[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generation Identity BANNED from protesting in Molebeek by Mayor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1603262214560094.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1603262214560094.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
The European identitarian demonstration scheduled for 2 April at 3 pm in the public square in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean will be banned. This has been announced by the mayor Françoise Schepmans (MR) to RTBF.be.

A major call has just been launched on social networks via the Génération Identitaire page, a movement started in 2012 which describes itself as "political" and whose mission is "reconquest".

In the context of this demonstration, the call is: "In Molenbeek as elsewhere, Islamists out of Europe". A covert way of lumping together the entire Muslim population, according to some. One of the slogans of Génération Identitaire being "On est chez nous!" [This is our home!]

For the mayor, with regards to the motivations of the organisers, there is no question of authorising the gathering. "We have no knowledge of any demonstration request from this movement. But in any case, this demonstration will not be authored", declares Françoise Schepmans. "When we fight extremism, it is against all extremisms.

It is therefore out of the question to allow furious madmen [fous furieux] to express themselves." And if people defy the ban, "the police will be present to dissolve the gathering on the spot."
>>
>>69288194
Tell the traitors to go fuck themselves and march anyway.
>>
>>69288194
>Europe
>Freedom
>>
>>69288194
>It is therefore out of the question to allow furious madmen [fous furieux] to express themselves."
>allows mosque

I think we know who's side they're on.
>>
>>69288194

yeah no shit
>>
>Banning protests

But they'll allow the Muslim extremists to demonstrate.
>>
>>69288194
So much for having open borders that let Europeans travel freely and exercise their liberties.

I do agree with the statement regarding extremists they need to confront extremists like the mayor of Molebeek who is responsible for a number of terror attacks.
>>
>>69288194
>We have no knowledge of any demonstration request from this movement.
> But in any case, this demonstration will not be authored

Wow, I wonder why they haven't bothered requesting,
>>
>>69288194
>has been banned

And that'll definitely stop the protesters from going anyway :^)
>>
File: 14 words, French.png (578 KB, 895x572) Image search: [Google]
14 words, French.png
578 KB, 895x572
>>
>>69289536
But won't they just be arrested before the protest even starts and they will have achieved nothing
>>
File: 14 words, French 2.png (1012 KB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
14 words, French 2.png
1012 KB, 1024x563
>>69289632
>>
>>69288194
they'll march anyway.

Casuals United were barred from marching in Brussels and did it anyway, by the time the police were ready to stop them, they'd reached the memorial and did what they went there to do.
>>
>>69288194
Right-wing crybabies BTFO, as usual. I hope they do show up so that the police can round them up and put them on a watch list and a stint in the pokey.
>>
>>69290763
40% chance that you are a nigger.
>>
>>69290763
Get out of my country.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.