[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White women are traitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459289584448.png (310 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1459289584448.png
310 KB, 540x960
What the actual fuck? A fucking rapist, criminal, shitskinned REFUGEE.

What do we do? Our own fucking women are probably the most degenerate of them all.

I don't want to fucking race mix with some chink. I want my future wife to white, and have pure blooded children.

There is no more conservative white women, they're all just sluts that love refugees and nigger culture.

I don't think I can last much longer, everything is so depressing...
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

Here's the link.

Thought it was fucking Jewish cuck propaganda but it's actually real
>>
You're not wrong that many white women are worthless whores. There are still many worth saving.
>>
>>69281274
Where do you find them

I lived in a small town, all the girls from high school were major whores and coal burned in college

I'm not seeing any worth saving
>>
The best part was that she fled with him with HER HUSBANDS BMW
>>
>>69280970
>There is no more conservative white women, they're all just sluts that love refugees and nigger culture.
There are plenty of well leveled and conservative women out there, of all races.
>>
>>69280970
>Angela Magdici
>running of with a headchopper
sounds like a bosniak tbqh.
>>
>>69280970
>What do we do? Our own fucking women are probably the most degenerate of them all.
Women like this should be shot once in the leg.
Sends the message without killing them.
>>
>>69280970
WHITE WEENIEBOYS KEKED YET AGAIN BY "INFERIOR" RACES!

how's it feel to be this sissified whiteboys? women who are put in their place both sexually do not seek other men.

you are weak and feminized that is why other groups are stealing your neglected women and you have no one to blame but yourselves

it's hilarious that the only thing you can do is complain in an anonymous shitposting board and call other 'shitskins' because they hurt your racial feefees

TOPPEST KEK
>>
File: stayrage.jpg (105 KB, 540x475) Image search: [Google]
stayrage.jpg
105 KB, 540x475
>>69283792

people with the least shit get to talk the most shit. its just evening out the scales a bit. can't have all the fun.

stay mad whitecucks
>>
Hopefully they both get gunned down in Syria.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.