[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#GRABGATE HYSTERIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 29
File: meme magic.jpg (130 KB, 1150x950) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.jpg
130 KB, 1150x950
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/politics/trump-campaign-manager-charged-with-simple-battery/

>(CNN) Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was arrested and charged in Jupiter, Florida, with simple battery of former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields, according to police.

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T
>>
Was this whole thing really worth calling the cops over? I mean it's fucked up that he tried to lie about it sure but still it seems like a silly thing to get the police involved in.
>>
File: 1457789188964.png (198 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1457789188964.png
198 KB, 500x504
>being grabbed is battery
>>
File: 1281340707142708.jpg (47 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
1281340707142708.jpg
47 KB, 428x500
J E W S
E
W
S
>>
>>69283677
She waited days to contact the police and instead first wrote a couple articles and posted some selfies to twitter about it.
>>
He wasn't even arrested. He turned himself in because he got a notice to appear in court. No arrest was made.
>>
Keep your fucking hands to yourself. I know you faggots have no respect for the law, but it's really that simple. The fact that Trump's campaign manager committed assault on a reporter speaks volumes about the kind of administration he would lead.
>>
>>69283677
She has a vagina and ergo can sue for anything trivial and win will.

/thread
>>
>>69283944
Good bait, family.
>>
>>69283520
>trump going to jail
>hillary going to white house

not surprised at all
>>
What the fuck? You can barely see anything.
>>
>>69284006
It's not bait. I'm sick of this buffoon encouraging violence everywhere he goes and having his people committ assault. It's about time something gets done
>>
>>69283520
This totally won't backfire on Fields and result in Trump Supremacy. As a not-laywer I think I could win this case by showing the video and claiming that Lewandowski was acting to protect Trump against assault.
>>
>>69284165

Faggot
>>
>>69283944
(you)
>>
>>69284197
>As a not-laywer
Stopped reading there.

Fuck off.
>>
>>69283944
>>69284165
Trying too hard senpai.
>>
Someone pls post the video of the 'incident'
>>
>>69283864
so why did he lie?
>>
>>69284165
Listen cocksniffer, Don't you EVER, as a pussy ass liberal, talk like your tough cause i will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP. Now go back to being a pussy and serve us you fucking faggot liberal.
>>
>>69283919
surrendered to police is more accurate
>>
>>69283944
That's nothing compared to presidents before the civil war.
>>
Is this worth corey going to court over or is it just a matter of paying a couple hundred dollars?
>>
>>69284165
You did so well I almost responded to you seriously twice. I didn't, though, because ultimately your bait isn't top notch, but it's getting there.
>>
>>69284494
>not presenting an augurmen to
>baiting so you can make shit up
Not biting faggot
>>
File: merchant.jpg (104 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
104 KB, 501x585
>>69283520
Listen and believe goyim
>>
>>69284587
Fucking court what the hell? If he pleads guilty, it's more than just fines. It sends a message that Trump's campaign is violent and it's crazy ammo for the media. If it's taken to court they'll definitely win
>>
>>69283520
She clearly made those bruises with make-up.
>>
>>69283520
hahahahhaha motherfucker is she going to fucking sue fucking furniture because fuck me stubbing your toe on a coffee table hurts more than that shit haha.
>>
>>69284165
>violence
>grabbing
>barely-visible bruise

you're a limp-wristed beta of betas nu-male absolute faggot, m8

I bet you never got into playground fights as a kid, never did shit but be sheltered by your cunt mom.

you're a fucking faggot. I can't emphasize this enough.
>>
>>69284753
he said he had never grabbed anyone, the video shows him grabbing someone
>>
Why does Trump even need people guarding him. It's not like anyone has threatened to kill him
>>
>>69285164
He gets death threats by libtards all the time
>>
>woman beats herself up
>"officer my husband physically abuses me! i deserve full custody and half of his money and he should pay me for the rest of his life!"

Typical.
>>
USA has gotten too soft...she was probably being a huge bitch and getting too close, and the guard had to pull her away by the arm. Nothing even remotely like battery. Shit like this won't happen when Trump is president.
He'll make America hard again.
>>
>>69283919
Of course the media would blatantly be misleading if it means hurting Trump. These fucking vermin I swear to god. I didn't agree with Trump about the libel stuff but I'm starting to. These guys (the MSM) have been getting away with violating every single journalistic ethic for DECADES and nothing is done.
>>
>>69285911
He was Trump's campaign manager, not a guard. Secret service was there also
>>
good luck being a huge bitch and grabbing a candidate if you're a man, this shit is the epitome of white knight culture
>>
>>69284908
If its taken to court the Judge will throw it out because its obvious the charges are bullshit. Its all right there in the video and the fact that she didn't file a police report for days.
>>
>Arrested
They showed up with a notice to appear in court. He is charged with a misdemeanor.

They are making it sound like he was dragged in cuffs and charged with a felony.
>>
>>69285911
She literally grabbed Trump's arm before she got "pulled down". If anything she is the assaulter and Trump the assaultee.
>>
>>69286160
Oh, well I'm sure she was being a huge bitch and probably slapping people. Bitches are always slapping people but I guess that's not battery when they do it.
>>
File: Claire-Forlani-13[1].jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Claire-Forlani-13[1].jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>69283520

jerking chicks around like that isn't cool. dude got what he deserved.
>>
>>69283520
All this shit is just to try and force Trump to lose some momentum as well as collecting a few million from the Donald. Bitch quit her job because she collected money from Hillary to make this big fat lie and she will collect even more money when she wins the court case against Trump. She's gonna be set for life then come to Trinidad and Tobago to get gangbanged by our BBC.
>>
>>69286454
i don't give a shit

some sissy bitch is crying about an almost non-existent bruise on her forearm who gives a shit

our culture is completely pussified
>>
>>69286735
lol, r you evn 4 real m8ty?

a firm hand and stern look is how you make them wet.
>>
>>69286332

Welcome to the modern mainstream media, friendo.
>>
>>69286206
you can watch the video
>>
>>69287042
New Jelly Belly Ad?
>>
>>69287042

Is she still alive?
>>
>>69286454
Where is his other hand?
Possibly on her forearm?
or is it a conspiracy?
>>
File: michelle 2.jpg (75 KB, 1150x950) Image search: [Google]
michelle 2.jpg
75 KB, 1150x950
>>
Serious question:

Why are women in the U.S. allowed to make wild claims with no real proof (she could have easily made those bruises herself) and get away with being believed 100%? To the point of getting people convicted of crimes?

What happened?
>>
Isn't she supposed to be a journalist? This is passive aggressive shit flinging via Twitter is fucking unprofessional.
>>
>>69288232
>What happened?

Leftism and progressiveness allowed free reign into absurdity. Anti-white, anti-male sentimentality. Professional victimization (she'll get millions for bruising herself), etc etc etc.

I unironically hope the pendulum swings back hard and we throw these people up against the wall
>>
>>69288322
>journalist
>being unprofessional
What's new?
>>
>>69288514

Anything as long as it gets the story amirite?
>>
>>69286454
look./ this image would not be admissible as evidence .

It was not taken by Police and so is on a level with Hearsay ...

Not only can digital images be manipulated in both their content and metadata such an image being submitted by anyone not a sworn officer of the law and courts can not be considered as credible and so will not be allowed to serve as evidence in support of the allegation.
>>
>>69287037

She's a member of the press asking a presidential candidate a question.. the candidate's campaign manager grabs her by the arm and jerks her around so hard there's bruising?

FUCKING STUUUUUUUPID.
>>
I'm honestly at the point where I hope liberals' insane paranoid fears about Trump turn out to be right and these fucks are given free helicopter rides. The lying and complete reshaping of reality despite the fact everyone can see what's happening makes me realize how worthless everyone one of these fags is.
>>
>>69288691

Is there any way we can get some way to show, via text alone, that people are being sarcastic?

I can't fucking tell here.

Seriously, is there a way?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 387x290
>>69283677
To be honest I don't blame Michelle, she didn't want to blow it up but the Washington post cuck and Ben shepekel really pushed it to the point where if she didn't press charges she would have killed her credibility instantly rather than drawn out.
>>
desu I sometimes end up with worse bruises than this when i drink. I'm talking drinking in my apartment, randomly bumping into shit at night drunk.

How can anyone take this chick seriously?
>>
>>69288609
>Not only can digital images be manipulated in both their content and metadata such an image being submitted by anyone not a sworn officer of the law and courts can not be considered as credible and so will not be allowed to serve as evidence in support of the allegation.

so the crying, lying bitch's image is inadmissible, as well?
>>
>>69288837

you can lurk moar or you can get out, newfaggot
>>
>>69283677
Yes because it's not about creating a narrative, not what actually happened. Anyone can take 30 seconds to find the videos, find the info on the prosecutor, find her history and find out the political support of her most prominent supporters and realize what's going on.

But most people are lazy and never read beyond a headline or initial bullet points so the media, GOPe, liberal liars, Cruz kikes and others just have to say that she was violently grabbed and yanked by Trump's campaign manager or that he was charged for battery and know that nobody will look into it. They're counting on being able to use peoples' laziness to damage Trump. Reality isn't reality in this case, only the reality they create is real.
>>
File: MFields.jpg (140 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
MFields.jpg
140 KB, 1280x950
>>
>>69288919
>To be honest I don't blame Michelle, she didn't want to blow it up
Yes she did. She's tried shit like this in the past and has a book coming out shortly. She's been looking for a way to break into the big time so she's trying to go the Megyn Kelly route aided by duplicitous nu-males with an agenda (Ben Terris) and kike rats (Shapiro). It's parasites feeding on parasites.
>>
>>69289124
>newfaggot

Goddamn reddit try harder next time.

How the FUCK are they here yet they can NEVER get our memes right?

Go ahead, ask "POL" a question, asshole.
>>
>>69289376
>doesn't understand posting
>asks for sarcasm text
>calls others reddit

lmao
>>
>>69289019
absolutely inadmissible .

anon did have a good point though... the image shows Corey holding her upper arm above the elbow...

seems like since it was such a non issue at the time she forgot where he actually took her..

also noteworthy is the video of her face at the time she is interdicted by Corey.. as Trump noted today at his earlier Rally she showed absolutely zero reaction to this instance .

if you were grabbed hard enough to bruise certainly you would react my instinctually pulling away and wincing or grimacing... there is from these videos clearly obviously zero reaction to this on her face or from her body.. she clearly takes it in perfect stride and shows no reaction whatsoever..
>>
>>69284494
Did it looked like he was paying attention at all to her? It was a crowded area and he was trying to quickly make his way through, saw someone in his way/reaching out and pushed them aside so he could get through. He likely had no recollection at all of what the fuck they were even talking about.
>>
File: 59e02c456a[1].jpg (142 KB, 962x730) Image search: [Google]
59e02c456a[1].jpg
142 KB, 962x730
you foking wot?
>>
File: michelle3.jpg (61 KB, 1150x950) Image search: [Google]
michelle3.jpg
61 KB, 1150x950
>>
>>69289347
>Shapiro

Sorry but I have to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
>>69283520
>pulls top of her sleeve at the bicep
>bruises all over her body
yeah because you can't bruise yourself or anything, I'll stick to what is on the footage thanks.
>>
>>69289654
you could shoop in a picture of coldnessinmyheart's arms
>>
File: 1459044296850.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1459044296850.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>69283944
>assault
>>
>>69289585

You already called yourself out on the newfaggot thing, you can't take that back.

Hell I'll even help you out for the next time you try to convince /pol/ you're one of them: it's not "newfaggot". You're doing it wrong.

You have to go back.
>>
File: 7531f33568[1].png (23 KB, 293x333) Image search: [Google]
7531f33568[1].png
23 KB, 293x333
was this just a PR stunt?
does Ben hate trump so much he goes so low to pull SJW tactics?
>>
File: proof.jpg (398 KB, 1150x950) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
398 KB, 1150x950
>>
>>69284587
They will take this to court. The entire thing is a bullshit plot to harm Trump. Everyone involved knows nothing happened but perception equals reality because people are too lazy to read beyond whatever headlines "trusted" news organizations like the Jew York Times, Washingoy Post, Chaim News Network and Foxstein News put out.
>>
>>69289837
lmao. you're trying way too hard
>>
File: fenimanism.jpg (59 KB, 633x475) Image search: [Google]
fenimanism.jpg
59 KB, 633x475
Thank god she wasn't hurt so bad she couldn't tweet about it
>>
>>69290167

I'll give you credit, you've at least learned how to handle being accused of something by avoiding answering entirely. Still: learn the lingo next time, kiddo.

Back on the original topic: seriously sarcasm via text when? I don't want to get into shit believing it's true when people are just trolling, so normally I just don't respond at all, which seems like the best way to be with regards to liberals.
>>
>>69289002
>this chick

You answered your own question.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (477 KB, 1150x950) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
477 KB, 1150x950
>>
>>69290751
*audibly groans
>>
File: download.gif (633 KB, 466x280) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
633 KB, 466x280
The Truth!

The video does not reflect her account of the situation.

Jupiter police release video showing Corey Lewandowski grab Michelle Fields
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGz5DPqU-p0

Michelle Fields: In Her Own Words
>"I never sought to be part of the story."
>"Campaign managers aren't supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance."
>"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken. "
>"The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Lewandowski and Trump exiting the building together. No apology. No explanation for why he did this. "
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

Piers Morgan said it best
>If a male reporter tried to claim this was 'battery', he'd be rightly mocked. Toughen up, @MichelleFields.
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/714874988579258368
>>
>>69291052
you dont belong here
>>
I can't even see the bruise.
>>
What does it mean to be charged with a crime? Does it mean you're automatically guilt and court is a sentencing hearing?

Does the police actually think he committed simple battery since they charged him or is it a formality because Michelle Fields complained?
>>
>>69283520
What a huge non issue. Maybe next we can launch a huge campaign against smelly people on the bus, since we have nothing better to do with our time
>>
>>69291156
>he attempted to forcefully throw me to the ground
>i almost fell do the ground
>i was shaken
>aggressively tried to pull me to the ground
>oh please ignore the video showing otherwise. I have a bruise that's barely distinguishable from a faint birthmark
>>
>>69291360
lmoa
>>
>>69289131

It's literally a Jewish conspiracy; a sad little plot by the anti-Trump ex-Brietbart kike contingent.

And didn't Fields say at first that she was pushed to the ground, before any video existed?
>>
>>69283520
>be american
>get touched
savages
>>
>>69283520
Fox just ran a hit piece with Megyn Kelley on this. This is insane. There are so many Jews involved.
>>
File: 1458909777365.jpg (451 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458909777365.jpg
451 KB, 2000x1333
>>69283520
This whole thing is just another liberal BS fest. No one but the people wants to see trump elected. All this constant fuss is just more proof that the will of the people is the last thing on the minds of the media or our own Government. Stock up on Ammo people we need a civil war.
>>
>>69292242
Wrong, the liberals love Trump because they think they can easily defeat him in November. The conservatives are the ones who are against him.
>>
File: michelle4.jpg (52 KB, 1150x950) Image search: [Google]
michelle4.jpg
52 KB, 1150x950
>>69283520
>>
>>69283520
Lying is perfectly acceptable in the Trump campaign, when are you going to undersatnd?
>>
>>69292571
None of it matters we need civil war. This has all gone to far the current politicians need to be jailed for treason and liberals need to be executed for the damage they have done to society before its to late.
>>
>>69291680

Honestly you should probably leave at this point.
>>
>>69291391
No

here's an example from my personal experience.

I was driving home
I came upon a slow driver;35 in a 45 then in a 50.

for several miles this tard was going 35 in a 50 mph zone.

I flashed my high beams and bobbed my nose back and forth hoping to get him to speed up..

eventually after many miles the double solid yellow line broke and I passed.

a few more miles up the road I saw blue lights rapidly approaching so I pulled over to let him pass.

he pulled in behind me

he said the guy called and said I was harassing and threatening him.

I told him what i did and why.. he came back and told me;" if the guy wanted to file a complaint he would have to write it up."

In this case the guy knew he was full of shit so no charges but the lesson was if a complaint is filed they have to process it.

It may turn out to be without merit and be dismissed or be sent to trial and there you can be found not guilty but once this lying cunt filed a police complaint alleging assult and the video showed there was contact they chose to proceed.

I do not think they were without discretion I do think they could have concluded from watching the video it would never bring a conviction so i do think its a politically motivated slam and should have consequences
>>
>>69292957
>Demands we need a civil war

>Sits at home and complains on the internet.
>>
>>69291004
murcan money is fucking lame looking compared to outhers
>>
>>69292242
I remember when the us government spent $30 million dollars on the Starr Report to make sure we knew all the sordid details of bill clinton's extramarital affair.

Oh but that was ok.
>>
>>69291549
>that's barely distinguishable from something I did to myself to promote my story

Seriously why does no one consider this when wives do this all the time to be able to lawfully divorce their husbands and get their money at the same time?

Can you honestly prove she didn't just make the bruises herself?
>>
File: 32141234.jpg (26 KB, 270x390) Image search: [Google]
32141234.jpg
26 KB, 270x390
>>69293105
>Thinks he knows what I do all day
>Talks shit to me on a Korean origami board
Obvious teen is obvious.
>>
>>69293033
lmao
>>
>>69291391
In america you are innocent until proven guilty, getting charged just means youll be investigated for the crime.
>>
>>69293077

Ultimately,

>so i do think its a politically motivated slam

U.S. court system is pretty fucked. I never plan on getting married for this exact reason. Not unless I move to a better country in this regard at least.
>>
File: Cuckingtonpost.png (712 KB, 987x679) Image search: [Google]
Cuckingtonpost.png
712 KB, 987x679
btfo?
>>
File: 1338793146501.png (207 KB, 307x371) Image search: [Google]
1338793146501.png
207 KB, 307x371
>>69287932
>>
>>69293105
Honestly I'd happily fight in a war for such a cause if given the opportunity.

I haven't been given the opportunity yet, though. There's a reason why Trump has so much support, you should sit down and think about why he's the republican frontrunner, by a large margin, for a moment.

Seriously think about it. I'm not kidding sit there and think about why people are coming out, in RECORD NUMBERS, to vote for Trump. Really. Think about it. Think about why that is occurring.
>>
>>69293815
Did Drudge remodel?
>>
>>69283677
Why would he even remember such a trivial thing?
>>
>>69284515
*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothing personal, kid
>>
American elections are weird
It's like watching soap opera
>>
>>69294156
I wonder how many people would enroll in the death squads.
/pol/ would obviously, but talking about the average normie.
>>
File: 1439349726003.jpg (172 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439349726003.jpg
172 KB, 700x1000
>SJW "men" get man handle all the time at Trum rallies
>Nothing happen

>A woman get grabbed a bit during a Trump rally
>Summons the power of VAGINA
>Man get arrested
>>
>>69291156
That's the first time I've ever seen Piers say anything that wasn't blatantly retarded
>>
>>69294421
Does it matter?
>>
giving women any right was a bad fucking idea
>>
>>69295391
Where've you been? Piers is slowly but surely corrupting.
>>
>>69294753
The crazy thing is it actually happened.

It's not a matter of "if" anymore. He literally got arrested. This is the state of this country atm.
>>
>>69283520
sá Žmá Žh tá Žbá Žh fá Žaá Žm
>>
>>69283520
>video shows you getting grabbed by upper arm
>have bruise on forearm

lol what a dumb bitch
>>
>>69294156
Which branch did you serve in?
>>
Stupid faggot shouldn't have lied.
>>
>>69283919
I think we should make death camps for journalists. They are so fucking awful. There is a reason I don't watch the news.
>>
>>69295792
This. Only lesson from this Michelle Firlds saga is not allow women into media scrums. Can't be trusted to be able to move and interact with crowds qithout crying assault. Just keep them out and leave it to the men.
>>
>>69283520
IRREFUTABLE PROOF!
NEW FOOTAGE OF MICHELLE FIELDS BEING VIOLATED! THE TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE00B0il-yI
>>
Trump on Hannity/Fox News now

"I have to stick up for people (Corey)"
>>
>>69297734
Trump: "She grabbed me, she grabbed my arm"
>>
>>69293105
>>Sits at home and complains on the internet.
this aplies to you ,to me and to everyone on this board.
>>
>>69283520
Uhhh he grabbed her on the upper arm not the wrist. Theres less leverage in throwing someone down to the ground without a good grip up high
>>
>>69297830
>on the court
-show on this doll where he touched you.
>>
>>69283520

GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
GRABGATE
>T, GARBAGE
>>
>>69289654
Godkek
>>
>>69283520
>another failed stumping attempt
>>
>>69283520
Would be funny if this went to court just to watch her get blown the fuck out by the evidence, just like the good old days with zimzam.
>>
>>69298888
Will they ever adapt to social medias, quadon ?
Will the jews ever recover from the internet ?
>>
I was in ABC's comments section of this article today and libs were hoping that she sued him, hoping she be awarded six figures in the lawsuit

what the fuck? why is there such a cognitive disconnect with them? they rip on Trump for claiming to abuse the BK system and for threatening frivolous lawsuits but hope and pray frivolous lawsuits are filed against him.

The lengths they freak out about Trump makes Bush Derangement Syndrome pale in comparison

My theory is that they had such a good time bashing Bush and shaming his supporters, that it was hard to flip and go on the defense of Obama for 8 years

they are itching to exorcise new demons, its making them hysterical
>>
>>69286454
It certainly looks like he grabbed her by the bicep to me and not the forearm where the bruises were.
>>
File: 1459294763391.png (454 KB, 661x886) Image search: [Google]
1459294763391.png
454 KB, 661x886
>>69283520
you guys are disgusting, the wounds infected. here is a recent picture. Donald Trump should be ashamed..
>>
File: pepe rage.jpg (79 KB, 591x590) Image search: [Google]
pepe rage.jpg
79 KB, 591x590
>>69283520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
>>
Innocent until proven guilty seems to be a concept lost on the left these days.
>>
File: spongebobdontgiveaf.jpg (21 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
spongebobdontgiveaf.jpg
21 KB, 700x525
>>69298888

The quads have spoken
>>
>>69283520

Fields is a common Anglo name adopted by jews back early 1900's. I bet here great-grandfather's name was Bladderstein or worse.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>69283520
didnt he grab her right arm??
>>
I have no clue how this managed to even get to the point where they are charging people. The mark on her arm doesn't even look like someone grabbed her. it would have finger prints as well. It's just vertical down her arm. Doesn't look right at all.
>>
>>69283520
>Fields
>the nose knows

Mate, it's so obvious now
>>
>>69283520
She's reaching pretty hard. Pathetically obvious
>>
this isn't the first time a person has been charged with a crime in Florida because of political pressures

>Zim Zammer
>>
>>69299500
you don't see his other hand, also

>implying that whatever bruises she has occured in that very time frame of the picture.

I'm not saying she isn't lying, just saying that as proof or argument, that picture and text is the biggest pile of bullshit ever seen.
>>
>>69300733
>Fields
>Jew
Not Lewandowski
Then I looked at the flag
>>
>>69294156
>Honestly I'd happily fight in a war
What branch did you serve in, faggot?
>>
>>69284165
even if this is bait please hang yourself
>>
>>69297108
>>69301819
Are you triggered, welfare queer ?
Now, be a good pawn and go die for your globalist overlords :^)
>>
>>69283520
Wait jupiter?

Is that where the nudist colony is at at,

by lake placid right?
>>
Trump's campaign manager being painted as a woman-beater by the press despite the fact the tape shows he's basically hover-handing

meanwhile, the hypocritical bible-thumper Cruz is having multiple women coming out claiming sex scandals against him while working for him and the media isn't so much as saying a word about it even thought sex scandal would be plastered everywhere if the sex scandals were being claimed against someone, I dunno, like, oh, say Bill Cosby

gee i wonder why the media isn't running 24/7 gossip on the Skaven running to GOP nomination
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZpnrwr5x48

Wait how has this one not been posted everywhere?

>Excuse me, thank you

The words of a hulking madman who threw an innocent, virginal waif to the ground.
>>
It's a vast right wing conspiracy
>>
Isn't there a video showing that basically nothing happened?

This is so desperate holy shit

>>69288919
SSSHHHHAAAAPPPIIIIRRRROOOOOOOOO
>>
>>69303021
>Being this inbred
I'm not the one saying "I'd happily fight in a war".
>>
>>69283520
At the CNN town hall Cruz and Anderson were saying "assault"
>>
File: fuckeverything.gif (3 MB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
fuckeverything.gif
3 MB, 640x359
>>69287932
>>
>>69304474
the kikery is unbelievable
>>
>>69283944
She touched Trump multiple times, should she be charged with battery as well?
>>
>>69303844
>He used hands, fists, feet and teeth to assault me
top kek what a lying bitch
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.