[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interview with dreads man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: interview.jpg (174 KB, 1179x595) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
174 KB, 1179x595
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/watch/interview-with-dreadlocked-man-on-viral-video-of-sfsu-confrontation-over-his-hair/vp-BBr6bfV

>A white man confronted by a black woman at San Francisco State University over his dreadlocks spoke to reporter Mike Sugerman about the incident and viral video that thrust him into the spotlight. (03/29/16)
>>
>>69290478
Bump
>>
>>69290478
Is this the cultural appropriation man? Aren't dreads a white invention anyways?
>>
>>69290478
How dare you appropriate my nappy head.
>>
he's a filthy degenerate but if he gets that sheboon expelled it's all good
>>
>>69290478
>SF State
My alma mater. No surprise there, most students pride themselves on trying to be to the left of Berkeley
>>
>>69290478
Meanwhile black women wear blonde wigs. Black women culturally appropriated that from Dennis Rodman!
>>
>>69292190
They're lower IQ on average too. Bad combination.
>>
>>69292341
Agreed. State schools are piss easy to get into, basically just need a pulse and cash.
>>69292260
She also culturally appropriated her clothes, her glasses, the phone in her hand, the concept of flyers etc.
>>
>>69290478
Also, this just made me realize it might be really fun to be a SF police officer. I mean, there's certainly more institutional bullshit to deal with than other cities, but I'm sure you get to crack degenerate skulls every once in a while.
>>
>>69292012
Ancient Celts and ancient Africans came up with the same hairstyle independently of each other around the same time. It's not really that hard to "invent" a 'do like this. All that's involved is playing around with your dirty, unwashed hair
>>
>Goldstein
kek
>>
>>69290478
why is pol defending this faggot?
white people with dreadlocks are retarded.
>WE WUZ CELTIC KANGZ N SHIET
>>
>>69292260
Cultural appropriation is only real when white people do it silly.
>>
>hair raising confrontation

Some asshole has been waiting his entire career to pitch that one
>>
She was surrounded by three gays and was probably wearing clothing from Italian faggots.

Not a single one of them cried about cultural appropriation.
>>
>>69290478
>not washing your hair is culture
Fucking hell
>>
>>69292012

He was attacked for "cultural appropriation" by a racist woman who thought white people weren't allowed to wear them. Thus, cultural appropriation man.
>>
>>69290478
lmao americans. you're dragged down by your afro blacks.
>>
>>69293525
White culture cannot be appropriated because there is no such thing as white culture.
Whites are the absence of culture.
>>
ITT: butt-hurt Americana mens rights faggots defending a jew
b... but i want to look like a faggot to!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.