[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, does he actually have a chance? I rarely see anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: donald-trump-education.jpg (33 KB, 485x356) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-education.jpg
33 KB, 485x356
Memes aside, does he actually have a chance?

I rarely see anything positive about him, and an overwhelming amount of negative stuff, but that may be because people are scared to openly support him for fear of being called racists.
>>
I BELIEVE
>>
>>69282048
>does he actually have a chance?

yes

the media (late night """"""comedy"""""" shows especially) call him a racist, sexist bigot.

this is not accurate, they just say these things with nothing to back them
>>
>>69282048
He has a small chance. But that is all we ever had anyway.
>>
>>69282048

his numbers go up every time a muslim keks a bunch of europoors so by the time the general rolls around he'll be smelling like a rose
>>
How does he actually compare to democratic side though.
>>
Fools! This isn't even his final form!
>>
There was never much real hope.

Just a fool's hope.
>>
I dont think so. He hasn't transitioned into a front runner because he has no discipline. It is going to be a very tough fight just to beat Cruz much less the GOP.
>>
>>69282048

Honestly his chances are low as the deck is stacked against him. Few candidates have the efforts of both parties working against them. He has a surprising amount of support yet the primary process may prove to be a big stumbling block if the GOP are willing to subvert their own process to keep him off the ticket. He would undoubtedly have a very strong third party win and perhaps take a few states but I think a general election win is a longshot. It's not so bad though - the political establishment has already been irreparably damaged in the eyes of the people, paving the way for the sustained decline in power of the democratic and republican parties.
>>
>>69282048
Consider your sources, anon.
"Traditional" has very little to do with this election cycle.
>>
>>69283265
is that reason enough to think he can continue the upset all the way to the oval office?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.