[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day of the Rope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: The Rope.jpg (145 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The Rope.jpg
145 KB, 640x360
It comes for those who participate in anything listed below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh03YXzvDF4

> Having any piercing or body modification ( tattoos, colored hair)
> Using Tobacco products
> Attending music festivals
> Playing a guitar outside of a bar that is playing music
> Sex before marriage
> Marrying a non-virgin; Marrying before 23
> Having only one, but more than 6 Children
> Wearing a hat indoors; Wearing sunglasses indoors
> Wearing sunglasses indoors
> Having an unkempt lawn
> Not reading atleast one book a week
> Not following world events
> Drinking soda; Alcohol
> Drinking Alcohol
> Smoking Marijuana
> Using illegal narcotics
> Playing video games past age 16
> Watching anime ever
> Spending over $100 on a girl before sexual favors
> Eating fast food; having an imbalaned diet
> Having a child before being able to afford one
> Being anything other than Caucasian
> Not being able to do Algebra
> Watching TV for more than 3 hours a day
> Being a male and not having a dog as a pet
> Listening to any music other than Classical
> Not being able to poo- n - loo
> Getting less than one hour of physical training a day
> Self Masturbation
> Believing in a single religion
>>
>>69295586
Good luck finding -anyone- who fits these parameters.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x750
>>
More like 'The day of the fedora'.
>>
File: falling.jpg (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
falling.jpg
6 KB, 205x246
>Guys wearing cargo shorts and flip flops.

You're gonna be first to go, I guarantee it.
>>
>>69295586
your bait is too obvious kike
>>
>>69295586
> Using Tobacco products
Nigger what? You know how many good ol' boys chew and smoke?
> Drinking Alcohol
Jesus nigger Christ, man. Every gentleman enjoys a drink now and then
>watching tv for 3 hours a day
Nigger, if you watch the TV unironically you may as well just put a bullet in your god-damned brain.

Everything else checks out though. Stay White.
>>
>>69295586
>> Using Tobacco products
>> Playing a guitar outside of a bar that is playing music
>> Sex before marriage
>> Wearing a hat indoors
>> Not reading atleast one book a week

i do all of these but i can play that Chopin song

suck it fag
>>
OP dumbass, there are two criteria for day of the rope:
1. "I defiled my race"
2. "I betrayed my race"

Jews and mongrels are marched into canyons in the southwest and never come back, due to the dangers of people arguing "but they're kinda White."

True niggers used in a new type of warfare-- demographic warfare and they are marched to the Jewish/SJW controlled areas of the nation to increase population pressure.
t. Earl Turner
>>
>>69295586
>Make bullshit list where 99% of people get on it.
>Claims that society would get better with these things.
Society would fucking suck without these things. Literally this list would take the fun away from life. This is a fedora fags dream world.
>>
>>69295586
Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus.
>>
>>69295989

added
>>
>>69297188
The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race." Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, vertical line of rope disappearing into the branches above. I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males. There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced. Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and editors, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the "civic leaders", the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who, for reasons of career or status or votes or whatever, helped promote or implement the System's racial program.
>>
>>69296250

Fuck off, Rothstein.
>>
>>69295586
> Attending music festivals
> Playing a guitar outside of a bar that is playing music
> Self Masturbation
> Listening to any music other than Classical
You sound like a fucking cunt, I wouldnt mind raping your mutilated body as your daughter watches with face skin is on top of her
>>
>>69296263

Tobacco rots your mouth and lungs.

Alcohol destroys your brain, and liver.

Television is good for retaining lots of information in a small amount of time. Too much of it though desensitizes the brain.
>>
>>69296789

Are you implying that a white person who participates in these activities is not defiling their own race with degenerate behavior?
>>
>>69297417
Go fuck yourself christcuck
>>
>>69297067

" Fun" is degenerate activities that harm the human race, and do more damage to our society than any war.

You don't even know what life is, because you are so clouded and deluded with miscellaneous degeneracies that you really do not even begin to know the full potential of life.
>>
>>69295586
>> Attending music festivals
I went to The Proms
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proms
Do I have to be hanged now?

> Having only one, but more than 6 Children
Add another rule; Bad sentence construction.
>>
>>69297304

You sound like a degenerate hipster that would have been removed from a perfect society.
>>
>>69297417
No seriously
You could benefit from a hanging
>>
>>69297614

> Implying worship of anything is non-degenerate

haha, well implied savage.
>>
>>69297304
>Having any piercing or body modification ( tattoos, colored hair)
>Using Tobacco products
>Attending music festivals
>Sex before marriage
>Marrying a non-virgin; Marrying before 23
>Having only one, but more than 6 Children
>Drinking soda; Alcohol
>Drinking Alcohol
>Smoking Marijuana
>Using illegal narcotics
>Playing video games past age 16
>Watching anime ever
>Spending over $100 on a girl before sexual favors
>Eating fast food; having an imbalaned diet
>Watching TV for more than 3 hours a day
>Self Masturbation

Isn't this what Muslims believe?
Is op trying to impose Sharia on /pol/
>>
>>69295586
>posting on 4chan
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>69297765
>Fun" is degenerate activities that harm the human race
In which way?.
>and do more damage to our society than any war.
War where millions die and entire nations are destroyed compared to fapping. It just cannot be compared to each other.
>You don't even know what life is,
Life is the biological functions that keep organisms alive.
>because you are so clouded and deluded with miscellaneous degeneracies
Tips fedora.
>that you really do not even begin to know the full potential of life.
Tips it again.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.