[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/7223939 Would you guys vote for an atheist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: american-atheists-protest.jpg (30 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
american-atheists-protest.jpg
30 KB, 620x376
http://strawpoll.me/7223939
Would you guys vote for an atheist as president?
>>
Only if he was allergic to bananas.
>>
>>69288567
fair answer
>>
>>69288484
yes, everybody is getting tired of christcucks
>>
>>69288911
Everyone I ask says they want more god in the government, that they refuse to vote for a non-christian.
>>
Atheist fedora fags are just as bad as religious people. The only true political representative I would endorse would be an agnostic as it shows that they are realistic, not deluded, and can set achievable goals for society.
>>
>>69289437
>Implying all atheists are fedora wearing cringe factories
>>
>>69288484
Depends on their plans for the country, not all atheists are the same, some are cucks and some are realistic.
>>
>>69288484
Well, I'm not voting for Bernie Sanders if that's what you mean. If an atheist candidate's policies were good and he was a good strong leader as well sure I would. Voting for someone because they're x or not is stupid identity politics.
>>
>>69289561
>implying the are ones that arent
>>
>>69288484
Only if he makes a law about separation of ideology and state
I don't know how that's possible but make it happen you athiest fuck
>>
>>69288484
If they kept Muslims I would happily.
>>
>>69288484

Atheist or religious person, I want people in government that serve the people and don't sell us out. That's what I care about, not an arbitrary label of what they believe.
>>
File: 1459013589483.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1581) Image search: [Google]
1459013589483.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1581
>>69290295
>implying
>>
depends.

I probably wouldn't vote for someone who described their belief system as atheist tho.
>>
>>69291981
>Dawkins as presidential nominee
Now, THAT I would want to see just for the massive asshurt it would cause to everyone. Even fedora tippers would get angry because he's not progressive enough. Truly, the man knows how to bring the bantz.
>>
Only because he's an atheist? That's like voting for Hillary because she's a woman.
>>
>>69288484
I'll vote for anyone that seems honest and has a good track record.
Who the fuck cares what religion they are?
Well except for sand niggers. Fuck sand niggers
>>
>>69292431
ikr he's a bro, truly based.. sad he got a stroke recently, I hope he lives long enough to generate many many more liberal butthurts.
>>
>>69292590
Remember friend, there are literally thousands of people voting for hillary because of that. Same thing that happened with obama. I bet a ton of negros voted for him because he was one of their own
>>
>>69288484
Atheist like Stirner ; Yes
Atheist that just hates One type of religion and bows down to Any other nah
>>
>>69288484
I would vote for him, but not because of that. I don't care if you're religious, I care about your policies.
>>
I agree we should keep gods out of the government because there is only one God
>>
>>69289437

Alright Brit Fag... Nice of you to but in ....

You have to realize that in large portions of America an "Atheist" is anyone who doesn't believe in Christianity.

That's mostly because Christians in general don't care about the "differences." They just say Atheist, and therefore Satan worshipers.

To the general American Christian, non religious, not particularly religious, agnostic, atheist, or mixes of any such things are all Atheist and therefore worshipers of Satan.

Just remember, when thinking about America realize that a large portion of them are white inbreeds incapably of logical thought.
>>
>>69288484
i guess it depends
if they're darwinists then they should promote some sort of eugenics for the country and would prob have my vote
>>
>>69288484
Only if he keeps government out of religion
>>
No because an Atheist would have no problem removing religious freedoms.
>>
>>69294274
I assure you friendo, that no Atheist would prosecute Christians like Christians have prosecuted non-believers
>>
>>69288484
no
>>
I'd vote for whomever I think will improve the country the most.
>>
>>69294717
>what is every communist country
>>
>>69294717
Forget about the soviets?
>>
this board is literally /r/christianity
>>
>>69294945
>>69294951
Would never happen with an atheist US president. The Kennedy effect would kick in because of public expectation.
>>
>>69294945
>>69294951
I'm talking about in the US
>>
>>69295093
>Would never happen with an atheist US president
Atheists are already pushing the secular humanist faggotry in courts and public school
>>
>>69288484
Nope. I don't believe in God but I find atheists fucking tiring. They are like crossfit fags or vegan fags. They can't shut up about it.
>>
>>69294945
>What is every communist country

Double Jeopardy Question Time Guys!!

Answer:

What are Jews?
>>
>>69295136
They are now
remember when atheists tried to ban chick-fil-a
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>69288567
But what if Amazing Atheist became president and similar to the Clinton affair,he got caught partaking in a sexual act: shoving bananas up his asshole.
>>
>>69295274
Secularism != atheism. Secularism is how our fucking government works according to the constitution. If you're talking about eroding religious liberty, which is not secularism, I'd bet money that it's a jew behind it.
>>
>>69295274
>Atheists are already pushing the secular humanist faggotry in courts and public school

MUAAHH!!! form of Christianity should be imposed on EVERYONE!!!

It should also be paid for by all other forms of Christianity that disagree with my interpretation!!
>>
>>69295773
It should be left up to the states like it says in the constitution and was for almost 200 years
>>
>>69288484
I already voted for Donald Trump.
>>
>>69295398
What
>>
>>69296895
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/23/boston-mayor-blocks-chick-fil-a-franchise-from-city-over-homophobic-attitude/
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.