we should also detain our selves and not point out how statements like
>Islam has nothing to do with terrorism
>Not all muslims are terrorists
sorta excludes each others out.

>>69300048
>US muslims after terror attacks
>"We fear backlash"
As a matter a fact more like 99% of the Muslims world wide. At least in europe they have learned to victimize them selves and how to divert the attention from Islam to something else that benefits them best.

In the pic we have a fine example of a "fully integrated "finnish" mudslim".
>>
File: 1456879225384.png (240 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1456879225384.png
240 KB, 500x349
>>69295682

>you're people give you a bad name

>blame everyone else
>>
>>69295682
Why are there even Muslims in Maine?

I hate how the identity of Western nations is being ground into dust and I feel powerless to stop it
>>
>>69314256
Mobile, AL.
>>
>>69295682
If they feel frustrated imagine how the non-cucked Europeans feel.
>>
>>69297208
Can confirm I've met friendly Muslim's with similar barbaric views.

At least two supported the Hebdo murders.
>>
>>69303566
yeah I forgot that no other state in the Union allows the purchasing and discharge of firearms
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.