[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your first thoughts on Milo??? Can he single handedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 384x384
What are your first thoughts on Milo???

Can he single handedly kill off SJW's and rogue Feminists??
>>
I think he's a gay nigger
>>
I think we need more like him
>>
>>69290633
he's a fag who has had his 15 min
>>
>>69290633
Pretty good. Don't agree with everything he says but I agree with a lot of his major points, and he's really good at pissing off people who deserve to get pissed off.
>>
I'd suck his dick.

>no homo
>>
he has the personality of a person that I would hate if I knew them in real life but he fights the good fight so he gets a free pass
>>
>>69290633

Fag that exploited dumb 4chan posters, just like Anita. He won't be the last, either. Though he's unique in that he did it by pretending to be their BRO instead of a professional victim, but same shit. If anything he has opened up nobodies in the media siding with 4chan for some quick rise in fame.
>>
>>69290633
Milo stop shilling yourself from Aussie proxies, you flaming faggot
>>
File: salon.png (35 KB, 670x423) Image search: [Google]
salon.png
35 KB, 670x423
>>
>>69290633
I think he is cool but sometimes I feel like he makes his views controversial on purpose.
>>
He seems to think that being gay makes him immune from SJW attacks. Don't think he's aware that SJWs now consider gay men to be as privileged as hetero cis men.

Also he's libertarian which immediately makes him boring to me.
>>
>>69290633
Literally the only reason he's relevant is because he's gay.

That's it.

Him being gay has been a huge boon to his career (If you could call it that.) because SJW's couldn't out-victim him.

Really, I kinda dislike him because he can only out-argue them because he's got more minority points than them, and to them minority status is like the gold.

I don't respect people that succeed because of what they "are" instead of because of what they "do".
>>
>>69290633
I think he fits the psychological profile of the next Hitler. Traditional masculinity only existed because it was necessary. Brute strength is outmoded just like household femininity was outmoded.

The next Hitler will be a faggot.
>>
>>69290633
he's reddit and if you like him so are you
>>
He's an annoying faggot and jew shill

t. gay
>>
>>69290633
Is he Greek with a British accent or a Brit with a Greek surname?
>>
>>69291884
>he can only out-argue them because he's got more minority points than them
Nope, white gay men are now shitlord oppressors.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/
>>
>>69290633

I think he is based

I love watching him destroy feminists and SJW on youtube
>>
I like him because I'm gay and conservative. Used to be very quiet about it. Now I troll faggots who blindly go left.
>>
File: 1458777103675.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1458777103675.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
>>69290633
Hes a nigger loving faggot, so naturally pol idolizes him.
>>
>>69290707
Yeah, but that makes him immune to any """argument""" leftists throw at him.
>>
I like his podcast.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.