[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this scene in the game fallout New Vegas give birth to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Vulpes.jpg (84 KB, 405x727) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes.jpg
84 KB, 405x727
Did this scene in the game fallout New Vegas give birth to the current alternative right? Or would it have come despite this game?

It feels like 4chan went from libertarian to fascist over night. Just cause of this NPC in this moment.
>>
>>69287094
No I think it's the constant degeneracy in society that we can't stand started it.
>>
what gave birth to alt right was the world dominated by mainstream left and centre-left, with alt left and neocons/christdems hanging around
it is going to die unless we stop them
>>
>>69287094
Never played new vegas, what's this scene?
>>
>>69288432
Caesars Legion burn down an NCR village.
>>
>>69288432
It's not a scene, it's a dialogue option you get when you talk to this dude, Vulpes, for a little bit. You can get it in a scene where he's just crucified most of the townsfolk of a town, with only one survivor decided by lottery.

Dude wears a wolf head and shit, he's pretty cool.
>>
>>69287094
>being degenerate legion scum
>current year

Kek Go fuck your but buddy Caeser

Independent master race
>>
>>69289329
>Being cucked by a robot
>>
>>69289329
anarchy a shit
only autocratic visionaries are capable of bringing prosperity. House master race
>>
>>69289526
>lead a nation while a robot handles day to day administration

Sounds pretty good to me
>>
>>69289526
> Being cucked by imposter
> Being cucked by NCR president
> Being cucked for malevolent cyborg hooked up to the most dangerous army in New Vegas
>Not seizing the day and forming your own nation, making yourself the world leader.
>>
>>69288905
I thought they were neutral. Which is part of the reason Vulpes despised them.

"A town of whores selling themselves to the highest bidder" or something along those lines, willing to do business with both NCR and legion .
>>
>>69289609
This seems like the only logical option. The legions suppression of technology kinda makes them dumbasses that will inevitably be wiped out by brotherhood or enclave types.
>>
>>69288432
>>69289020
Here we go, found the dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z81ra5x7S-4
>>
>>69289609
Lmao enjoy being a cuckold to somone else
>>
File: legion.jpg (19 KB, 204x255) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
19 KB, 204x255
>>69287094
We are order'd by kaiser to crucify these sjw profleget's
>>
>>69290094
>>69290427
Only until he get some new """""""""""""""""""""upgrades"""""""""""""""""""""" and over throws you
>>
>>69287094
>Implying a shitty game in any way influenced polotics

Fuck off manchild
>>
Le ebil nazis used the word degenerate first though
>>
>>69290601
Yeah it's been a while since I played. It is neutral but I guess the Legion would consider any town that works with NCR as a target wouldn't they?
>>
>>69289329
>Siding with Yes Man
Enjoy your robot apocalypse you filthy Anarchist.
Paragon House ending is the absolute best ending: Technocratic city state bleeding the decadent NCR dry, influx of former legionaires who can be civilized like the families and work the land.
>>
The Legion is an accurate representation of /pol/ just without al the fur suit shit and /pol/ would have guns rather than fists an swords
>>
File: 1381503437504.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
1381503437504.gif
911 KB, 171x141
>>69287094
Are you fucking autistic? Jesus Christ Abdul, press the virgins button.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.