[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about crying as a man? Natural reaction to overwhelming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18
File: EVERYDAYUNTILHESELECTED.jpg (212 KB, 540x333) Image search: [Google]
EVERYDAYUNTILHESELECTED.jpg
212 KB, 540x333
How do you feel about crying as a man? Natural reaction to overwhelming times or showing weakness and being a "bitch?"

Personally, I see nothing wrong with crying. It is a natural emotional response. I do not think it should be done over trivial things like losing a game or whatever, but during actual emotional moments it has its place. Remember, Odysseus cried and Achilles and Priam cried with each other.
>>
>>69294237

I'm too emotionally broken to cry so seeing other men doing it just makes me angry.
>>
It depends on a ton of stuff. Men that don't cry when their dog dies are fucking weird. They come off as unattached and devoid of emotion.
>>
>>69294237
re you using Sean Astin because his Mom died today?

I cried like a geyser when i realized my Mom's cancer was going to take her life but I held it in till I got outside of the hospital and into a dark corner of the parking lot..
>>
Im kind of a little bitch when it comes to watching emotional things. Like you know those sad little stories people post on facebook like "watch how this helper dog changed this little disabled girls life forever", yeah, I can't stop the tears flowing. Im not sobbing, Im still straight faced, but theres a lot of tears. Or like in insterstellar when matt was watching the videos of his kids growing up, my eyes were stinging because I was crying so much. Again, straight faced.

But I never cry over pain. Broken clavicle, finger, punched, kicked whatever, I never cry. However if Im in a heated argument with someone and we're at the point of yelling, I start getting emotional and can feel that Im gonna start crying. I don't know why. I have to end the argument there and walk away because I know if I go on its gonna happen.

I feel like a bitch desu but I just dont have control over it, and damnit Ive tried.
>>
>>69294784
I think you are policing emotional reactions as an outlet for your repressed homosexuality.
>>
Crying feels good but as you age there's less worth crying over.
>>
>>69294237
depends, when my mother died my father did not shed a single tear, i guess he knew that our family would broke if he did.
it took 4 years until he cried.

i guess its natural but one man should not cry like a bitch without thinking about the consequences of showing weakness.
>>
I always attached the word 'crying' to more childish tantrums and weakness, as opposed to 'weeping' which is a normal response to emotional extremes like witnessing awe-inspiring beauty or mourning the death of a loved one
>>
>>69294237
Depends on how often you do it.
If you cry weekly, you are pussy and should be put down.
If you cry when your dad dies, you are a human.
>>
>>69294237
crying is the emotional equivalent of throwing up. Its embarrassing but your body is trying to get that shit out for a reason. Notice how you feel better after you cry? Thats your mind literally releasing negative energy.
>>
Why didn't Sam, Merry and Pippin kneeling the end? Aragon was clearly just talking to Frodo, who did all the actual work.
>>
>>69294237
I'll never cry in front of someone who isn't my bro.

Few people I'll cry in front of is maybe my mother, over my dog that died when I was 16 and some bros I made while in the military. Besides them I'll never do it in front of anyone or in public,
>>
>>69295235
No you stop crying because you dont feel as strongly about things

Sucks
>>
>>69295488

Sam was a ringbearer as well, and without him Frodo would've died or would've been captured for sure. Merry saved Eowyn and helped her kill the Witch King. Pippin saved Faramir, or at least helped. Without them, a lot more people would've died. Especially Merry. Sam was probably the most important though.
>>
>>69294237
A man can pretty much cry whenever he wants, but it should be something work shedding tears
>>
>>69295298
they are literally the same things just ''weeping'' is higher up the emotional scale.
>>
There are some things worth weeping over.
>>
File: fingolfin.jpg (352 KB, 1600x702) Image search: [Google]
fingolfin.jpg
352 KB, 1600x702
>>69294237
I cry every time I read the Silmarillion. Particularly the part during "The Music of the Ainur" where Tulkas made the first Dwarves and then was going to kill them all because Illuvatar was upset that he had created life before the proper time.

And then again where Fingolfin challenges Morgoth to single combat to avenge his brother's death.

The Silmarillion and Tolkien in general is one of the most inspiring, hilarious, and moving authors I know.
>>
>>69295268
I couldn't cry when my Dad died. My mom and my sisters needed me. When my dog died the next year I bawled like a baby. I loved my dad. Everything was so sudden, I felt so detached from everything.
>>
Say whatever you want, but the reality is crying is a sign of weakness

Women are turned off by it despite how much they try to brainwash society otherwise. There are maybe a handful of situations where crying is acceptable, even then not more than a few seconds
>>
>>69294237
It depends. You get one cry every like 3 years unless you're going through some shit and it better be some serious shit.
>>
I think I've cried 3 times in the past 10 years. I don't think its something men should do. But I'll excuse a few quiet tears in private every couple of years.

When my wife told me she wanted a divorce. (Cried later that night, definitely not in front of her)

When my gram died. She raised me.

And when I found out my three year old son was never going to recover and I'd be bringing up a severely disabled child, mostly on my own.

Oh, just remembered, when my cat died. But that time I was being a little bitch. She was a sweet little thing, but just a cat.
>>
>>69294937
Fuckn sad man
Sorry
>>
>>69294237
>How do you feel about crying as a man?

If you have to do it,do it when nobody is around.
>>
There comes a time when all must weep.
Should you do so often, or as a result of something insignificant or inconsequential to an average individual, you should consider seeking help.
>>
I haven't cried since I was 12 years old. I am an emotional rock. Crying is for women and children. Men who cry sicken me.
>>
File: SmallestPepeInTheWorld.jpg (803 B, 12x9) Image search: [Google]
SmallestPepeInTheWorld.jpg
803 B, 12x9
>>69296928
>And when I found out my three year old son was never going to recover and I'd be bringing up a severely disabled child, mostly on my own.

Hey man, these seem like situations where crying is acceptable, in private of course. Sorry to hear about that, seems you've been dealt some shitty cards.
>>
>mfw so numb I can't cry, even if it feels like I want to.
>>
>>69294237
Call me whatever you'd like but I cried for a week straight when my girlfriend broke up with me. It's a natural and healthy thing to do, there's not a lot of situations where I felt like crying, but that was definitely one of them, losing people is always hard, for men and women.
>>
>>69294237

Samwise isn't a man, he's a hobbit you stupid fuck.
>>
>>69297107
This
>>
>>69294237

Read the Illiad and the Odyssey. If battle-hardened mythic heroes cried all the fucking time, I don't really see it as an issue.
>>
>>69297738
Nah
Its just because your life is pathetic and lacking of experience
And what do you mean by "since 12". 2-3 years of difference is nothing
>>
>>69295034
probably the weed then
>>
>>69294237
How do I feel? As a man?

When Samwise Gamgee cried, he was crying like a man.

When Frodo Baggins cried, he cried like a literal pussy faggot.
>>
Fictional stuff never makes me cry, but somehow this one scene got my bawling like a bitch. This game wasn't even that good 2bh.
>>
File: 1457073005695.jpg (159 KB, 570x875) Image search: [Google]
1457073005695.jpg
159 KB, 570x875
You can try when your dog dies or a blood relative / wife. Anything else and your a little bitch.
>>
Crying is a natural response to pain but I can't help but feel like a little bitch after I do
>>
>>69294237
I was watching the Elisa Lam vid the other day when suddenly tears just stared flowing. I wasn't even that spooked or moved by it or anything. It was very werid and spooky itself.
>>
>>69294237
The only times I cry is when I don't have someone holding me evernight I sleep. Literally nothing else can crack me, not even the death of my own parents
>>
>>69295148
Good one. Do another one.
>>
>>69294237
The only time I ever cried was at the end of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid.
>>
>>69294237
I only cry over art and music sometimes documentry if it is overwhelming to my soul. All private. Stoic in everything else.
>>
>>69299930
I think you are baiting me online as an outlet for your inferiority complex.
>>
>Tear up when seeing videos of rescue animals being loved again
>Tear up at stories of other people making it through tough times or getting through depression/suicide

But yet I never cry at anything else. It's weird to me. Family members will die, I don't cry. Three kids from high school died this year where I'm from. Didn't cry. Recently broke up with long term girlfriend who turned out to be a completely shitty person and didn't cry.

I think it all stems from when I was a teenager and got cheated on by muh oneitis, I cried like a little bitch and was depressed for a long time, crying literally every night. Once I got through that phase I guess I just decided I didn't want to cry ever again. Felt like a massive pussy.

Eventually I ended up fucking the girl that cheated on me's best friend, and also her worst enemy, and from that point on I have felt void of all emotion most of the time.
>>
>>69297853

Thanks man. Its all good. Boys need string dads so I'm never gonna bitch about the situation.
>>
>>69294237
If I feel totally overwhelmed, defeated, and just in the deepest of shitty moods, I might lock myself in and cry where no one can see it. It honestly does feel good and lets out alot of stress.
>>
My father lost everything and we had to move to a house in the favela. I cried like a bitch when i knew it
>>
>>69294237
Crying is perfectly normal and provides catharsis allowing one to move past and over some whatever brought on the response by helping center them emotionally. Crying itself isn't inherently feminine or masculine, it's context that matters, crying is fine but when someone starts crying about fucking nothing and is essentially throwing a tantrum thats the moment at which they become a little bitch.

Honestly I wish I could cry like I used to, I always felt so relived and at peace after but it just doesn't come anymore, instead the sort of stress and circumstances that used to bring tears just leave me feeling kinda detached and numb along with deep sense of discontent, crying would be much preferable.
>>
When I cry I do it on TV while apologizing for my sin.
Jimmy Swaggart.
>>
>>69301428
Seriously? That would be shitty. If true your dad should cry for putting his family in such a situation.
>>
>>69301428
Jesus, I would too.
>>
>>69301798
Yeah seriously, Im currently talking to you from my room in the favela. It feels wierd, im one of the only "whites" in like a kilometer, i can speak 4 languages, currently studying law, but still living in a shithole all because of this
>>
I fall apart when I watch tv and movies, and sometimes even when I'm listening to music, but if something really emotional is happening in my life I keep it held back

my mum used to enjoy making me cry when I was a kid, usual emotionally exploitative stuff that everyone with a shitty mum went thru I guess, so these days I try not to cry around others

I let rip when I watch a sad movie tho
>>
I try not to cry in front of people, Britishness requires all emotion to be suppressed.
>>
Real men don't cry; they weep.
>>
>>69302333
Use this experience to better your situation. Think where youll be on Jan 1st 2021, with all that shit behind you.

Good luck getting out of that place man. Think of a career in politics? You can be white and successful, but used to live in the favelas. Everyone will love that story. Then you can rape the economy like Dilma.
>>
>>69294237
It's unacceptable in front of anyone unless someone you knew personally dies. When i see a man crying on tv or something because of "emotional" crap I can't help but feel grossed out and think they're a fucking pussy. You're sad, suck it up like a real man. Cry in the shower or something when you're alone if you need to be a bitch. But never in public unless someone you know personally just died.
>>
File: whenwillitbeover.jpg (5 KB, 289x163) Image search: [Google]
whenwillitbeover.jpg
5 KB, 289x163
>>69295235
no anon, the older i get, the more people around me i see die, minus friends, i have no family, i am all alone and it kills me everyday
>>
File: 1459244507059.jpg (50 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1459244507059.jpg
50 KB, 700x500
>>69294587
This
>>
>>69297017
Thanks,anon.. it was really painful.
The Dr.s had told us they thought she could go home and get chemo but one night when visiting her in the Hospital I leaned down to kiss her goodnight on the forehead and laid my hand on her stomach and she winced in pain.. This told me the cancer was everywhere and somehow I knew she would not survive..

the only thing that was this hard was reading her journal describing my dad dying with Alzheimer's Disease in the Veterans Hospital where she detailed his bedridden, emaciated, shrunken and totally unresponsive condition near the end... I broke down when I found and read that after she had died .

I had left home while my Dad was still living at home but past the early stages of the disease...
>>
>>69304044
That mean death will be a relief when it's your turn, because you'll have nothing to left to live for.
Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.
>>
>>69304841
that's my train of thought, i'm not pussy enough to an hero, or maybe it's because i'm a pussy that i don't. But damn, going to the gym helps with it so much you won't believe. Kinda weird i go but still smoke a pack a day
>>
Crying is for the weakest of the weak. Once you TRULY become a man do you lose the ability to cry. If you're in your 20's and still crying, you're probably biologically a girl. Sorry bros.
>>
>>69294237
I havent cried in more than 2 years
>>
>>69294237
Completely depends on the situation. Sam was cool with crying. But crying frequently or over stupid shit regularly is dumb and for women
>>
File: 1441227408210.png (289 KB, 646x690) Image search: [Google]
1441227408210.png
289 KB, 646x690
>This whole thread.
>>
File: ETA (1194).jpg (238 KB, 527x789) Image search: [Google]
ETA (1194).jpg
238 KB, 527x789
>>69294237
>cried when I reached the top of a mountain in Utah at night and saw the heavens close up for the first time, because it was just so mindshatteringly beautiful
>cried at age 12 when my grandmother died
>cried during prescription drug withdrawal from clonazopam because my doctor fucked my shit up and I lost a year of my life to lying in bed
>cried when I snapped my right leg skiing in 7th grade
All of these done in private or in the company of close family. Crying is okay if it's for powerful things and not too blubbery or loud. Simple quiet tears are good.

I took this picture myself.
>I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
>>
>>69294237
Crying is reserved for the death of immediate family(patents and siblings) and extremely close friends. Anything else is being a woman.
>>
>>69296589
>The Silmarillion is boring
>>
>>69310175
considering talking to a psychiatrist.
the clonazepam intensified your symptoms?
>>
>>69310722
What if you're a teenager?

What are the ages to which crying should be accepted?
>>
>>69311020
>the clonazepam intensified your symptoms?
I worked with a doctor from Belgium after running like hell from the other guy's office and now I'm 100% medication free. In fact, I'm meeting with my lawyer in a couple of days to sue the other fuck from Mass General Hospital for malpractice. American doctors don't know shit since the FDA is literally 10 years behind Europe in drug development technology.

Clonazopam is widely known to cause physiological dependence when prescribed for a period of more than three weeks.
>intensified symptoms
No, it's a monkey's paw, taking away the things it was meant to fix and replacing them with worse things, much more horrible things. I felt like my organs were on fire for an entire year.
>>
>>69311078
It's not age. It's maturity. People get there on their own.
>>
>>69294237
I have depression and I cry almost every day. I know I'm pathetic.

I don't cry over most things normies would cry at.
>>
>>69311993
As long as you cry in private I don't see a problem.
>>
>>69294237
Is a sign of weakness. As a man don't think for a second that this world allows you to be weak. Look weak one time and the world will unapologetic fuck you over.
>>
File: mustang rear.jpg (418 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mustang rear.jpg
418 KB, 1600x1200
4chan has fucked me up.

Literally the only things that make me feel like crying:

1.) When something horrible has happened to a child, like they were abducted and raped or someshit. I work in LE and this is the one thing I cannot fucking stand, it makes me sick.

2.) When I watch stuff about old war veterans, and the horrible shit they endured. Link related, these guys are so goddamn genuine it's unbelievable. Truly the greatest generation, these people marched through the gates of Hell and asked for nothing in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUbF0ItdT0
>>
>>69300509
do me do me
>>
I lived almost 20 years in China. 4chan is nothing compared to living around chinermen for so long. I sadly have almost no empathy in me.
>>
>>69294237

I've done my fair share of crying. Last time was about a year ago. It happens less and less as I age.
>>
File: context_jackson.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
context_jackson.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>69294237
It's all about context.

Crying because you stubbed your toe? Showing weakness, go clear the sand out of your vag.

Crying because someone you love is dead? No shame there man. No shame at all.
>>
>>69294237
I will cry tears of joy when Trump wins the nomination and the general election.
>>
>>69294237
Don't do it in public, don't let other people see you do it. Outside of something like a family member dying, you look weak, there is no way around it.
>>
In reality I see nothing wrong with a man crying. But I've also dated a few women who I never wanted to cry around. I assume it's a "manly pride" thing that I don't want them to look at me any less for doing, so I don't. I believe crying is a natural form of stress release, and isn't bad to do, but at the same time I am pressured to hide doing it in front of others, and don't believe anyone when they tell you that is bullshit. We all know crying in front of your girl makes you look more immature or less dependable. I'd only do it in front of her if say our child died.
Shigesato Itoi put this phrase as the slogan for Mother series as a reoccurring theme: "No crying until the end." Even if you've seen some shit, even if you've experienced horrible things, only when the job is finished and all is said and done are you allowed to rest, recover, and cry.
>>
I think I'm a bit fucked up because I've cried twice in the last 4 years for no fucking reason other than just feeling sad. Like am I a chick or someshit because of hormones?

The last time I got agitated into crying was when I got frustrated with my electronics lab final(that wasn't on the syllabus) that forced me to move out of my dorm a day late and fucked up a lot of my plans.
>>
>>69312828
Never cried in public, but it still feels bad man.
>>
>>69294237
I don't cry but tears will come out pretty much every night before bed.
>>
>>69316188
I'm very sorry to hear that, but thanks for the excellent screencap.
>>
>>69316682
Glad I could help :)
>>
File: numale.png (79 KB, 371x230) Image search: [Google]
numale.png
79 KB, 371x230
>>69294937
>tfw didn't cry when dad died
>wasn't really affected at all
>nine of the stuff ice been through has
I don't know if it's sad or scary
>>
>>69294237
Last time I think I've cried was at my stepdad's father's funeral. I never knew him that much, but he had a lot of respect for me and I was a pall bearer. Didn't cry until his widow broke down at the casket. I don't know if I was sad or just that moved by how much she loved him.
>>
>>69294237
There are a tiny handful of situations in which it is appropriate for a man to cry, and they're not the kind of shit that happens on a regular day.

Examples:
Birth of a child
Death of a child
Death of a spouse
Death of a parent
Death of a close friend
Returning home from war to see your loved ones
>>
>>69318965
What about when your son makes you proud as fuck?

My dad only cried at funerals and when his loyal dog died before I graduated basic training.
>>
>>69318965
You forgot when your favorite anime ends.
>>
>>69318965
>birth of a child
You aren't the one pushing it out

>Death of a spouse
Better be tears of joy since you are finally free

>death of a close friend
Your friend is looking down from heaven feeling embarrassed for you
>>
>>69294237
Return of the King makes me cry like a little faggot.
>>
>>69319056
>What about when your son makes you proud as fuck?
Obviously not. When your son makes you proud as fuck you give him a nod and a pat on the back, you don't weep like a big pussy.

>Death of your dog
Also appropriate.
>>
Cry in private, on own, or with your partner, perfectly fine, even encouragable to a certain degree.

Cry in any other situation other than that, and lacking extreme circumstances like death of a beloved one, massive body damage or torture... your a weak bitch, man up, power and influence is all a con game, and now all men and some women around you know exactly what your breaking point is; dickhead.
>>
>>69313268
The old war vets and all that stuff gets me going sometimes. Anything related to war. That scene in Saving Private Ryan where the mother gets the KIA letter is powerful and makes me cry. Our boys lose a lot in battle, and it's horrifying.
>>
File: ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg.cf.jpg (19 KB, 532x399) Image search: [Google]
ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg.cf.jpg
19 KB, 532x399
>Men who cry will be the first to hang on The Day of The Rope
>>
>>69294237
The last time I cried was when my sister died (about 4 years now) I did my best not to weep in the funeral but when she was descending into that hole I fucking lost it.
>>
>>69294237
Nothing wrong with feeling emotions. Nothing even wrong with letting yourself succumb to them on occasion, either by yourself or with people you trust.

That said, if you are incapable of stoicism, and are absolutely unable to stop yourself from succumbing to your emotions in public, then you are a little bitch.
>>
>>69294237
Real men cry in private with nobody around if its your kind of catharsis. but real men on the other hand channel their energy into solutions not infantile responses.
>>
>>69294237
Lost the best friend anyone could wish for. He used to play guitar a lot. Just hearing one song he did reduces me to tears often. Extreme - more than words. Oh fug, going to crai
>>
I used to cry a lot

I also used to be an atheist.

I'm adult now, but I carried that shit way too long, into my 20s.

I just wish I couldn't undo things.
>>
>>69294784
Don't think those kind of people are human
>>
Saving Pvt Ryan always gets me too. For me though it's the scene at the end when Cpt. Miller is dying and he whispers to Pvt Ryan, "earn this". FUGGGG
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 650x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 650x355
>>69294237
Only girls cry
>>
>>69321460
This. You get your mother, your wife, your children, and your dogs. Anything else should be managed until you are in private.
>>
>>69294237
achilles was also a homo
>>
File: 4L_iduN52ST.jpg (106 KB, 541x596) Image search: [Google]
4L_iduN52ST.jpg
106 KB, 541x596
>>69294237
When my mom was critically ill I cried all goddamn day sometimes.
>>
My eyes water up pretty fucking easy but I haven't had a real cry since I had a mental breakdown last year
>>
>>69294237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJBt2V5-Q-E

I cry all the time because I'm a little bitch.

I'm still gonna kill all muslims though.
>>
File: lol.jpg (35 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
35 KB, 600x509
Cried when I realized 9/11 was an inside job
>>
thankfully I'm not an american so its not an issue
>>
>>69294237
Death of a dog/family member/friend, and when something brings those memories up within a certain amount of time, and your first time seeing the Grand Canyon. I think Ron Swanson said something about that.
>>
>>69304743
Jesus dude that's rough
>>
>>69304743
I know one guy who's father had Alzheimer as well.

One day he visited his father together wih his wife and kids. When they got there the father would greet his wife and kids and then turn around to ask his son "who are you?".

I don't want to know that feeling.
>>
Almost forgot I also cried when an ex girlfriend had an abortion. So there's that too.
>>
In case of death from someone very near, or perhaps a dog, i understand. Or a national tragedy. Other than that no i suppose, not that it is any of my business anyway
>>
>>69310175
I'm going to Yosemite this year once my buddy gets home from Kuwait. I would cry too if I saw that sort of view
>>
>>69294237
I think it's okay, just don't be a faggot.
>>
>>69294237

It depends. I let myself cry if I must most of the time because I know I dont cry about dumb shit.
>>
Swedbros prepare to cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8
>>
It's fine, but I only cry in private or when just my wife is there. Only faggots cry in public unless a huge tragedy happens.
>>
My ex girlfriend and I had been looking to buy a house together for the past year. We have a son together and were high school sweethearts since we were 16. We had been together for the past 7 years. She found a house she could afford by herself and moved there behind my back.

Due to reasons I will not go into here neither of us have been able to see our son for the past 2 years. I rarely talk to my ex now and without our combined finances while I finish school, I have been forced to move back into my dad's basement, while she has now been able to see our son regularly, and I can't see him at all.

I drink daily and silently weep often. To those who say crying is for bitches, you have never experienced true pain.
>>
>>69294237
BITCHES CRY. PERIOD.
>>
>>69326929
This almost makes me cry. When I was watching the utterly amazing redpilled movie Fanny and Alexander, I found the traditional Sweden beautiful and was grieved that it has been subverted so badly.
>>
>>69327759
I'm sorry dude. I have a 2 year old daughter and it would murder me if I could not see her every day. Hang in there, dude, he needs his dad.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.