[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All hope is lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Jesus fucking christ....jpg (477 KB, 957x858) Image search: [Google]
Jesus fucking christ....jpg
477 KB, 957x858
Can someone please tell me what goes on inside a libcucks mind?
i just cant comprehend bullshit on this scale
>>
What don't you understand about cult mentality ?
>>
>>69281031
BASED blue-shirt man.
>>
>>69281031
She left out the part where she wound up sleeping with the guy.
>>
Just to be clear that is Ben Afflack, right?
>>
>>69281031

one day they will live in a world where a picture and an anonymous accusation gets them lined up against a wall.

Maybe then they'll understand why that was a bad idea.
>>
>>69281031
>white
>person of color
Is it just me, or is this terminology way more racist? It pretty much says that white is the default color.
>>
>>69281031
Very shitty thing to do to someone unless they threatened violence against you, especially since most of the story seems to be right out of the libcuck playbook and almost certainly false.
>>
>>69281031

It never ends does it?

Im convinced the awakening of the European volk will ironically start in the USA because their highly advanced stage of white genocide. If this happens then I have no idea what "minorities " (non whites) think they ought to do but my advice is leave, and leave now. I have no idea what Africans etc think will happen but any "racewar" will end in thier annihilation even if big governments wants to gas the whites. Increasingly im thinking the rabbis who are calling for "whites to experience a genocide" for an "equal footing" are highlighting the inevutable hardening of heart such s existenal threat will cause, and us like them will learn to value "the tribe". What would follow will be total nihilistic slaughter of non Europeans at the bark of Israel: if depopulation is the goal the 4 billion + blacks in Africa alone by 2100 needs to be seriously nipped in the bud.
>>
Batman vs Superliberals when?
>>
Libcucks are caring, tolerant, understanding people, until you hold an opinion against their hivemind, in which case your job, your livelihood, your family are all fair game to be ruined forever as you are branded with every other hate term in the book.
>>
>>69281031
>I disagree with his opinion
>Help me get him fired and ruin his life please
>>
>>69282233
>Someone was rude in public on his private time
>Fire him please

Fucking liberals. "Loving" people, are they? Why not just turn the other cheek?
>>
>>69281876

I call them negroes/niggers, abos and whites. No one here gives a fuck tbqh m8, America is failing the rest of the first world with this PC shit.
>>
>>69281747

No, its mohammed bin-afflicki
>>
I met fake Mexicans like this at work. They say one word out of ten in Spanish and thinks that makes them authentic Spaniards.
>>
>>69281031
Really though, what's wrong with speaking a different language in public? It doesn't hurt anyone, and nobody is forcing you to do it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.