[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Children of Politicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1458534975232.jpg (298 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458534975232.jpg
298 KB, 960x960
Hi anons, I want to ask you a question. What are your opinion of the children of politicians? Do you personally know any? What kind of people are they? Know any good stories/secrets? pic not related
>>
>>69291323
Me on the right
>>
Most are good, most are smart.

Like with all families, there are problem kids.

>Justin Trudeau is a problem kid.
>>
Look at most of them that make headlines:
>radical batshit lesbians
>ghetto trash
>druggies
>failures at late 20's

Shitty successful parents that dont actually parent, have shitty offspring.

Surprising...
>>
I know a few.

One is the son of a man who was mayor of his city for 30 years.

As you would expect, the sons entire life seems to be not thinking he can measure up.
>>
I had an engineering class with the son of the state rep. pretty boy, rich stereotype, overachiever, tryhard. he's at MIT now.
>>
>>69291323
Those guys all trade their kids around with each other for political favors.

That's part of what Newt Gingrish was talking about with Trump not being initiated, not being a part of the secret society.

Look at how creepy Joe Biden is with everybody's kids. Look it up on youtube.
>>
I went to highschool with the daughter of a former (horrible) governor.

She was an entitled cunt but well educated and driven. She always dated pathetic beta liberal types but my black friend fucked her one time while she was dating one of them (the guy she cheated on is literally a Bernie intern now, you can't make this shit up)
>>
I know a diplomat's daughter. She's what /pol/ imagines the average SJW is, but it's actually real. She really killed a dinner party last week, tried to shame a prof for saying "retarded".
>>
>>69292498
Measure up to WHAT?

He writes one song or one poem or makes a pot out of clay or digs a hole or plants a seed or has a good conversation with somebody, BOOM, he just accomplished more than his fucking daddy ever did.

Perspective.
>>
File: 1458869576543.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1458869576543.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
>>69291323
cucks
>>
>>69291323
Given special privileges to get into Harvard and Destroy America further with social retard garbage
>>
>>69291323

Went to college with congressman Todd Akin's daughter. Nice enough girl, she was pretty much your standard plane jane christian.

After her dad made his 'legitimate rape' comment she got a bunch of rape threats, liberals are so tolerant!

I also went to college with the daughter of the former US Ambassador to Bahrain (tho it may have been some other sand nigger country). She was a fat as shit sorority girl, everyone called her Slimer. I can't really say much to what she was like, the most I ever interracted with her is when we went on a beer run together.
>>
>>69291323
They should be abducted and used as collateral to ensure campaign promises are kept.
>>
I can give you the best answer you'll ever get, despite not knowing any children of any politicians;

They are less remarkable than their parents in all categories, intelligence, personality, looks, etc.

How do I know this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
>>
>>69291323
son of an MP went to my high school. He was kinda a faggot who tried too hard to be cool. Nice enough guy I guess.
>>
File: JimCornette.jpg (28 KB, 542x361) Image search: [Google]
JimCornette.jpg
28 KB, 542x361
>>69292876
Worth the price of admission!
>>
ate pizza with NYC Mayor Deblasio's kid...regret it...
>>
I banged a district court judge's daughte and dated a state house rep's daughter.

The judge's daughter was like a morbidly depressed, big titted Aubrey Plaza's character from Parks and Rec in both looks and attitude. She gave me all sorts of gossip about how her dad went all over the state and police and judicial big wigs would take coke out of evidence and rail it, then fuck hookers picked up for street walking. Pretty degenerate stories. She was a sweetheart, must be that depressing to have a scumbag dad.

The state house rep's daughter was a middle child and totally normal. Just going to school for pre-med. Her siblings were awful though. Her older brother was a literally useless tubby frat bastard, but at least someone in the state house loves me for getting his boy out of a dui by slick talking the cops. The younger brother is an insufferable faggot. Not even gay I think, he's only describable as a total faggot.
>>
>>69291323
Yeah I've seen kasich's daughter around these parts.

She loves and supports her parents, US Governor John Kasich and First Lady Kasich, and enjoys the privileges that she has received being the oldest daughter of the Governor, but sometimes she wants to be what she considers "normal" which means not having her life scrutinized by the world 24/7. She made the decision to go away to college in California at Redmond University in large part to get away from life at the Capital House and hopefully assert some independence, this first stint at college coinciding with Governor Kasich's election bid for a first term in the White House. As such, he knows that his opponents will exploit whatever they can, including placing even more scrutiny on the family, and having even more threats than usual against them meaning his want for more security. So Sam's college experience is less than normal, being followed by a very visible team of Secret Service agents, who are trained to notice the smallest things that may be ...
>>
>>69291323
They tend to be very self aware and shockingly level headed. I think their parents are super honest with them about everything and aren't afraid to have awkward talks.
>>
I went to law school with a lot of children of politicians kids
Was friends with two

One girl's dad is the main representive for a government on an island they own half of. She was cool. Smoked a lot of weed. A little holier than thou sense of entitlement but it was par for the course for the school I was at.

Another guy I'm still tight with comes from a really powerful political family in my city. He's cool as shit and isn't afraid of nothing. Good hearted dude with a sharp tongue. A lot of people are irked by how straight he shoots but I love his banter. There was a member from a rival political family at our school and I thought the shit talking from him was some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.
>>
My dad was in the state legislature when I was young, and then went into consulting because it paid better. The main thing I suspect is different when you're raised by a politician is just the focus on appearances. My siblings and I were raised to believe that it was important, not just to look a certain way, but to know why you were aiming to look like that.
>>
File: 1307511783151425171.gif (206 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1307511783151425171.gif
206 KB, 300x225
Have any of you anons heard one of these kids say "Do you know who I am?" it is hilarious.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.