[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix this shithole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: idh.png (38 KB, 614x595) Image search: [Google]
idh.png
38 KB, 614x595
How to fix this shithole?
>>
>>69279462
Nuke it and start over.
>>
>>69279462
Give German immigrants free land and put all the people currently living there into ghettos.
>>
Is that Africa?
>>
>>69279462
What do you mean fix? Brazil was never a good country
>>
you can't
>>
>>69279462
there is no fix to this shit, kill everyone and give the land to a superior people, like japanese, israeli, chinese or white nationalists if you want anything worth here
>>
>>69279510
how often do the people in nederland smoke weed?
>>
>>69279661
When we wuz an empire we wuz world potency senpai
>>
>>69279707
see, that's why we can't fix it
>>
>>69279707
Most people try it, then either use it for a while and quit or just dont continue after smoking it 3-4 times
>>
Bring in some Muslims.
They would blow themselves up in the Congress and kill our corrupted politicians
>>
poison the air
>>
Kill all the dead weight that has been pulling your country down for centuries.
>>
eugenics
>>
>>69280080
I wish we could go back to being a colony senpai
>>
>>69279462
Hang all political leaders and burn down all laws and replace with the US constitution and taxition laws and dont let any private or Goverment agency be responsible for printing money only by votes and good reasons behind it as well as avoid military spending and replace the military with a peoples army and each state decide on its own militia and arming them and create a state wide militia intelpool and let the free market work its way and punish all corporations killing the little guys by avoiding competition and let all farmers import and export their products based on a pool of farming stock index as well as make a maket for teachers and school to profit from putting good students in the work force by allowing corportations to decide who to hire while a student is learning that way education would be free but the school a market for sponsors and other things i can talk on how to fix all day but ppl have to die first leech wont come off until you burn them to death
>>
>>69280080
U colonized me wrong dad, you brought too many niggers.
>>
Exterminate anyone with African or Amerindian admixture.
>>
1. eliminate corruption
there is no step 2
>>
>>69279462
you kick out the fucking niggers
i used to have an image saved on my computer that I made, it was this HDI map compared to a 2001 map of "brazillians with african ancestry" and it was almost 1:1 exact.

if anybody saved my picture please repost it here because my hard drive crashed, i lost it, and i can't find the african heritage map from google.
>>
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>69280360
Yeah, everywhere in the world is like
Nigger majority region = Low HDI
>>
>>69280360
we failed to kick the niggers out when we had the chance, and my God are we paying for it now
>>
>>69279707

every post
>>
>>69280496
What does the average egyptian thinks about the Giza Pyramids?
>>
>>69280328
Eliminating corruption is a multi step plan in itself.
>>
>>69280875
we cannot simply eliminate corruption cuz brazilians are corrupt in their nature. We are natural born thieves and scammers
>>
>>69281607
>brazilians are corrupt in their nature

nice meme
>>
>>69281733
Dont even act like you are not, Joao da Silva
>>
>>69280222
Come on, man. Some commas wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>69279462
>get rid off all the niggers in the northeast
>make the the southern provinces (santa catarina etc) whites only areas and make them have 9+ children
>make all the pretos move to the amazon
>release super-species of preto-eating jaguars into the amazon
>>
File: confederatepepe.png (41 KB, 233x248) Image search: [Google]
confederatepepe.png
41 KB, 233x248
>>69280624
thank the fucking north for that shit, we had the right idea of working them to death at least
>>
File: 1457056159474.png (35 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
1457056159474.png
35 KB, 598x598
make everything in that giant yellow and orange thigns another country, no need to kill them, and its over, the southern part will be good. i would accept MG and MT too
>>
brazilian culture is the worst on earth

prove me wrong
>>
>>69282515
I think indian poo-based culture is a little worst
>>
>>69282338
>Preto-eating jaguars
kekd
>>
>>69279462
Pave it.
>>
Depopulate and let the rain forest take over (Except the white parts)
>>
>>69279905
>Muslims
You can have some of ours.
>>
File: 1457013206929.jpg (45 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1457013206929.jpg
45 KB, 600x477
>>69282338

>release super-species of preto-eating jaguars into the amazon
>>
>>69282347
It was the fucking Southerners who kept bringing in more of them. Lincoln wanted to ship them back to Africa, and even got rid of some of them. Google Liberia.
>>
>>69279462

kill the brown people
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.