[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women and maga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
How do we correct this misconception?
>>
>>69285810
>war on women
>carpet bombing
>they fill the power vacuum with their hoover
>eventually forced to mop up
>patriarchy never stops
>>
>>69285810

Give them a real war on women.
>>
>>69285810
All the propaganda in the world won't make a difference. Right-wingers are literally the party of MRAs/PUAs and "legitimate rape" and "women, you gotta treat em like shit!"

Right-wing politics is for losers. Do something constructive with your time.
>>
The left wing is literaily killing unborn children.
>>
>>69285810
Well if you believe in the "shit test" meme then we shouldn't correct the misconception at all.
>>
b..b..b..b...b..b...but muh abortion is oppressing womyen !!!! FUX DEM SEXISTS!
>>
>>69285810
Refusing to pay for their birth control is not denying them birth control.

Occasionally insulting a woman does not make you a misogynist.

Believing in outright lies just to make women seem like victims, then lynching anybody who does not agree does not help anybody.

Abortion is legal.

Wanting to import millions of people from a culture where women don't even have access to basic rights, then demanding everybody else respect that culture will probably harm women more than right-wingers ever will.
>>
>>69286470

>Do something constructive with your time

Like what? Fight for gender-neutral bathrooms? Is that your idea of constructive?
>>
>>69285810
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CABQVw9Jsec
>>
>>69285810
>teach the daytime tv crowd to care about facts over feelings
yeah good luck
>>
File: 1458572811559.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1458572811559.gif
13 KB, 250x194
>>69285810

hur dur, vast right-wing conspiracy...

>Claims the right-wing is waging a "war on women..."
>Imports millions of Muslims into your country.

I wonder if the left is aware of their cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>69285810
Is that actually a quote from Bernie?
Disappointing. I don't understand why he would support gender politics, when he's being called sexist every week just because he's running against a woman.
I still support Bernie more than anybody else in the race, but this is the type of shit that makes me no longer a Democrat and even considering Trump over Hillary in the general.
Hillary is 10x more sexist than Trump or any other Republican, and the Dems hate men more than the GOP hates women

>>69286470
PUAs, yes. MRAs are a mixed bag though. They used to be mostly liberal, in fact half of them were former feminists. But as time goes on the left gets more and more hostile to men, so now I think most MRAs are just independent. The Right is still largely traditionalist, so MRAs don't really support them either.
>>
>>69285810
This fucking idiot still believes in the "women make 77% of what men make in the same job" wage gap.

He says so in his platform on his website. Sanders and his supporters are not beholden to facts, there's nothing you can do to correct him.
>>
>>69287520
HORY SHIET
>>
File: file.png (403 KB, 624x777) Image search: [Google]
file.png
403 KB, 624x777
>>
>>69287520
Where does his staff get all these people? That's some incredible level of professionalism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.