[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was going to vote for [undecided GOP convention shill] but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I was going to vote for [undecided GOP convention shill] but I'm officially switching to team Trump.

University safe spaces were the final straw. I just want to see the libertards so unbearably miserable.

When did you decide you were actually voting for Trump?
>>
>>69280789
When Cruz betrayed me by being a cuck.
>>
>>69281041

>finland
>Cruz supporter

..what??
>>
>>69281257
Expat.

But Cruz fucking deceived us and now he is full SJW bernie in the media, fuck him.

Trump 2016 voting by mail, MAGA
>>
File: image.gif (8 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8 KB, 256x264
A vote for any other candidate is a vote for the magical mystery box of a contested convention. whereby a random GOPe shill will be selected to do the bidding of the jews.

Therefore a vote for anybody else is a vote for the jews.
>>
>>69281574
Expat here too

Holy shit

Tell me how to vote by mail???
>>
>>69282011

what state are you from?
>>
File: 1458854611879.png (281 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1458854611879.png
281 KB, 610x610
With Cruz You Lose
>>
>>69282165
I don't think Cruz would be bad

It's just that he'd never win in a general

Junior senator rat vs Shillary would be a bloodbath in her favor
>>
>>69280789

I was going to vote for Rand (by mail) but he got keked so Big Don it is.
>>
>>69282011
I go through the embassy here I think
They have an american organization for expats, like one in every country and they will organize stuff. They helped us for primaries.
>>
>>69282354

I saw on the Rand train too

He made the right move, he needed to maintain his senate seat. Hopefully run for governor. Then white house

We really missed our shot with Ron Paul
>>
>>69282157
Florida

>>69282438
Embassy then? Only way to get a form? Ok. Ill get it done.
>>
>>69280789
Safe spaces, and the fucking migrant crisis

Putting money and time towards American citizens over anyone else first is "racist"? No way in hell.

Mostly I'm voting Trump to impale a stake in the heat of SocJus.

Leaving NATO and telling Israel to stop being a welfare queen are nice bonuses to this.
>>
>>69282747
Good, do not forget, this will be the most important vote in our lifetime possibly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.