[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take a selfie with your hijacker /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hijacker selfie.jpg (88 KB, 634x781) Image search: [Google]
hijacker selfie.jpg
88 KB, 634x781
Would you take a selfie with your hijacker /pol/?
>>
>>69280607
I smell a sitcom
>>
>>69280607
I would punch him in the fucking face and kick him in the nuts for wasting my time with and obviously fake bomb belt.
>>
>>69280988
I'd do it because its logical to conclude that no matter what he's going to try to kill you. So you do whatever you can to fight back in that situation, because you're already dead.
>>
>>69280988
>sweden
>standing up for yourself, ever
>>
>>69280607
I would and send it to the FBI

>me on the left
>>
>>69280607
I would fucking kick him out of the plane. His bomb looks like just a bunch of fucking wires glued to a RC car battery.
>>
>>69280607

That's not a selfie, you millenials are gayer than aids
>>
>>69281813
like u did last week?

wew.
>>
>>69281813
Coming from the right flag
>>
File: uk to bomb is.jpg (66 KB, 427x616) Image search: [Google]
uk to bomb is.jpg
66 KB, 427x616
>>69281813
w/e
>>
>>69282130
>>69282133
>>69282498
LEAVE BRUSSELS ALONE

LEAVE HIM ALONE
>>
>>69282722
He started it.
>>
>>69280607

Gotta immortalize the moment regardless of how it turns out tbqh.

Plus a suicide bomber on a plane is probably better odds than a night out in Glasgow.
>>
>>69280607
this is called a picture. or a photo.

the word, "selfie" needs to commit suicide. I fucking hate that word.
>>
>>69282130

At least the Belgys did SOMETHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_grGrOmv8Jk
>>
Why does the guy have a clock strapped to his waist
>>
>>69283077
as usually is your knownledge only as big as a youtube clip..

have fun on your irrelevant island
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.