[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you worship the gods of your ancestors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why don't you worship the gods of your ancestors?
>>
>>69288936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjqusKVWRBU

i do
>>
>>69289070
POO
>>
>>69288936
"Go, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"
>>
>>69289070
Are Hindus pagans?
>>
>>69288936
Im part Irish, Sicilian, English, and French. Too damn many.
>>
>>69288936
because im not a LARPing faggot
>>
>>69288936
I'm a mutt of different European peoples so instead of worshiping a bunch of different pagan Gods from different religions I'd rather worship the Christian God which all of them worshiped at some point.
>>
>>69288936

Meh, I agree that Christians are cucked by a middle eastern religion forced on our ancestors by the Romans or post-Roman Church (Assuming you belong to actual White races).

But it's too late. Our gods are dead. To try to revive them is to LARP, as someone else has said.

Hating Islam will have to do as a substitute. We can all agree on that.
>>
>>69289161
That depends on your definition of Pagan.

If by Pagan you mean Polytheistic and pre-Abrahamic, then yes. If you mean axe-wielding madmen, then no not quite.
>>
>>69289115
Shit tier post is shit tier.

Even the Poo-in-Loos have enough sense to not do that. Aussiecucks apparently don't.
>>
>>69288936
My ancestors died defending Christianity from Islamic invaders and if it weren't for the pope we would be an Islamic country today.
>>
Because Christ has cheated death while pagans have done nothing.
>>
There is only one God and he made his will known in the Bible. I'm thankful for the work of my forefathers preparing my chance to devote my life to Christ as they did.

Catholic Americans are the primary betrayers of their heritage.
>>
>>69293927
this

also because im not a delusional, varg vikernes following retard

>i enjoy nice, civilized society built by Christians
>hur lets ruin it by going back to the days where we killed each other over who gets to eat the pig
>>
File: paganism.png (499 KB, 649x604) Image search: [Google]
paganism.png
499 KB, 649x604
>>69288936
Because it is dominated by SJW wiccans who constantly push shit like "ALL RACES CAN WORSHIP OUR GODS" "PAGANS FOR LGBT+) Etc despite both Celtic and Germanic (Germanic/norse are the bigger ones here) are very tribal and conserved in your own tribe. Its not for Pakis or Indians or Niggers. Also most are fat neckbeards.

I've been to a few moots since I live in an area where plenty of pagans congregate - Anglo-Saxon/Germanic Pagans. And they are all fat goths or 50 year old women who are running it into the ground.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.