[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Indigenous heritage consultants are demanding an urgent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: abo-ingenuity.jpg (56 KB, 718x402) Image search: [Google]
abo-ingenuity.jpg
56 KB, 718x402
>Indigenous heritage consultants are demanding an urgent halt to construction of a section of Sydney's new light rail line, after one of the largest recent discoveries of indigenous artefacts in the city.

>About 20,000 artefacts have already been recovered, and heritage experts working at the site say there could be more than 50,000 at the area intended to be used to stable trams in Randwick.

>"There is nothing at all like this in Sydney," said Scott Franks, whose company was contracted to advise on indigenous heritage issues for the $2.1b light rail line.

http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/call-to-halt-sydney-light-rail-after-massive-indigenous-artefact-find-20160329-gnsxr4.html
(change baka to s m h)
>>
> baka
>>
>20,000 "artifacts"

Holy shit it's just rocks. Why are boongas so insufferable?

BEEN HER 40,000 YEARS, INVENTED SOME RUBBLE YOU WHITE DOG CUNT! GIMME A FUCKIN DOLLA YOU CUNT
>>
>>69295643
If it was any other culture, and I am serious about this, any other culture, I would agree with stopping the construction.

But it's abbos, they have produced literally nothing of value
>>
File: 1444589480525.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444589480525.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>69295643
>that photo of rocks
>>
>>69296038
This siblings.
When native birds have more advance concepts than your culture it's time to stop, and move aside.
>>
>>69295643
I don't get it, are these supposed to be arrowheads or something?
>>
>>69295643
>autocorrect fucking up URLs

You know Chinese moot has gone too far with his autism when this happens
>>
>>69296286
Australian Aboriginies didn't have bows. Those were discarded rock "knives". That or rocks.
>>
>>69295643
"artifacts"
a bunch of rocks, lets just remenber thers nothing worth saving of the indians.
they have no worth culture.
>>
>Artifacts
>Rocks

Fucking boongs i swear to god
>>
>>69295643
>>69295812
>>69295858
>>69296038
>>69296142
Show some fucking respect. That's all that remains of a prehistoric distillery after it exploded.
>>
>>69296519
None of those even have a shape to suggest they would make a particularly good knife.

Who decides that these are artifacts?
>>
>>69296286
they used boomerangs to hunt, never bows.
>>
>>69296591
or petro processing plant.
>>
>>69296519
Clearly, they're bottle openers.
>>
>>69295643
Does even a single one of those rocks look like a tool except as a rudimentary hammer? For fucks sake they are desperate for "MAI LAAAANNNDUH" claims these days
>>
>>69296519
They never even invented BOWS?

That's not even funny, that's just depressing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.