[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK I'm not usually the one to say let's destroy this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-43-41.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-43-41.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
OK I'm not usually the one to say let's destroy this bitch but this nigger truly deserves it.
>>
>>69288464
Shes not wrong. Jews are superior to us. A group of a couple million run everything.
>>
>>69288561
Fuck Jews and niggers nice b8
>>
>>69288561
It's sad but true
>>
>>69288561
They run the US and some. Euro cuckold Country's
>>
Link to the video
http://youtu.be/MKgoGNAvmrk
>>
> be nig
> want equality
> want to be protected class
> can't have both
> blame whites
>>
>>69288464
Is this flag Bizzaro-Israel?
>>
>>69289392
Nigs have never wanted equality they just wanted whitey stuff that makes their lives more fun like movies n shiet.
>>
>>69289392
Yup that sums it up
>>
>7% battery
>>
>>69289520
No Honduras way before that faggot flag ever existed
>>
>>69289563
But you have to hear what this nigger not says
>>
I guarantee she is part white lol
>>
>>69289676

why do autists freak out over other people's battery life so much?

fuckin weird
>>
>>69289520
Almost all the middle Central Americans have this pattern to represent the crossroads of two oceans.
Guatemala has France but with both ends blue, which is dumb. Their older flag was far superior: seven even horizontal stripes, pretty much Netherlands reversed on itself, with gold between the red. Totally unique and awesome and they ditched it for a flag so boring and derivative that it makes Qaddafi Libya look brutalistically creative.
Guatemala needs to go back ... to the better flag design.
>>
>>69288561
Because cuckanity. Muh gods chosen!
>>
>>69288561
Jews may have more money than I do but I didn't have to lie and cheat for mine
>>
>>69288464
>Hounduras
>being mad at niggers
>the niggest country in Central America
PRIETO GO HOME
>>
File: gt-1858v.gif (2 KB, 433x216) Image search: [Google]
gt-1858v.gif
2 KB, 433x216
>>69288464
Here, look at this.
>>
>>69291149
Jaja yeah sure 2% of the people in my country are black 1% white then it's all mestizo
>>
>>69291554
Are country wanted to make central America one country that's why we have 5 stars but those cucks in Costa Rica were the ones that did not let this happen.
>>
>>69293699

They're the Argentina of Central America, of course they didn't want that. Besides, the real reason was Jews. It's always the jews.
>>
>>69293699
Ha ha that's literally like the "Arab Republic." Egypt, Syria and Iraq were supposed to have a common pattern distinguished by number of stars. Never worked because Arabs. But that's why their flags look more alike than just sharing the Sykes Hijaz Pallette.
>>
>>69294244
Maybe
>>
how the fuck does she have 4k subs? Fuck my life
>>
nypa faggot
>>
Amazimg
>>
>>69293699
Do you think that would have made this region good?? There seems to be just too many corruption, I want to believe but I don't know.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.