[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stop giving a fuck and start showing your power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
When did you stop giving a fuck and start showing your power level /pol/?

I tell people I am racist, I tell people I hate Muslims, no one cares and I have been able to find a lot of people who agree with me. Sure some people hate me now but why should I care if some liberal faggot thinks I'm a big meanie. Why do you hide who you are pol?

>inb4 I'd get fired
I'm not talking about going full retard and spouting off at work
>>
>>69286028
because i need the credibility to redpill everyone around me. so far ive turned my gf, my sister, brother and i think even my dad is coming around.

i pretend to be moderate and then i give them truth bombs when rapefugees or trump comes up.
>>
>>69286571
good answer, I used to do the same thing but I don't care anymore. I've turned my entire family and a few of my friends already, now I just enjoy being honest. I can defend my beliefs effectively when I am questioned, at this point in time I can sit back and let reality itself do the red pilling, even the most liberal people I know are starting to wake up.
>>
>>69287087
tbqh im starting to do the same. like you said
>at this point in time I can sit back and let reality itself do the red pilling,
so im showing my power level more openly now.
>>
>>69286028
I've always shown my power level, and most people love it.
>>
File: ss (2014-07-19 at 01.48.43).jpg (59 KB, 407x260) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-07-19 at 01.48.43).jpg
59 KB, 407x260
>implying my mother and father disagree with anything ive ever said.
>>
>>69288517
The joys of being an American. I could probably get arrested here for some of the things I have said. Thankfully I'm also a US citizen and will be returning to the promised land when I finish my education.
>>
>>69288604
sounds like you have some coddling parents there mate, how many of your participation trophies do they have up on the mantle?
>>
>>69288913
>parents are coddling for being redpilled.
Why dont you post some naughty shit on twitter and get arrested mate.
>>
>>69286028
I work construction with Mexicans. Telling them about their overconsumption of welfare went over pretty well actually. Also told them they should vote for Trump. They're all voting Hillary.
>>
>>69286028
I do the same. I don't give a fuck what people think of me. Still got friends. There are more like us than we are led to believe.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 240x240
>>69286028
At my old job we were all open with each other about politics and world news.

>mfw after the Paris Attacks all we did was talk shit about muzzies
>>
A bull shit incident where I quit my job. Employers will overlook everything until you inconvenience them.

Grew my hair long, grew a beard, decided to focus more on charity and volunteer work rather than playing some game where I struggle for years for permission to live in a house I'll never pay off.

I grew tired of watching random people acquire niceties (which aren't really all that nice) and chalk it up to hard work or personal worth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.